1 1
Phil1111

trump's Pardons

3 hours ago, lippy said:

I think I could have worded my original post better...the point I was trying to make wasn't that what he's done so far with the pardons isn't that bad, but rather that he's likely to try to pull some even more brazen/damaging stuff before it's all over.

You were perfectly clear. jakee just enjoys arguing for the sake of it.

6 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Isn't that what he said in his own facetious, sarcastic way.

But it was not the last word so it can not end there. Jakee ALWAYS has the last word. It is a strict rule. We all just have to learn to live with it. Once you accept it all is well.

Edited by gowlerk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

But it was not the last word so it can not end there. Jakee ALWAYS has the last word. It is a strict rule. We all just have to learn to live with it. Once you accept it all is well.

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Arf. Arf Arf. Arf Arf, Arf Arf.

Ditto

If there is two constants in SC its Jakee having the last word and Brent moving the goalposts.Then the world goes around one more time.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

How many times do you all need to post about having the last word before you’ve proved to each other you don’t want it?

It's usually me who notices and comments on your tenacious tendencies. Merry Christmas! (I look forward to your next comment)

15 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Just remember, Billvon and I can always have the last word... We just have to lock the thread. ]:)

Be grateful we don’t abuse the awesome power 

Wendy P. 

The burden must be terrible. So no one is carrying the whole load maybe we should rotate the power amongst members? Everyone need personal time, right?

On 12/25/2020 at 6:15 PM, JoeWeber said:

The burden must be terrible. So no one is carrying the whole load maybe we should rotate the power amongst members? Everyone need personal time, right?

This is why us not being total douche bags makes the mods’ lives easier. 

not feeding the trolls also helps them.