ilevine

Firebird Evo & Rush Reserve

Howdy yall-

Doing some shopping these days for my first rig and Im leaning towards a custom container and used everything else (not looking for feedback re my decision!)-

Found some good used options for Firebird rigs, but Chuting Star is having a covid deal re a complete custom Evo + Reserve for 3300.  That.  Is cheap.  "The Stimulus Package"

Does anyone here jump the Evo? Have experience with the rush? Would love to get some opinions on the brand and equipment.  Dont know anyone that jumps them. Ive been told (by a few people) a few mainstream pros use them but thats about it.

Any anecdotal experience would be HUGE.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ilevine

On 11/22/2020 at 9:35 PM, ilevine said:

Howdy yall-

Doing some shopping these days for my first rig and Im leaning towards a custom container and used everything else (not looking for feedback re my decision!)-

Found some good used options for Firebird rigs, but Chuting Star is having a covid deal re a complete custom Evo + Reserve for 3300.  That.  Is cheap.  "The Stimulus Package"

Does anyone here jump the Evo? Have experience with the rush? Would love to get some opinions on the brand and equipment.  Dont know anyone that jumps them. Ive been told (by a few people) a few mainstream pros use them but thats about it.

Any anecdotal experience would be HUGE.

Thanks in advance!

IMG-20200723-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200723-WA0014.jpg

IMG_20200725_230244.jpg

IMG_20200727_113704.jpg

Edited by colognebilly

10 minutes ago, colognebilly said:

IMG-20200723-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200723-WA0014.jpg

IMG_20200725_230244.jpg

IMG_20200727_113704.jpg

Im totaly happy with my Evo from July 2020, very comfortable and suits perfect, great Quality and it feel very safe, great that the closing loop is on the flap and not inside the Container, i have a brandnew Rush Reserve in but didnt need it till now 

• Like 1