1 1

Buffalo, NY Business: "Go Get A Warrant"

2 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Hey, it's a well-known fact that passing a gas through a layer of paper or cloth can change the chemical composition of the gas. That is why we are always reading the stories of surgical staff passing out in the the middle of surgical procedures and needing to be carried out of the room!

That can't be right. I know for a fact that whether I'm wearing underwear or not my farts smell the same. Clearly there is another mechanism at work here.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

Right, Black Lives Matter protesters can observe how unfairly the rules are applied. People who think Covid is a political conspiracy to crack down on them merely percieve it that way.

Is there anything that's too racist for you to say?

...you were saying...? I would fucking LOVE for these pieces of shit to try mau-mauing me that way.

IMG_3628-600x319.jpg

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, olofscience said:

Calling the BLM protesters, a big proportion whom are black, "mindless savages". The 19th century wants its racist terms back.

...you were saying about BLM (Bolshevik Lives Matter)...?

IMG_3628-600x319.jpg

3 hours ago, olofscience said:

.... I hate to break it to you, but you're being neither original or clever.

This, he needs to have a conversation with the families of a nursing home dealing with a covid infection due to no fault of their own.

Because the employees or visitors couldn't discipline themselves. Or were innocently exposed to covid by someone else who couldn't discipline themselves.

13 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Sure you would, Pops. Which one would you smack with your Geritol bottle first, the girl pointing her finger? 

Don't joke, he might have a walker or a mobility scooter that could really cause some damage. ;P

But wow, talk about being insecure. Why do these guys fit the stereotype so much?

59 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Don't joke, he might have a walker or a mobility scooter that could really cause some damage. ;P

But wow, talk about being insecure. Why do these guys fit the stereotype so much?

I sort of believe that the anonymity of the internet is a bit like truth serum for knuckleheads. Now that the transition is official and Trump is down to Giuliani and Kermit the Frog for lawyers I wonder what Ron and Depends Team 6 at the end of the road BF Georgia are plotting? 

Edited by JoeWeber

3 hours ago, markharju said:

...you were saying...? I would fucking LOVE for these pieces of shit to try mau-mauing me that way.

?? When people can observe how unevenly and unfairly the "rules" are applied, they're naturally going to get uppity.  Nothing wrong with such natural behavior.

"Good ideas don't require force."  Exactly.  That's why we didn't need laws against drunk driving to significantly reduce the deaths due to drunk driving in the US.  Everyone realized it was a good idea and it just happened without laws, arrests, jail times and loss of vehicles.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, markharju said:

...you were saying...?

I was, and I still am. What are you saying? It's hard to tell.

I would fucking LOVE for these pieces of shit to try mau-mauing me that way.

IMG_3628-600x319.jpg

Oh I see, because some BLM protesters were badly behaved, the entire movement and justification for it can be condemned. Good to know the purpose of this thread is you condemning the anti maskers, since we all know there are countless examples out there of anti-maskers screaming and shouting in the faces of anyone who gets in their way.

Edited by jakee

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

This, he needs to have a conversation with the families of a nursing home dealing with a covid infection due to no fault of their own.

Because the employees or visitors couldn't discipline themselves. Or were innocently exposed to covid by someone else who couldn't discipline themselves.

...and who elected you to be the COVID Sheriff?

Just now, JoeWeber said:

What would I do? Nothing. I'd just continue not being a racist, homophobic, conspiracy theory believing whackadoodle religious nut job and trust that all would be well.  

BRAVO.  I KNEW  YOU COULD DO IT!

3 minutes ago, markharju said:

...and who elected you to be the COVID Sheriff?

We all need to do infection control enforcement. It is and always has been enormous social pressure that keeps some people in line in a way that regulations alone can not. Some authority makes the rules, and total strangers giving you the eye enforce them.

Just now, wmw999 said:

Who elected you to be the cultural sheriff? A good friend of mine just lost her 58-year-old husband to it.  Not a funny joke. She lives in a huge denial area  

Wendy P. 

That's a shame. No one said that Corona's not a killer. I too personally know someone who got snuffed by it. What I have a problem with is that there seems to be a huge double-standard when it comes to protective measures. When elected officials demand that we plebs have to lock ourselves away and wear masks in our own homes, while they party and get their hair done...I aim  to misbehave.

9 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

We all need to do infection control enforcement. It is and always has been enormous social pressure that keeps some people in line in a way that regulations alone can not. Some authority makes the rules, and total strangers giving you the eye enforce them.

By turning an entire society into spies? The gov of Oregon is urging citizens to report non-compliance with the latest Royal Proclamations. Orwell couldn't have imagined anything worse. This kind of cowardly behavior, encouraged by elected officials, will end in blood. Lots of it.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, markharju said:

That's a shame. No one said that Corona's not a killer. I too personally know someone who got snuffed by it. What I have a problem with is that there seems to be a huge double-standard when it comes to protective measures. When elected officials demand that we plebs have to lock ourselves away and wear masks in our own homes, while they party and get their hair done...I aim  to misbehave.

Their misbehavior is not an excuse for ours. This is for protection, not to display how liberally woke we all are  

By and large I don’t see a double standard, yeah, the party was ridiculous and inexcusable. Of course, so was Falwell’s recent boat party, but I don’t see evangelicals saying that makes it ok for them to sin  

Wendy P. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, markharju said:

Just because an elected official says or does something stupid. Doesn't mean I will. I never took my cues from trump and the ignorance of a left wing politician or social leader wouldn't either. Social responsibility comes from your personal values. At least you're honest enough to state your personal absence of said values.

7 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Just because an elected official says or does something stupid. Doesn't mean I will. I never took my cues from trump and the ignorance of a left wing politician or social leader wouldn't either. Social responsibility comes from your personal values. At least you're honest enough to state your personal absence of said values.

I don't have an absence of "said values"...I just won't call the Polizei on  my neighbor because I can see him outside in his garden, not wearing a mask. When elected officials encourage people to behave like Stasi tools, it won't end well.

12 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Their misbehavior is not an excuse for ours. This is for protection, not to display how liberally woke we all are  

By and large I don’t see a double standard, yeah, the party was ridiculous and inexcusable. Of course, so was Falwell’s recent boat party, but I don’t see evangelicals saying that makes it ok for them to sin  

Wendy P. 

Wendy, I think we can protect the vulnerable, take appropriate precautions, and not have civilization collapse.

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

Well, would you call the Polizei if he were naked in the garden?

Wendy P. 

Umm...no...that's not illegal here. Try again for $200.

17 minutes ago, markharju said:

By turning an entire society into spies? The gov of Oregon is urging citizens to report non-compliance with the latest Royal Proclamations. Orwell couldn't have imagined anything worse. This kind of cowardly behavior, encouraged by elected officials, will end in blood. Lots of it.

You are getting to be a bit of a drama queen lately. Orwell imagined lots worse! We have a snitch line here as well. I don't think many people will use it. But publicizing its existence will deter people. It is a balancing act and most of these measures are temporary. You might think of it a a generational sacrifice. In 6 months time it will be pretty much over and if you are still alive you can get the t-shirt.