Welcome to 1933 (Time to Defund the Thought Police)

This happened two days ago in the the country in which I am currently residing (Germany).

Take special note of all the hollering in German ("GET ON THE FLOOR!"  "We know your name!").

Apparently this man's only crime was beefing about the lockdowns. The German parliament passed an amendment to a COVID-19 "social protection" law, and the secret police didn't waste any time. Apparently he wasn't committing acts of incitement, just podcasting skepticism about the whole COVID-19 thing. Next you'll tell me it's staged / fake (sure, that's a phony MP5 the Kraut pig is pointing at a German citizen).  Uh, no. I live here and speak the language. Better see this video before the Youtube thought police make it go away. And as to "it can't happen in the US"....he wasn't doing anything but speaking his (apparently highly-educated) mind.

LET'S SEE YOU FORUM COMMUNISTS DEFEND/DISMISS OR MINIMIZE/RIDICULE THIS. GO AHEAD: I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Edit to add: Andreas Noack appears to be a legitimate Artzt (doctor of medicine) who lives in Stuttgart. https://www.doctolib.de/arbeitsmediziner/stuttgart/andreas-noack-stuttgart

Edit to  add:  maybe he was swatted.

Edit to add:  news story about the raid (in German) https://www.t-online.de/region/nuernberg/news/id_88975552/bewaffnete-polizisten-stuermen-zimmer-von-youtuber-waehrend-livestream.html

Edit to add: "Das Polizeipräsidium Mittelfranken bestätigte am Freitag, dass es sich um einen echten Einsatz handelte. Dieser sei aber nicht gegen den Betreiber des Livestreams gerichtet gewesen, betonte eine Polizeisprecherin." (translated loosely: the MIddle Franconia police authorities confirmed on Friday that this was a legitimate [meaning real, actual]  operation, but that it wasn't directed at the operator [betreiber] of the livestream, said a spokeswoman). If that's so, why the "WE KNOW YOUR NAME!" / "WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?"

Edit to add: speculation is that it wasn't a Youtuber bust, but a drug raid. If that's the case, why the pounding on the door? In raids I'm familiar with, the door is immediately battered down to prevent anyone from flushing away evidence. All I can say is that legitimate or not, the optics of this look really, really bad. BTW "Mittelfranken" (Middle Franconia) does not encompass Stuttgart, and some people in Berlin are quoted though that may be federal versus state. This is going to really piss off the Germans who see it. QED.

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Doesn't look like anyone is going to accept the challenge. 

I can't think of anyone on here who fits the description of "communist", as it is properly defined.

Not that the "Alt-Right" types actually understand that definition. 
Or properly apply it.

10 hours ago, markharju said:

Edit to add: "Das Polizeipräsidium Mittelfranken bestätigte am Freitag, dass es sich um einen echten Einsatz handelte. Dieser sei aber nicht gegen den Betreiber des Livestreams gerichtet gewesen, betonte eine Polizeisprecherin." (translated loosely: the MIddle Franconia police authorities confirmed on Friday that this was a legitimate [meaning real, actual]  operation, but that it wasn't directed at the operator [betreiber] of the livestream, said a spokeswoman). If that's so, why the "WE KNOW YOUR NAME!" / "WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?"

Edit to add: speculation is that it wasn't a Youtuber bust, but a drug raid. If that's the case, why the pounding on the door? In raids I'm familiar with, the door is immediately battered down to prevent anyone from flushing away evidence. All I can say is that legitimate or not, the optics of this look really, really bad. BTW "Mittelfranken" (Middle Franconia) does not encompass Stuttgart, and some people in Berlin are quoted though that may be federal versus state. This is going to really piss off the Germans who see it. QED.

These edits do rather seem to confirm how dumb your challenge was, given that it seems clear that at present you really don't know what was happening or why the police were there?

In which case, if it's simply the manner of the raid you object to then surely you support calls to defund police departments across the USA since they are constantly utilising heavily armed SWAT teams to serve relatively minor or speculative warrants?

12 hours ago, markharju said:

LET'S SEE YOU FORUM COMMUNISTS DEFEND/DISMISS OR MINIMIZE/RIDICULE THIS. GO AHEAD: I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Edit to add: Andreas Noack appears to be a legitimate Artzt (doctor of medicine) who lives in Stuttgart. https://www.doctolib.de/arbeitsmediziner/stuttgart/andreas-noack-stuttgart

Edit to  add:  maybe he was swatted.

Edit to add:  news story about the raid (in German) https://www.t-online.de/region/nuernberg/news/id_88975552/bewaffnete-polizisten-stuermen-zimmer-von-youtuber-waehrend-livestream.html

Looks like a forum communist is minimizing this by calling it a drug raid, and saying it's just "bad optics."