Top Jewish Org Calls for Amanpour Dismissal

I just posted it here, without comment. You jumped to your own conclusions.

7 minutes ago, markharju said:

I just posted it here, without comment. You jumped to your own conclusions.

There's something in the forum rules about that.

If you post something without comment I'm going to assume you support the thing you posted, simple as that. And it's clear that you do.

15 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

So why did you post it?

Just to see whom I could get a reaction from. That said, I believe this Zionist org is out of line. Amanpour went public and owned it, so that should have been the end.

3 minutes ago, markharju said:

Just to see whom I could get a reaction from. That said, I believe this Zionist org is out of line. Amanpour went public and owned it, so that should have been the end.

Mark, that's trolling. It's exactly trolling, and is against the rules of the forum. Don't do it again.

Wendy P.

3 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Mark, that's trolling. It's exactly trolling, and is against the rules of the forum. Don't do it again.

Wendy P.

Awww....>.< You'd think that after nearly 20 years I'd know better...understood. mh

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, markharju said:

Just to see whom I could get a reaction from.

So you posted a random story you have no interested in with the intention of making people think you supported it so you could pop up and criticise them for it?

My question is why bother posting something when the only purpose is to demonstrate that you are a dishonest troll? What do you get out of that? I’m genuinely curious.

Funny!

Last week we had a shouted argument about whether Donald Trump is a bully. I got the final say: "bully!"

The difference between Hitler and Trump was that German voters gave Hitler free reign after 1933.

OTOH Americans voted Trump out after a mere 4 years in power.

If Hitler or Stalin or Pol Pot or Mao Tse Tung or Juan Peron or Bashir al Asad or Saddam Hussein or Ghengis Khan had been voted out of office earlier, there would be fewer, embarrassing mass graves.

8 hours ago, riggerrob said:

Funny!

Last week we had a shouted argument about whether Donald Trump is a bully. I got the final say: "bully!"

The difference between Hitler and Trump was that German voters gave Hitler free reign after 1933.

They didn't give it, he took it. The voters weren't given a say after 1933. Which is partly why the national republican party's complicity in attempts to steal the election against the results of the vote are so deeply abhorrent.