Kommifornia Politico Demands "Re-Education Camps" for Conservatives

32 minutes ago, tonyhays said:

Get a grip.  Seriously.  

You do realize that the remarks in my post were made by that Demoncrat and not me, right?

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, markharju said:

You do realize that the remarks in my post were made by that Demoncrat and not me, right?

It was meant for your multitude of posts, this just happened to be the last one I stumbled upon.

But how to"deprogram" people in cult 45 is a legit question.  I'd suggest reading Steve Hassan's Combatting cult mind control.

9 minutes ago, markharju said:

Demoncrats

As I said, get a grip

21 minutes ago, markharju said:

That's obvious, because they're much more reasonable than yours. He only wants to deprogram death cult members, you want to kill them all.

2 hours ago, olofscience said:

The field of fucks is barren | And Not a Single Fuck Was Given That Day |  Know Your Meme

And so in the Libyan fable it is told,

That once an eagle, stricken with a dart,

Said, when he saw the fashion of the shaft,

"With our own feathers, not by others' hands,

Are we now stricken."

— Naser Khosrow

Edited by Guest

56 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Discuss the post, not the poster, or warnings will be issued and the thread deleted. The topic is worth discussing, the poster and his perceived feelings are not.

When the topic is about how to deal with members of a belligerent death cult, and the poster has previously made clear his own opinions on how to deal with members of a belligerent death cult, the poster's perceived feelings are therefore on topic.

Well, since you advocated that homeless people should be put into camps, given whatever drugs they want and turned into mulch when they die, I don't really think you should complain so much when other people advocate that people that are too stupid to understand that Covid is real, Q is a fraud and Trump is a con man should be 'put into camps, given whatever drugs they want and turned into mulch when they die'. 

Given that many of these morons are anti-mask, anti-vax, and are pretending that the whole pandemic is a hoax, it may well become self correcting.

The whole Darwin thing, ya know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

...Given that many of these morons are anti-mask, anti-vax, and are pretending that the whole pandemic is a hoax, it may well become self correcting.

The whole Darwin thing, ya know.

Perhaps but Darwin has help. Its amazing what $20k a day will buy when it comes to feeding morons. As trump once said ‘I Love the Poorly Educated’

spacer.png

10 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Nope, not if it's about a non-dz.com member. We've had members who said Repubicans, Demokkkrats, and lots of other things in between. Most don't stay forever.

Wendy P.

Except veterans, you can't say anything negative about veterans. That is a group that must be protected!