pchivers

Happy 40th Birthday Nataly!

Oh my gosh!!!  When did I write that???!!!!!  xDxDxDxD

Well, thank you for remembering!!!  We are confined again over here, so like many other people this year, it wasn't possible to have much of a celebration...  But messages and phone calls poured in all day, and that was very nice ^_^

EDIT: hahahaha - found the topic from way back in 2015 :$ I had forgotten all about that thread/experience as well...  Funny trip down memory lane!!!

Edited by Nataly

On 11/19/2020 at 7:44 PM, riggerrob said:

oldwomanc6 is right. Natalie is still a puppy, kitten, cub, ... you know what I mean.

hehehe - thanks babe!! 

It's kind of funny because overall I am kind of crushing it...  What I say / how I feel / how I behave are all very very very aligned...  I am focused...  I have never felt better / happier / more fulfilled.  I have great friends, am achieving some of my biggest goals in life...  There are little but significant things in my day-to-day that are so joyful!

BUT I lost my job in August and despite all of the above being true, it simultaneously seems like everything is falling apart!  :p:seenoevil:

A strange/surreal feeling, for sure!!  2020 has been really...  Weird.

Hey, Nat,

Sorry I missed this last month.  I know how you feel about being in a pandemic for a milestone, though. I joined the Half Century club back in April.  Right when everything was starting to lock down!  I currently live in Papua New Guinea, so I was looking forward to getting friends to meet me in Cairns for some sailing on the Great Barrier Reef, or maybe do some camping on the south island of New Zealand.  Alas, still here in PNG, with 51 right around the corner.

You have 10 years to plan now.  Make 50 a party to make up for it all!  Here's an idea: my boss said she did her cerebration in Hawaii.  Get it?  "Hawaii 5-0"  xD

4 hours ago, TriGirl said:

Hey, Nat,

Sorry I missed this last month.  I know how you feel about being in a pandemic for a milestone, though. I joined the Half Century club back in April.  Right when everything was starting to lock down!  I currently live in Papua New Guinea, so I was looking forward to getting friends to meet me in Cairns for some sailing on the Great Barrier Reef, or maybe do some camping on the south island of New Zealand.  Alas, still here in PNG, with 51 right around the corner.

You have 10 years to plan now.  Make 50 a party to make up for it all!  Here's an idea: my boss said she did her cerebration in Hawaii.  Get it?  "Hawaii 5-0"  xD

Surreal isn't it?!!  Love your idea about Hawaii and I might not even wait for a milestone as an excuse to go - hahahaha!!