pyranha

precision aerodynamics

hello,

what are your experience with the company precision aerodynamics? I tell you, why Im ask: I have a new canopy from precision and have a lot of problems. I contacted them via email to get an idea, but I get no answer. Now I send a letter and wait. Has anybody contact to precision or know a way to reach the company?
thank you very much and kindly regards

pyranha

hello,

what are your experience with the company precision aerodynamics? I tell you, why Im ask: I have a new canopy from precision and have a lot of problems. I contacted them via email to get an idea, but I get no answer. Now I send a letter and wait. Has anybody contact to precision or know a way to reach the company?

423-949-9499 - call and ask to speak DIRECTLY to George Galloway. Explain that previous correspondence has gone unanswered.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

pyranha

hello,

Were you able to get any response from Precision? I have been trying to reach them for almost 6 months now. No one picks up their phone. Sometime even voice mail is full. Even when I was able to leave a voice mail, no call back. Dropped emails to all the e-mail addresses listed on their site. No response. Feels I have been ripped off of my money.

jumpwally

..........the fact that one has to do that surmises that best customer servics practices are not in effect...:S

I don't disagree with that, but the point remains - if you want to find out where the break down is and why, go to the top.

I once got put into a ridiculously impossible phone circle with Comcast, the King of f'cked up customer service. After 30 minutes of research I was voice-to-voice with the right hand person of the VP of customer service. A tech was at my house less than an hour later.

Problem solved.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

precision

I have personally spoken with Pyranha about his canopy, and we at Precision Aerodynamics are taking appropriate steps to make him happy.

That's great. But what's going on at Precision? Is it an active company with people answering the phone? If the only way to get service is to complain here, or call you directly, there is something wrong that needs fixing.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

precision

Call me old fashioned, but I want to speak to ANY customer who has ANY problem with ANY canopy made by Precision Aerodynamics. As a responsible business owner, there is nothing "wrong" or "needs fixing" about that.

Sorry, you are misunderstanding me. The OP and others are saying that phone calls and emails to Precision are going unanswered. That is both wrong, and needing fixing if true. It's wonderful that you want to be personally involved in solving your customer's problem. But that's not what I'm asking about.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

dpreguy

Different from my experience.
I called ( a couple of years ago - I admit),
got George Galloway on the phone and conversed immediately.

After sending a message to George Galloway, on Dropzone.com, finally managed to talk to him over phone. He ensured that I get a canopy that will work as expected. Got a new Nitron this Friday. Made 4 jumps on the Canopy and everything works great!!!

I'm currently very nervous about my Xaos that I sent to Precision to have it re-lined and a new slider installed. Precision received it more than a month ago, but I still don't have it back.
When I didn't hear anything from them for weeks, I sent an email asking how it was progressing, most of the email addresses bounced. Instead, a generic "We'll do it next week" response from someone using a gmail account and then silence again. Since then, no responses to my emails. I called yesterday and left a message, which hasn't been responded to either.
Given that I sent my canopy from the other side of the planet to them, I can't exactly drive over to their offices and give them a blast, but I'm starting to get nervous that Precision might have financial problems and my Xaos is never going to be seen again.