1 1

USPA Special Election - VOTE NOW

Voting has begun for the special election to fill the remaining term of one National Director on the USPA Board of Directors.

Log in now at the USPA Web to vote! Once you have logged in to your account, click the 'Vote Now' icon to view the online ballot and vote. Members may vote one time only. USPA Headquarters must receive all paper ballots or electronic votes no later than 5 p.m. EST, Monday, November 30, 2020.

The election for your National Director runs November 2-30, 2020. You will receive a weekly email reminder to vote through the end of November or until you have voted.

C4D2EA6A-73CC-4FBA-873E-0761B5BFCCC1.jpeg

Edited by 3331

I voted for Melissa Lowe. She will help stop the USPA BOD from wasting anymore USPA Members money on the failed building of the International Skydiving Museum building. This is NOT about the "skydiving hall of fame", it's about a building that has no location or plan and no money, other then USPA Members.
Our USPA money would be more productively invested in Airport Access and the USA Team's.

123137038_819262831949368_2825902703045350699_n.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Westerly said:

We have a real election going on to be concerned about. Skydiving is hardly even a thing these days.

Skydiving may not be a thing for you these days, but for 40,000 USPA members it is. Besides, after tomorrow the "real election" will be over. The USPA election goes on through the end of the month.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, chuckakers said:

Skydiving may not be a thing for you these days, but for 40,000 USPA members it is. Besides, after tomorrow the "real election" will be over. The USPA election goes on through the end of the month.

It's not like people have to choose one election to vote for. 
It's one of the few occasions where voting twice (once in each different election) is good.

Skydiving isn't much of a 'thing' for me right now, this year will have my lowest jump total ever (other than 'zero' before I started).
Doesn't mean it won't be in the future. 
Doesn't mean I don't care about USPA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

It's not like people have to choose one election to vote for. 
It's one of the few occasions where voting twice (once in each different election) is good.

Skydiving isn't much of a 'thing' for me right now, this year will have my lowest jump total ever (other than 'zero' before I started).
Doesn't mean it won't be in the future. 
Doesn't mean I don't care about USPA.

Thank you. Support for our family comes in many forms and I'm grateful for yours.

• Like 1

Correct, there is no paper Ballot in the November issue of Parachutist.  You can have one mailed to you at the inconvenience of HQ Staff by calling USPA HQ at 540-604-9740.  Or log on the USPA Web site and print out the Ballot.  Better yet, log on and vote.    

What about the two with no photo, that’s a violation of of the USPA Election Committee by-laws and in-laws, no picture no bio.  Neither one has a chance, however wasted votes on them takes away votes for the top three contenders.

123137038_819262831949368_2825902703045350699_n.jpg