skybytch

Old school freefly pants?

I know freefliers don't wear them anymore, but does anyone still make something similar to the freefly pants of the mid 2000's?  Snug down to the knees then wider for some drag on the legs. Hubby prefers them for AFF and his old ones are rags. 

I'll attempt to make some if I have to but I'd rather he wear something that doesn't look like it was made in a junior high school sewing class... 

I don't know for sure, but given that just about every suit and pants/jacket setup is custom made, I'd be really surprised if they can't be ordered.

I'd start with the folks that have been around for a while, they may still remember what you are talking about.

Personally, I'm partial to Tony. But Bev and a few others have been around that long (can't think of anyone else at the moment).

(edited)

Hey sky,

If I'm not mistaken, you can still custom order them from Tony (Tony Pants) and I think I saw a set offered from Chutingstar and they call theirs Pittz Freefly pants. It looks Para-Gear still offers them and they are called Cargo pants.

Hope this helps.

Edited by JC225