1 1
Phil1111

Will trump Use Violence To Negotiate a Scott Free Exit from Office

58 minutes ago, jakee said:

Lol, it’s easy to predict stuff that will happen in a scenario that is not going to come to pass. You’re unbelievably wrong, but you’ll never have to admit you’re wrong because deep down you know Biden’s going to win.

And ‘sources’ was not the word you were looking for. You meant right wing pundits.

Like Wolf Blitzer?

I wonder who those supporters belong to outside the electoral office in Arizona at the moment, armed, and calling for the counting to stop, and claiming fraud. Seem to be threatening democracy in action.The stupid thing about them if the counting did stop, Biden would remain ahead. Hopefully the police disperse them. 

Will trump supporters hold trump to this promise?

“Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told supporters at an airport campaign rally in Macon, Georgia. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life – what am I going to do? I’m going to say I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.”

Trump said he might not feel so good after an election loss to Biden. “Maybe I have to leave the country, I don’t know,”

8 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Trump said he might not feel so good after an election loss to Biden. “Maybe I have to leave the country, I don’t know,”

Well OK, but that has more to do with avoiding prosecution in New York than it does being humiliated about losing.

(edited)
15 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Where does he think he'd go? Putin doesn't want him unless he's actually useful, and I doubt Trump would want to go somewhere his $400m debt would be called in. Europe would tell him to fuck off, as would most of the Middle East. I can't see China welcoming him and so unless he wants to go to North Korea and appear in monthly propaganda broadcasts, I'd say he's fucked on that score.

Edited by yoink