1 1
Phil1111

Will trump Use Violence To Negotiate a Scott Free Exit from Office

President trump has used the threats of violence before. The dog whistles of fear and white power to rally his supporters. As business and merchants have begun to board up their windows in anticipation of a violent election Tuesday and onward. Will trump use his base to negotiate a responsibility free exit from office. Use his base to negotiate get out of jail cards for himself and his crime family? Using the rationale of Black Lives Matter rioting and protests. To justify the same response from his own base, his own white power- right wing supremacist supporters.

All in a effort to wipe clean his personal history, his personal conduct over the last four years.

"Many of the officials I spoke to came back to one idea: You don’t know Donald Trump like we do. Even though they can’t predict exactly what will happen, their concerns range from the president welcoming, then leveraging, foreign interference in the election, to encouraging havoc that grows into conflagrations that would merit his calling upon U.S. forces. Because he is now surrounded by loyalists, they say, there is no one to try to tell an impulsive man what he should or shouldn’t do.

“That guy you saw in the debate,” a second former senior intelligence official told me, after the first debate, when the president offered one of the most astonishing performances of any leader in modern American history — bullying, ridiculing, manic, boasting, fabricating, relentlessly interrupting and talking over his opponent. “That’s really him. Not the myth that’s been created. That’s Trump.”

Still another senior government official, who spent years working in proximity to Mr. Trump, put it like this: “He has done nothing else that’s a constant, except for acting in his own interest.” And that’s how “he’s going to be thinking, every step of the way, come Nov. 3.

Well, I don't doubt he'll try.

He may try to whip up the Alt-right and incite violence.
He may try to pardon himself and his inner circle.
He may try a lot of things.

However, any negotiation of a 'responsibility free' exit is a fantasy.

Even if he was able to get some sort of immunity granted, it would likely be either cancelled or ignored. 
The 'under duress' part generally allows any deal of that type to be nullified.

And the military showed pretty clearly that their duty is to the country and the Constitution, not to Trump. 
Their reaction to his attempts to illegally mobilize them last summer were quite admirable.

It's starting already.  Trump supporters surrounded a Biden campaign bus and rammed the cars in the convoy until the caravan stopped, and the event was cancelled.  Fortunately no one was injured.

https://fox4kc.com/news/democrats-cancel-central-texas-event-after-trump-supporters-surround-follow-biden-bus-on-i-35/

All the "hard men" running around all tooled up, will run like scared rabbits if they come up against an organised, well armed law enforcement who confront them. 

They are typical bully boys who back off when confronted by someone who refuses to back down.  

Rats who will quickly abandon the sinking Trump tramp steamer.

(edited)
5 hours ago, billvon said:

It's starting already.  Trump supporters surrounded a Biden campaign bus and rammed the cars in the convoy until the caravan stopped, and the event was cancelled.  Fortunately no one was injured.

https://fox4kc.com/news/democrats-cancel-central-texas-event-after-trump-supporters-surround-follow-biden-bus-on-i-35/

Right. And at his Montoursville, PA rally he gave the morons a shout out for doing it.  Any Trumpies on SC willing to condemn the morons who assaulted the bus and Trump for egging them on? No? Go figure.

Edited by JoeWeber

On 11/1/2020 at 2:53 AM, JoeWeber said:

Right. And at his Montoursville, PA rally he gave the morons a shout out for doing it.  Any Trumpies on SC willing to condemn the morons who assaulted the bus and Trump for egging them on? No? Go figure.

I will. See other thread.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:24 AM, obelixtim said:

All the "hard men" running around all tooled up, will run like scared rabbits if they come up against an organised, well armed law enforcement who confront them. 

They are typical bully boys who back off when confronted by someone who refuses to back down.  

You mean like those Antifa pussies when the riot police finally push back? They scatter like the cockroaches they are.

2 hours ago, markharju said:

You mean like those Antifa pussies when the riot police finally push back? They scatter like the cockroaches they are.

You mean unarmed protesters, including veterans, who are peacefully protesting until the Gestapo beat them with clubs?
Or peaceful protesters outside the White House who were attacked so that the President could have a photo op holding a Bible in front of a church?

Or the ones in North Carolina, peacefully marching to the polls, when police & sheriff's deputies attack them with pepper spray? 
Fortunately, this entire debacle was recorded on video. 
From what I've read, this is going to make for a pretty good lawsuit.

Funny how the sheriff has previously behaved so 'well' that the Justice Dept sent election monitors to the county in 04, 08 & 12.

4 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Or the ones in North Carolina, peacefully marching to the polls, when police & sheriff's deputies attack them with pepper spray? 
Fortunately, this entire debacle was recorded on video. 
From what I've read, this is going to make for a pretty good lawsuit.

And for the Trumpeters: David Frum was a speechwriter for GWB.

4 hours ago, markharju said:

You mean unarmed protesters, including veterans, who are peacefully protesting until the Gestapo beat them with clubs?

Well, keep in mind that veterans are "losers" and "suckers" to Trump, so that might work.

(edited)
1 hour ago, billvon said:

Well, keep in mind that veterans are "losers" and

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Are we time travelers here? If so, you're thinking of the Sturmabteilung (Brownshirts), not the Geheime Staats Polizei. Which is what Antifa pukes are, and what they claim to be against. Actually to them, a Nazi is anyone not as far to the left as Pol Pot.

Edited by Guest

(edited)
12 minutes ago, markharju said:

Are we time travelers here? If so, you're thinking of the Sturmabteilung (Brownshirts), not the Geheime Staats Polizei. Which is what Antifa pukes are, and what they claim to be against. Actually to them, a Nazi is anyone not as far to the left as Pol Pot.

You are out doing yourself with your level of absurdity today. Are you starting to get a little bit worried about the change that may come tomorrow? Or are you just trying to up the level of entertainment you provide us?

Edited by gowlerk

(edited)
1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

You are out doing yourself with your level of absurdity today. Are you starting to get a little bit worried about the change of May come tomorrow? Or are you just trying to up the level of entertainment you provide us?

I know that sources are predicting an orgy of violence in my country if Biden loses. I concur with that assessment. You read it here first.

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, markharju said:

Which is what Antifa pukes are, and what they claim to be against.

Antifa claims to be against fascism.  It's right there in the name.   You know, like all those "suckers" and "losers" who fought actual Nazis about 80 years ago.

Just now, markharju said:

I know that sources are predicting an orgy of violence in my country if Biden loses.

Given that:

• the political rammings/shootings/burnings that have taken place have primarily been right wingers
  • Trump has called on his followers to resist any peaceful handover of power
  • Trump has said there will not be a peaceful handover of power
  • Trump has asked violent right-wing organization to "stand by" for the election
  • the FBI has listed right wing terrorism as the #1 terorrist threat to America

the facts support the opposite conclusion.

5 minutes ago, markharju said:

Nah. The "Brownshirts" are down in Texas. The ones waving Trump flags while attacking a Biden bus and cars behind it. 

The unidentified federal troops (turned out to be US Marshalls), driving unmarked vehicles, grabbing people off the street for no reason (they admitted it was 'preemptively'), using clubs to break the hand of the veteran who simply asked if they thought that the their actions were in obedience to the oath they swore to uphold the constitution, using tear gas and pepper balls against unarmed and nonviolent women, those were the 'Secret Police'. The Gestapo.

And yeah, as Billvon pointed out, my father fought against Nazis. Real ones. I remember when Nazis & KKK were vilified as racists and fascists. 

Not admired by the Republicans.

21 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Sources? Do you mean that, people are saying?

You can start with Wolf Blitzer on CNN this morning, on the street in DC, watching businesses boarding up.

58 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Nah. The "Brownshirts" are down in Texas. The ones waving Trump flags while attacking a Biden bus and cars behind it. 

The unidentified federal troops (turned out to be US Marshalls), driving unmarked vehicles, grabbing people off the street for no reason (they admitted it was 'preemptively'), using clubs to break the hand of the veteran who simply asked if they thought that the their actions were in obedience to the oath they swore to uphold the constitution, using tear gas and pepper balls against unarmed and nonviolent women, those were the 'Secret Police'. The Gestapo.

And yeah, as Billvon pointed out, my father fought against Nazis. Real ones. I remember when Nazis & KKK were vilified as racists and fascists. 

Not admired by the Republicans.

Yep.  They've switched from "we are NOT white supremacists!" to "Trump doesn't REALLY support them" to "well, Proud Boys aren't that bad, and the ones that were arrested?  Why, they barely did anything wrong!  And the kidnapping didn't even happen, so that's fake news."

1 hour ago, markharju said:

I know that sources are predicting an orgy of violence in my country if Biden loses. I concur with that assessment. You read it here first.

There will be trump tweeting love for his brownshirts like he tweeted his love before:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, markharju said:

Lol, it’s easy to predict stuff that will happen in a scenario that is not going to come to pass. You’re unbelievably wrong, but you’ll never have to admit you’re wrong because deep down you know Biden’s going to win.

And ‘sources’ was not the word you were looking for. You meant right wing pundits.