JC225

Picked up a brand new G4 today

I went and picked up a new Cookie G4 and it's just awesome! However, I'm really glad I decided to make the six hour roundtrip drive from Michigan to Para-Gear today to try it on and get it directly from the shop. I was just going to order one following the size chart provided by Cookie but again, I'm glad I had the chance to try it on and save the several shipping charges that would have followed if I didn't. With my head measuring "22.5", and according to the cookie sizing chart, I could have been in the upper end of the medium or the bottom end of the large. Well for me, that was not the case at all. The large was way to tight and I can't even imagine trying to put on the medium. Now for the record, anytime I order a hat or have one made, I always have to order a "Long Oval" because of the shape of my noggin. 

If this has already been discussed I apologize but I thought I would mention this because I have seen several posts where sizing of these Cookie helmets has been a topic of discussion and now having one I can say that if you have the chance to try it on before you buy it, you might want to do that. Because I don't have a round head and it's more of an oval shape (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one), this made a huge difference in selecting the proper size helmet for me. 

Just a thought.