2 2
434

Who will win the 2020 election?

Trump or Biden?   

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election 2020? Not who you want to win, but the one you think will win.

    • Trump
      17
    • Biden
      25
    • Election?
      1
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the election 2020

    • Trump
      11
    • Biden
      31
    • Election?
      1

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 09:20 AM

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

He can scream and cry all he wants now, with PA in the bag it's over. Unless Trump resigns for a Pence pardon Biden will be President #46. 

With the US hitting a new record yesterday of 121,000 covid cases. trump will be screaming and crying. While he tries to paint himself as a winning martyr and the victim of socialist fraud. Federal inaction to address covid will soon be killing 2,000 a day.

Pence might do something in that battle but IMO trump will cling to the presidency till the marines drag him from the WH. Naturally with Presidential Executive Orders flying off his desk till the last second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ryoder said:

Trump suddenly decided he is all in favor of late ballots:

Yep.

Thursday 6AM: Trump - "STOP THE COUNT!" "ANY VOTE THAT CAME IN AFTER ELECTION DAY WILL NOT BE COUNTED!"

Thursday 5PM: Email from the Trump campaign - "Trump Victory urgently needs volunteers to make phone calls to Pennsylvania Trump supporters to return their absentee ballots. These phone calls will help President Trump win the election!"
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh......It now appears that the "deep electorate" has been able to accomplish what the deep state was unable to. Namely restore decency to the highest office of the USA. But just barely. Congratulations and condolences to shell shocked winners and inconsolable losers. The badly wounded animal holed up in his cage spitting and hissing at the world will still retain considerable power. But he was never a lion and never a fighter but rather a cowardly opportunist and bully. In the end his self preservation instincts will kick in and he will crawl away licking his wounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

The Trump clan is now demanding that "real Rs" who want to stay in good standing and compete for the future must join the dotard in his lies about the election being stolen from him. So far the party members seem to have their noses up in the air trying to sniff out which direction to turn. They are remaining silent for now because they can smell the blood.

Edited by gowlerk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All funny videos etc. Sure, sure. Trying to heal all the damage done by Trump over the last four years will be less funny, of course. 

I saw some funny stuff today, too. It just took me a while to realize what was going on. I saw people who were smiling, and seemed worried, but far less wound up and tense. We've all been hit over the head by Trump's antics for four years and it took everyone a while to realize the hammer was no longer coming down on our heads. A slight apprehension remains that will disappear right around January 20th. 

I have to say that I am flat-out proud of Americans turning out to vote democracy back IN, in the numbers they did. Everyone knew turnout would be heavy, but I don't think anyone expected the number of people who voted. I still believe that Trump, had he NOT bad-mouthed mail-in voting and instead assured his supporters that such voting was perfectly safe, and encouraged them to vote that way if they couldn't show up in person...he would probably have won a second term. It was the final lie he tried to foist off on people that doomed him. I call it poetic justice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
32 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

All funny videos etc. Sure, sure. Trying to heal all the damage done by Trump over the last four years will be less funny, of course. 

I saw some funny stuff today, too. It just took me a while to realize what was going on. I saw people who were smiling, and seemed worried, but far less wound up and tense. We've all been hit over the head by Trump's antics for four years and it took everyone a while to realize the hammer was no longer coming down on our heads. A slight apprehension remains that will disappear right around January 20th. 

I have to say that I am flat-out proud of Americans turning out to vote democracy back IN, in the numbers they did. Everyone knew turnout would be heavy, but I don't think anyone expected the number of people who voted. I still believe that Trump, had he NOT bad-mouthed mail-in voting and instead assured his supporters that such voting was perfectly safe, and encouraged them to vote that way if they couldn't show up in person...he would probably have won a second term. It was the final lie he tried to foist off on people that doomed him. I call it poetic justice. 

He's not out yet, Robert. If we do get him out the next step is simple: grate his fat ass into dust like a block of parmesan cheese. Then, and only if you must, breath a sigh of relief but we are a long, long way from that moment. We need to stay focused.

Edited by JoeWeber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Does anyone remember the movie with Shirley MacLaine and Nicholas Cage, Guarding Tess. 

I tried imagining Trump being burdened with constant Secret Service protection the rest of his life. For him, it would be a constant reminder on how badly he did that White House job. Then I imagined the Secret Service agents assigned to that job...and then once in a while some poor agent gets called into the office and told the bad news. 

Quote

"I'm being re-assigned to the Trump unit? What the fuck did I do to deserve THAT?" 

His boss says: "I don't know. You must have pissed off SOMEONE. Get packed. You leave for Florida in the morning..."

(*Insert evil laugh here*)

Edited by RobertMBlevins
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

It might be a little early to predict anything... But it’s not looking good for Kanye.

Also, let's all take a moment to wish Melania a speedy recovery after the horrible facial injury she suffered from cracking her first genuine smile in 4 years.

Edited by headoverheels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems appropriate that the city of Philadelphia, the home of the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House, the Museum of the American Revolution, and Rocky Balboa's run up the stairs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art should be the place where America finally takes back democracy.

It's poetic justice. It really IS^_^

rocky.jpeg.ea8abf2784747bb303054994064cbb9c.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I want it over. And if there is a prosecution of Trump, the evidence should be voluminous and very clear to a clearly balanced jury.

Just imagine if Congress had seen fit to indict (or whatever it could do) in the Clinton investigation. There are plenty of conservatives who are just as convinced that she's guilty, guilty, guilty. Yeah, there isn't any evidence for it (especially the baby-head pizza part), but still.

Wendy P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

Personally, I want it over. And if there is a prosecution of Trump, the evidence should be voluminous and very clear to a clearly balanced jury.

Just imagine if Congress had seen fit to indict (or whatever it could do) in the Clinton investigation. There are plenty of conservatives who are just as convinced that she's guilty, guilty, guilty. Yeah, there isn't any evidence for it (especially the baby-head pizza part), but still.

Wendy P.

Any prosecutions would be civil ones, and mostly involve money. No one is going to put Trump in jail. He's an ex-President of the United States. Just be glad he didn't get a second go-around and move forward to the positive. Four years of negative is enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Personally, I want it over. And if there is a prosecution of Trump, the evidence should be voluminous and very clear to a clearly balanced jury.

You mean like it should be in any prosecution? 
 

Anyway, I really don’t get this idea that Ex presidents should be left alone for the good of the country. Aside from it being an affront to the ideas of responsibility and accountability in government, in this case it ignores who Trump is. He’s being investigated for corrupt, criminal activities he’s been getting away with for his whole life. If he’s let off the hook this time just because he was President then what do you think he’s gonna do then? He’ll be the same guy, running the same business, perpetrating the same crimes. To advocate for letting him do that just because he once won a single election is nuts.

 

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Just imagine if Congress had seen fit to indict (or whatever it could do) in the Clinton investigation. There are plenty of conservatives who are just as convinced that she's guilty, guilty, guilty. Yeah, there isn't any evidence for it (especially the baby-head pizza part), but still.

Congress can’t indict. It’s an irrelevant comparison.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Personally, I want it over. And if there is a prosecution of Trump, the evidence should be voluminous and very clear to a clearly balanced jury.

Just imagine if Congress had seen fit to indict (or whatever it could do) in the Clinton investigation. There are plenty of conservatives who are just as convinced that she's guilty, guilty, guilty. Yeah, there isn't any evidence for it (especially the baby-head pizza part), but still.

Wendy P.

Lying and conning your way to the presidency should not be a get-out-of-jail card for crimes you have committed.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Personally, I want it over. ...

Wendy P.

This will likely be the View of Biden

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

... Just be glad he didn't get a second go-around and move forward to the positive. Four years of negative is enough. 

Once again the likely view of Biden

23 minutes ago, jakee said:


Anyway, I really don’t get this idea that Ex presidents should be left alone for the good of the country. Aside from it being an affront to the ideas of responsibility and accountability in government, in this case it ignores who Trump is. He’s being investigated for corrupt, criminal activities he’s been getting away with for his whole life....

Like Joe has said in other posts the hammer should be taken to trump and I agree. In reality it will be the SDNY that pursues the fraud and corruption cases against trump and trump Enterprises.

Wendy and Bob also have good points which I also agree with. The essence of which is to heal the divisions and move America forward. There have been segments of the democrat base that have been seriously radicalized by trumps actions and they will want prosecution. Which, again, is like to be left to the SDNY.

However, extending the hand or reconciliation to the GOP has not worked to date. They have not shown any effort to moderate the ideas of McConnell.Thats the reason why allowing the current standing of congress should be addressed. The standing whereby they still haven't learnt the lesson of this election. The lessons of trump and want to continue courts stacking.

Lincoln Project's Schmidt: Tucker Carlson could be 2024 GOP frontrunner. Is a story today for those that imagine a version of trump two is not waiting from the GOP. Furthermore the SC has already handed trump a victory in his fraud- voting scam: Supreme Court hands Trump a small victory in Pennsylvania’s vote count.

You have to be cautious that fatigue-capitulation is not driving your decision making in the whole trump issue. That trump and the GOP haven't worn you down and you imagine an accommodation to the GOP will be met with future moderation. trump has learned through 74 years that bullying others into submission works.

Edited by Phil1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Any prosecutions would be civil ones, and mostly involve money. No one is going to put Trump in jail. He's an ex-President of the United States. Just be glad he didn't get a second go-around and move forward to the positive. Four years of negative is enough. 

"No one is above the law." Especially POTUS!!!

If the crap Trump pulled is not addressed, then the bar has just been lowered for the highest office in the land. That is a message for succeeding presidents, that they can get away with at least as much corruption and incompetence as Trump, and probably more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ryoder said:

"No one is above the law." Especially POTUS!!!

If the crap Trump pulled is not addressed, then the bar has just been lowered for the highest office in the land. That is a message for succeeding presidents, that they can get away with at least as much corruption and incompetence as Trump, and probably more. 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

It seems appropriate that the city of Philadelphia, the home of the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House, the Museum of the American Revolution, and Rocky Balboa's run up the stairs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art should be the place where America finally takes back democracy.

It's poetic justice. It really IS^_^

rocky.jpeg.ea8abf2784747bb303054994064cbb9c.jpeg

I like this for a poetic statement about what just happened:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

2 2