2 2

Who will win the 2020 election?

Trump or Biden?   

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election 2020? Not who you want to win, but the one you think will win.

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the election 2020

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 09:20 AM

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

That is one strategy. There are others to be considered. Like everyone else, I am just waiting.

At this point, if the winner of the Electoral College vote can't be sworn in for some reason, Nancy will be sworn in instead. That's what I'm waiting for!

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

That is one strategy. There are others to be considered.

Agreed!  As several Trump supporters have suggested, writing in Donald Trump in the Georgia special election is one potential path to victory.  It is arguably Trump's best chance to win back the presidency.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

That is one strategy. There are others to be considered. Like everyone else, I am just waiting.

Anything other than the results of a fair election, right? Right here and now, Ron, if you have proof that the election was turned on fraud lay it out. Otherwise just admit that you'd take treason over Biden.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Anything other than the results of a fair election, right? Right here and now, Ron, if you have proof that the election was turned on fraud lay it out. Otherwise just admit that you'd take treason over Biden.

Treason!

Here is one possibility to 6 Jan 2021.

EVPossible.PNG.f61ce55e3a460a9e9746558eb62befd3.PNG

2 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

If AZ, PA, and MI EC votes are thrown out, the vote, goes to the U.S. Congress. Each state has one vote, VP Pence presiding as President of the U.S. Senate. 

Consider the red states vs blue states.

What proof is there that the vote counts in those states were fraudulent? Just because a bunch of crooks and cronies who love being in power want a different outcome doesn't mean any way of achieving it is fair or right. In fact, without provable and legitimate reasons it is treasonous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

If AZ, PA, and MI EC votes are thrown out, the vote, goes to the U.S. Congress. Each state has one vote, VP Pence presiding as President of the U.S. Senate. 

Having Congress throw out any of the certified votes would require a majority vote in the House. Which is still controlled by the Democratic Party majority. So even if your treasonous friend make such an attempt, you still lose. The REAL patriots are now in control.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Consider the red states vs blue states.

Under what circumstances do you see the votes from those states being 'thrown out'?

NONE of the lawsuits that have attempted to do that have gotten anywhere

Every time, the courts have found no evidence for fraud.

You know, court  - the place where lying about stuff is a crime.

In fact, all of the states have certified the elections.
The electoral college has convened and voted.

Biden won.

12 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Every time, the courts have found no evidence for fraud.

You know, court  - the place where lying about stuff is a crime.

In fact, all of the states have certified the elections.
The electoral college has convened and voted.

Biden won.

I see that Fox is now backpedaling on claims of fraud after having been threatened with legal action by a company (Smartmatic)  it has been slandering.

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

If AZ, PA, and MI EC votes are thrown out . . .

. . . then democracy dies.  When a despot can ignore votes he doesn't like, then we no longer have a constitutional government.  We have North Korea.  (Hey, 99% of the people in North Korea who they counted voted for Kim Jong Un!)

And to think you once pledged to uphold the US Constitution.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Why? He was a kid mouthing words. Ron doesn't care a rats ass about the US Constitution or our democratic processes. 

Because I'd hope Ron at one time loved America, the Constitution and what it stood for. Now trump is what he stands for and for Michael Flynn pardoned criminal. Together with  the MAGA trump insiders have made calls for Trump to impose martial law.

To steal an election, defraud other Americans all to serve a POS like trump and his kleptocratic agenda. Instead of all Americans.

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Because I'd hope Ron at one time loved America, the Constitution and what it stood for. Now trump is what he stands for and for Michael Flynn pardoned criminal. Together with  the MAGA trump insiders have made calls for Trump to impose martial law.

To steal an election, defraud other Americans all to serve a POS like trump and his kleptocratic agenda. Instead of all Americans.

Oh, he's all about "all Americans" just not the likes of you and me. Hope whatever you want about Ron at one time in the past but the reality is that leopards don't change their spots. Do you recall a couple of years back when he said he was "given permission to kill communists"? Think about that. Some people think for themselves, others just wait for permission.

I’m not even American but, man, can I not wait for 20th Jan when all this idiocy stops. I think some of these people sincerely believe he’s getting a second term so, hopefully, it’s enough to shake the cult out of their collective madness when they see he’s talking crap. Maybe just too far gone at this stage.

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

Unfortunately, that only means one little section of it will stop. The rest of the idiocy will continue.

Wendy P.

You're absolutely right, but it's magnified at the moment. My hope is that once he's out it will start to whittle away to irrelevance. Who knows whether that'll happen.