2 2

Who will win the 2020 election?

Trump or Biden?   

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election 2020? Not who you want to win, but the one you think will win.

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the election 2020

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 09:20 AM

On 12/5/2020 at 4:38 PM, jakee said:

I can only think that Giuliani wanted to roll with his 'My Cousin Vinny' idea, but he forgot that the whole point in the film was that Marissa Tomei sounded trashy but was actually the smart one. Giuliani just found someone trashy.

And it gets better:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9028123/Star-witness-Trumps-voter-fraud-case-Michigan-used-strip-club-named-Bada-Bing.html

10 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alito-moves-up-pennsylvanias-response-date-on-emergency-application-to-day-before-safe-harbor-deadline

Worth following.

If the USSC denies PA's Electoral Votes along with one other state, e.g. MI, GA, AZ, Biden will not have 270. Neither will President Trump; what will the next step be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM

15 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

9-0 that Trump has no case, Ron. So now what? Will you ever accept reality? 

Now that Georgia is a Blue State, Ron may want to move a few miles east into SC.   You still have Lindsey over there, quaking that whatever the Russians got in his 2016 hacked emails will be revealed. 

If not for the voter suppression in 2018, GA would also have a Democrat as governor.

1 minute ago, kallend said:

OK, who thinks SCOTUS will take up the Texas/Trump lawsuit seeking to throw out the election results from five states Trump lost?

I think the justices would be crazy even to touch it with a ten foot pole.

I agree with you.

2 hours ago, kallend said:

OK, who thinks SCOTUS will take up the Texas/Trump lawsuit seeking to throw out the election results from five states Trump lost?

Hi John,

Not me.  They got involved back in 2000; and I think that they 'somewhat' regret doing that.

Not a snowball's chance in Hell.

Jerry Baumchen

48 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi John,

Not me.  They got involved back in 2000; and I think that they 'somewhat' regret doing that.

Not a snowball's chance in Hell.

Jerry Baumchen

I am surprised the big constitutionalists on here, those who support the 2nd amendment with all their might have not chimed in on this. State rights are pretty important to them normally. Weird they aren't really upset one state is trying to dictate how other states conduct their elections.

Hi folks,

[Trump] can't handle the concept of the label 'loser,'

'It Is Roiling Him'

An interesting ( and not long ) read:  Reporter Maggie Haberman Unpacks Trump's Refusal To Admit He Lost : NPR

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  I have attended every one of my high school reunions.*  I have learned that some people simply never mature.

*  I've been a member of the committee for many, many years.

35 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

"I remember saying to a Republican strategist a few days later that never before had we covered somebody where I'll be sitting on a chair and they'll point to the chair and say, "That's a table," and insist on it, insist on it and insist on it."

5 hours ago, kallend said:

Paxton is probably just doing it in a bid for a presidential pardon for his felony securities fraud crimes.

That's Three Kings day, Ron. I thought Evangelicals didn't really celebrate that.

Other than that, here's what's expected of Pence (from the NY Times, but reasonably accurate):

For the vice president, whom the Constitution assigns the task of tallying the results and declaring a winner, the episode could be particularly torturous, forcing him to balance his loyalty to Mr. Trump with his constitutional duties and considerations about his own political future.

So Pence is expected to take a bullet (politically speaking) for Trump? Do you really think that the bulk of American people will thank him with accolades? Remember, more of them voted for Biden, even if you don't recognize the legitimacy of their votes -- like my vote.

What happens in 4 years under that scenario? Will Pence then have to be elected by fiat, because heaven knows after that stunt he won't be elected by the people.

Wendy P.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

6 January 2021, the next important date.

Is that the day Trump loses for the 61st time, or is it 62nd, It's hard to keep track at this point. Get over it...HE LOST! 

Ron, I remember you saying that if Biden were elected it was the choice of god and you would respect that. I guess god is not that important to you when your guy loses?

-OK

Just curious.
While I'm more then happy about the election results, I have a hard time to see it as a overwhelming victory.
I know, 7 million more in the popular vote sounds big, but ask Hillary what it is worth.

I looked at the 4 states targeted in the infamous Texas lawsuit.

Georgia, 16 EC, 8779

Pennsylvania, 20 EC, 80555

Michigan, 16 EC, 154188

Wisconsin, 10 EC, 20682

My math says that Biden won by the slim margin of 110.016 votes. GA, PE, WI
Not a landslide in my book.

Edited by phantomII
  • Like 1