2 2

Who will win the 2020 election?

Trump or Biden?   

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election 2020? Not who you want to win, but the one you think will win.

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the election 2020

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 09:20 AM

16 minutes ago, billvon said:

Newsmax and OAN?  Those are hyper-partisan sources that regularly publish fake news.  I'd recommend you get some better sources.

Why?

They tell him exactly what he wants to hear.
That's what he wants.

Truth?
Reality?
What's actually happening?

Pfft. That's 'linear thinking'. 

2 minutes ago, billvon said:

Trump just dropped his lawsuits in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin.  Either he's realizing he can't win or his legal team is making the decision for him.  Good for them for accepting reality.

Who wants to get disbarred over frivolous lawsuits, for a client who won't pay their bills?

50 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Supreme Court Declines to Take Up Pennsylvania Absentee Ballot Case

https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/2020-11-16/supreme-court-declines-to-take-up-pennsylvania-absentee-ballot-case

But...but...but...the evidence!!!

But....but...but... the Supreme Court that trump stacked himself with conservatives!

Newsmax, OAN  and Q will tell you how to think with updates this evening. On how Soros and the deep state corrupted, then stole everything.

Don't forget to send money to

OFFICIAL ELECTION DEFENSE FUND!

President Trump needs YOU to step up to make sure we have the resources to protect the integrity of the Election!

For a short time, ALL GIFTS 1000%-MATCHED!

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to the Official Election Defense Fund and to claim your 1000%-MATCH!

Ron its critical according to Donald trump's website.

In addition trump matches your personal donations 1000% One thousand percent matching. Only for a short time! Donald trump's integrity. The election's integrity. Its all dependent on donations.

Oh! hold on there is fine print not evident from his website:

Trump's new political action committee is called Save America, and it will receive 60% of every contribution to Trump's Official Election Defense Fund.

The remaining 40% of each contribution goes to the Republican National Committee.

"It's only if a contributor has reached the $5,000 legal limit in contributions to Save America that any part of their contribution would go to Trump's recount fund," Fischer said.

He says that means the average small donor reacting to Trump's plea to fuel his legal defense isn't actually helping to offset the costs of recounts or other legal expenses.

And a leadership PAC, unlike an official campaign committee, enjoys a lot more leeway when it comes to how its money can be spent.

"This can help further [Trump's] political agenda," Beckel says. "It is something that he could use to dole out money to like-minded candidates and includes spending money for expenditures that would be prohibited if it was campaign cash, because campaign cash cannot be used for personal use."

Fischer says the language of the Trump campaign's fundraising emails could severely mislead his supporters.

Edited by Phil1111

5 hours ago, obelixtim said:

Trump will match donations by 1000%.

Yeah right!!!

Anyone want to buy a bridge?  

Ten thousand percent!  A MILLION percent!  For every dollar you send to Trump he will donate a MILLION dollars to himself!  Give until it hurts!

16 minutes ago, billvon said:

Ten thousand percent!  A MILLION percent!  For every dollar you send to Trump he will donate a MILLION dollars to himself!  Give until it hurts!

Sadly, the enlightenment came and went and left us behind. We ain't got sense, can't cipher and are short on grasping the germ theory of disease, that's a fact. But we got's po-boy's, Glocks and the fecund abridgment!

On 11/17/2020 at 2:12 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Tim,

I've been off-line for a few hours.  Is it still available?

;P

Jerry Baumchen.  I have several available: Bay bridge in SF,  Tower bridge in London, or Sydney Harbour bridge. All slightly used, but functional. The Sydney one comes at a discount because it is always crowded with Aussie riff raff.   

You can send 50 million billion to my Nigerian lawyer, for the lot..

Or a nickel to the Trump defence fund. 

Sorry, the free steak knives offer has expired.

15 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

This election is far from over. There is no President Elect.

See AZ as one example.

Here is a link from the Secretary of State of Arizona. They performed a hand count of a sample of the votes in 10 of the 15 counties. The other 5 didn't have representatives designated by the local parties to participate, as is required by Arizona law. In all 10 cases, either the hand recount found no discrepancies or the discrepancies were within acceptable margins. Note that Maricopa County, far and away the largest, showed no discrepancies. The largest of the 5 counties that participated is Yuma County; of those 5, 4 of them went for Trump, and the fifth has a total population smaller than the margin.

I'm sure there are people who are saying that the entire vote for counties that use Dominion should just be thrown out and those people disenfranchised. There are also people who deny that Hitler killed any Jews,  that the Civil War included slavery as a cause, and that there is no Santa Claus.

The United States' DHS has indicated that Dominion is no better or worse than any other voting machine system. You're a good example of guilty-until-proven-innocent, and probably-innocent-if-he's-my friend, thinking. I would not want you on any jury, ever.

Wendy P.

• Like 1

At this juncture I believe this presidential election will be settled in the U.S. Congress. The House of Representatives will determine the President Elect and the Senate will determine the Vice President Elect.

It will be so directed by the U.S. Supreme Court as a result of nation wide election fraud and corruption. All this IAW the U.S. Constitution.

Our founders foresaw this as a possibility.

History in the making.

32 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

At this juncture I believe this presidential election will be settled in the U.S. Congress. The House of Representatives will determine the President Elect and the Senate will determine the Vice President Elect.

It will be so directed by the U.S. Supreme Court as a result of nation wide election fraud and corruption. All this IAW the U.S. Constitution.

History in the making.

I'm confident in believing this is just as credible as all your other SHTF predictions.

I have no doubt that this is what Trump is trying to pull off.  I also am quite sure that if he were to succeed it would be the end of the USA.  Republicans have proven themselves to be reduced to minority rule, using legislative tricks to hold on to power despite representing an ever smaller share of the population.  This strategy would impose one-party rule on the country, where the current POTUS could use completely unsubstantiated allegations to deprive the entire population of any meaningful ability to vote so he could re-appoint himself as "dear leader".  There is no way that several states would accept such an arrangement.  I could see California+Oregon+Washington as their own country, maybe with a couple of adjoining states, the New England states+Pennsylvania (in part)+Virginia (in part)+Michigan (in part)+Wisconsin (in part) as another country, and the South and middle of the current USA becoming KingTrumpistan (or maybe New Israel, or just Butfuckistan).  Not that Trump or his sycophants give an actual shit about the US.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

History in the making.

Statement from the DHS, led by a Trump appointee:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result. 

When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Other security measures like pre-election testing, state certification of voting equipment, and the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s (EAC) certification of voting equipment help to build additional confidence in the voting systems used in 2020.

While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”

So no, Trump's own people said it was a free and fair election, and Biden won by a landslide.   Five million votes.  Fifty eight electoral votes.  Your own state voted for Biden.  Problem with that?  Take it up with your fellow voters.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

History in the making.

I predict that if what you are hoping for comes true then shit will finally hit the fan. The second United States Civil War would be the result