2 2

Who will win the 2020 election?

Trump or Biden?   

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election 2020? Not who you want to win, but the one you think will win.

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the election 2020

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 09:20 AM

22 minutes ago, kallend said:

The Honest Lawyer pub, South Gate, King's Lynn, Norfolk.  My wife was from King's Lynn.

255013b6cde14e008a16401126d612da.jpg

Hi John,

Been to quite a number of unremembered named pubs in Kings Lynn.  A very long time ago.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  I was stationed at RAF Sculthorpe.

Edited by JerryBaumchen

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Eyes On:

Sidney Powell

Dominion Voting Systems > Venezuela > Hugo Chavez

China

That's amazing Ron. I can just picture you in your lookout tower on the top of the hill. Gazing out at China and Venezuela. Just like Sarah Palin watching the Russians from her home town in Alaska. Keep up the good work watchman.

22 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

That's amazing Ron. I can just picture you in your lookout tower on the top of the hill. Gazing out at China and Venezuela. Just like Sarah Palin watching the Russians from her home town in Alaska. Keep up the good work watchman.

Hang on Sloopy, hang on.

lou dobbs tonight 11/13/20

3 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Hang on Sloopy, hang on.

lou dobbs tonight 11/13/20

God-Dammit Ron I watched about 30 seconds of that and my brain hurt from the hoops that narrative was trying to make me jump through.

Think a little bit for Christ's sake!  You think Chavez ever went to the trouble of an elaborate vote-manipulating  machine?  Of course not: he just lied and said that he won by ridiculous margins...And because of a lack of technology to prove otherwise, he pretty much steam-rolled the actual results.

Assuming that this technology ever was baked in to voting machines, you think the US would just blindly roll this out to the masses?  

Every fucking time with this tin-foil dipshits on Fox, "we have amazing, concrete evidence and I can't wait to share it at some point in the future".  If there was a shred of evidence it would be VERY public by now.  But there's not, so we see Kelly M holding up a stack of 'affidavits' and ladies like this promising that the evidence is coming soon.

Ron, GA is HAND COUNTING all the ballots. Completely bypassing any of the machines. Will you accept the results of the re-count when they come in next week? Or will you go looking for conspiracy theories to explain how your side was cheated?

Edited by gowlerk

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Funny thing about lying liars and their lies. They never seem to get far. At least Donnie still has one liar still working for him. I wonder who is paying her?

Friday night on "Real Time with Bill Maher", his first guest was Trump campaign attorney Jenna Ellis. She just spewed lie after lie as Maher shot down each one. After her segment, he went to the panel discussion which included Max Brooks*. First thing out of Max's mouth:

"That was like watching an interview with the Black Knight; 

'Your arm is off.' 

'No it isn't.'"

LOL!

*) Son of Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft.

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Eyes On:

Sidney Powell

Dominion Voting Systems > Venezuela > Hugo Chavez

China

When Ron goes out for dinner:

"Good evening sir, do you have a reservation with us tonight?"

"No. Not safe. System not secure."

"Yes sir, of course, not a problem. How many are in your party?"

"Unknown. Waiting. Being watched. Soon."

"Certainly, sir. We'll prepare your table. Can I have your name, please?"

"No. Gave it away last night. Stolen. Wait. Chavez."

"Very good, Mr. Chavez, let me just take your temperature, sir." 

"Drop it! I will shoot. Lima. Air America. Communists". 

"Please, sir! Don't shoot. It's just a thermometer". 

"Leaving. Don't follow. Benghazi. Deep state." 
Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Ron, GA is HAND COUNTING all the ballots. Completely bypassing any of the machines. Will you accept the results of the re-count when they come in next week? Or will you go looking for conspiracy theories to explain how your side was cheated?

Doug Collins is in charge. I believe it will be honest and accurate.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Doug Collins is in charge. I believe it will be honest and accurate.

Wanting to personally approve of everyone isn't realistic. Unless you're like that person who says "I'm not prejudiced -- I know at least two leprechauns who I trust -- so THEY'RE OK. It's the rest I don't trust."

If you don't trust the system, vote people in who will make the system work as it should. "As it should" doesn't mean "with the results you want every time," it means "honestly, doing what the actual data indicates."

Wendy P.

Why bother? 

Ron has been VERY clear that the people who believe what he believes are ‘patriots’ and else is the ‘enemy’.

If you’re a patriot who accepts something outside the belief system then now you’re the enemy.

It has nothing to do with honesty or the constitution and everything to do with tribalism, belief and fear.

This is twice as tragic coming from a veteran who at some point was presumably a GENUINE patriot.

9 hours ago, yoink said:

Why bother? 

Ron has been VERY clear that the people who believe what he believes are ‘patriots’ and else is the ‘enemy’.

If you’re a patriot who accepts something outside the belief system then now you’re the enemy.

It has nothing to do with honesty or the constitution and everything to do with tribalism, belief and fear.

This is twice as tragic coming from a veteran who at some point was presumably a GENUINE patriot.

Think New American Revolution.

Headlines from the weekend:

Trump Supporters, Counterprotestors Clash in DC Streets

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/washingtondc-trump-protest/2020/11/15/id/997166/

Cyber Analyst On Dominion Voting: Shocking Vulnerabilities

https://www.oann.com/cyber-analyst-on-dominion-voting-shocking-vulnerabilities/

Rudy Giuliani: 'Dominion Shouldn't Be Counting Votes Anywhere'

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-dominion-voting-systems/2020/11/15/id/997113/

Dominion was developed in Venezuela with its main office in Canada. What could possibly be suspicious here?

China Expert: Beijing Happy With Biden Win

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/gordon-chang-china-biden-catsimatidis/2020/11/15/id/997160/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Think New American Revolution.

Headlines from the weekend:

Trump Supporters, Counterprotestors Clash in DC Streets

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/washingtondc-trump-protest/2020/11/15/id/997166/

Cyber Analyst On Dominion Voting: Shocking Vulnerabilities

https://www.oann.com/cyber-analyst-on-dominion-voting-shocking-vulnerabilities/

Rudy Giuliani: 'Dominion Shouldn't Be Counting Votes Anywhere'

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-dominion-voting-systems/2020/11/15/id/997113/

Dominion was developed in Venezuela with its main office in Canada. What could possibly be suspicious here?

China Expert: Beijing Happy With Biden Win

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/gordon-chang-china-biden-catsimatidis/2020/11/15/id/997160/

If you don't think Dominion counting should have been used, then it was up to YOUR GUY to change it before the election. You don't get to whine about it because you don't like the results afterward, particularly as the same machines were used to serve 70 million voters in the 2016 election that got Trump elected in the first place. 

And of course China is happy to get rid of Trump. Trump called Covid 'the china virus', and 'Kung-flu' to hide his own abysmal leadership in a global pandemic. But again, you're being inconsistent. When Trump won in 2016 the entire left were saying 'Putin is happy that Trump won' and 'the rest of the civilized world is horrified that Trump won' and using that as an indication of being worried. Universally the response from the right was 'we don't care what the rest of the world think. America First!' - where's that response now, Ron? Why do you suddenly care what China thinks?

I'll tell you why. Because you're a sore loser. You have blinded yourself to your own double standards and are looking for ways to delegitimize an election. That's not the act of a patriot. It's the act of a traitor. 

• Like 1

So the GOP gained seats in the House, and will probably hold a Senate majority after the GA runoffs. And at the same time, the Democrats supposedly changed all these votes from Trump to Biden. 

And the amazing thing is that all these votes were on the same ballots. Funny how the Democrats overlooked manipulating the congressional votes as long as they were already doing it with the presidential votes.

13 minutes ago, billvon said:

Newsmax and OAN?  Those are hyper-partisan sources that regularly publish fake news.  I'd recommend you get some better sources.

For Ron, there are no better sources. It's no longer a mystery how Goebbels was able to pull it off, that's for sure. Nothings changed in the last 75 years. People are as racist, xenophobic, credulous, wicked, self serving and vindictive as ever. It's very hard to believe our species will survive ourselves.

• Like 1