2 2

Who will win the 2020 election?

Trump or Biden?   

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election 2020? Not who you want to win, but the one you think will win.

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the election 2020

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 09:20 AM

4 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I never said somebody was preventing him from filing lawsuits.  On the Sunday shows there were numerous Democrats calling for them to end and concede the election.  All I am saying is, do the recounts and investigate claims of shenanigans.  I don’t think it will change the outcome, but it might help settle some folks down. 

Pure fantasy. But no less a fantasy than what might work: Trump tweeting that there was no evidence of fraud or wrongdoing that should cause anyone to doubt the legitimacy of the election. That we should please all join he and Melania in wishing success for our new President. 

We are far from done with the hellish damage Trump has done to our nation. As we watch the next miserable two months unfold I want to remind every last one of you who voted for the jackass that you own this.

46 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Pure fantasy. But no less a fantasy than what might work: Trump tweeting that there was no evidence of fraud or wrongdoing that should cause anyone to doubt the legitimacy of the election. That we should please all join he and Melania in wishing success for our new President. 

We are far from done with the hellish damage Trump has done to our nation. As we watch the next miserable two months unfold I want to remind every last one of you who voted for the jackass that you own this.

This!

Trump and his cronies know full well there was no widespread fraud. If Trump refuses to quell this, the rest of the GOP should grow a spine and stand up to quell this. What Trump continues to do, what Barr continues to do is extremely dangerous to the US and its democratic institutions. The damage being done, is tremendous and may never be recovered from.

17 hours ago, olofscience said:

But didn't Trump stack the courts with conservative judges?

If even they couldn't find any evidence of fraud, then that just shrinks the excuses Trump supporters have.

Sure, they will continue to retreat to other excuses, but I want the island of their thinking and excuses to be as small as possible. Then maybe some of them will step out, realise they've been wrong and rejoin reality.

And if not, they can stay in that little tiny island as long as they want.

That is my point, let the Trump campaign make increasingly bizarre claims and have them refuted by Republican governors and conservative judges, and that island will shrink quickly.

9 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

That is my point, let the Trump campaign make increasingly bizarre claims and have them refuted by Republican governors and conservative judges, and that island will shrink quickly.

Why do you want the Trump campaign to be making those claims in the first place?

If the Trump campaign and Republican Governors, Senators and Congressmen weren’t making these baseless claims there would be no baseless lawsuits to file in the first place. Arguing that loudly and repeatedly making and filing the claims to be rejected in court will result in less people believing them than if they weren’t made or filed in the first place is simply absurd.  

2 minutes ago, jakee said:

Why do you want the Trump campaign to be making those claims in the first place?

If the Trump campaign and Republican Governors, Senators and Congressmen weren’t making these baseless claims there would be no baseless lawsuits to file in the first place. Arguing that loudly and repeatedly making and filing the claims to be rejected in court will result in less people believing them than if they weren’t made or filed in the first place is simply absurd.  

You haven’t been paying attention, have you?

9 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Everyone who has been paying attention knows you’re now just being a dick because you can’t defend your comments.

To be clear, it would be better if Trump and the Republicans simply stopped filing baseless lawsuits backing up their baseless claims. That’s how you would end up with fewer people believing that baseless shit.

Edited by jakee

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Jakee is right. You underestimate the loyalty of his base. because you're smarter than the average of his base you see what he's doing. McConnell is giving trump license as are others. Most probably because they fear trump and also understand the power of 71 million of his voters.

Until the wind on the GOP changes the majority of his base will still follow. FOX news cutting away from his press secretary the day before yesterday. Could be the first indication for a change in winds. He is shielded from any change in the Washington climate because he has a WH stocked with yes men.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Everyone who has been paying attention knows you’re now just being a dick because you can’t defend your comments.

To be clear, it would be better if Trump and the Republicans simply stopped filing baseless lawsuits backing up their baseless claims. That’s how you would end up with fewer people believing that baseless shit.

Stacey Abrams should take that advice.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Calm down, tiger. Brent hasn't been making any claims of fraud, he hasn't been the one filing baseless lawsuits.

The Trump camp did, and whatever you say to brent won't change their behaviour or cancel those lawsuits.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

No, people believe that baseless shit because they want to, not because the Trump camp filed lawsuits.

My point is those lawsuits have been filed anyway, we can't do anything about that. What we CAN'T do is disrespect due process just because we don't like the other side.

• Like 1

https://www.oann.com/10-attorneys-general-back-president-trumps-challenge-of-pa-election-results/

https://www.oann.com/?p=2310046

https://www.oann.com/fla-attorney-says-evidence-of-voter-fraud-may-lead-to-election-decided-in-courts/

President Trump does not seem to be worried. It's almost like he knew this would happen before the election and he had a plan to expose the corruption.

Like I stated above, I hold the slim fantasy hope.

39 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

President Trump does not seem to be worried. It's almost like he knew this would happen before the election and he had a plan to expose the corruption.

Like I stated above, I hold the slim fantasy hope.

I would suggest going to a source other than OANN.  Even FOX News is cutting off the Trump administration when they lie about the election now - and every lawsuit that's been heard so far has been thrown out.

37 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I guess I'm surprised that none of you seem very concerned about news media outlet's censorship.  I don't trust any media source to decide what is true and what is a lie.

Do you trust yourself? Let me ask you, do you believe there was voter fraud or wrongdoing of any kind sufficient to justify Trump's refusal to engage Biden and Biden's team in the transition process?

59 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I guess I'm surprised that none of you seem very concerned about news media outlet's censorship.  I don't trust any media source to decide what is true and what is a lie.

Hmm.  Well the only fraud I've seen with my own eyes was an illegal GOP ballot dropoff box in downtown San Diego. 

So from a totally-don't-trust-the-media-perspective, the only cheating has been from republicans.  So I figure it's fair to dock them the amount of votes that we can estimate were stolen by those boxes.