2 2

Who will win the 2020 election?

Trump or Biden?   

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election 2020? Not who you want to win, but the one you think will win.

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the election 2020

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 09:20 AM

Stephen Miller has been busy planning a trump victory tomorrow. The polls are indicating a 10% chance of another trump presidential term. Imagine trump unrestrained with Barr by his side.

"President Donald Trump's senior adviser Stephen Miller has fleshed out plans to rev up Trump's restrictive immigration agenda if he wins re-election next week, offering a stark contrast to the platform of Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

In a 30-minute phone interview Thursday with NBC News, Miller outlined four major priorities: limiting asylum grants, punishing and outlawing "sanctuary cities," expanding the so-called travel ban with tougher screening for visa applicants and slapping new limits on work visas."

"a “very senior adviser to the president,” who was clearly implied to be Miller, said a second term agenda would be “shock and awe,” with a suite of executive orders “so extreme” a president seeking re-election otherwise couldn’t risk. “There’s a number of things they have been cautious about because of the legal and political risks in the first term,” Miller biographer Jean Guerrero told the Guardian this week. “I think that in a second term you would see Stephen Miller get much freer rein when it comes to his wishlist of items.”

spacer.png

17 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

President Trump w/323 ECV

Ron, A Trump supporter dies and goes to the pearly gates…

There he sees St Peter and gets excited and walks towards the pearly gates.

St. Peter says, "I want you to know, on the whole you were a good person, that's why you're going in. But we almost had to send you to hell because you voted for Trump."

"What do you mean? Trump is the best president ever and a devout Christian!"

St. Peter snorts and says, "He's nothing of the sort. He's vain, greedy, an adulterer, racist, and corrupt. As soon as he dies we're sending him straight to hell."

The Trump supporter shakes his head, his eyes wide and mutters unhappily, "Oh my gosh. I didn't realize the deep state went this far!"
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, billeisele said:

Whatever the outcome is I hope it's at least an 8% win. An arbitrary number but that should be enough to stop the arguing about cheating. It's time to move on.

Bill,

Conceding for arguments sake that a Trump vote in 2016 was justifiable for any reason at all, I submit that as soon as his true self was on display post election it was then time to move on. The guy has taken a wrecking ball to our institutions, fomented racist violence, used the office for personal profit, destroyed critical international relationships, enabled authoritarians around the world and did it all while screwing off playing golf and tweeting insults like a school boy. He's been doing it all since the beginning to where this election should be no more than a procedural ouster with margins well above a hoped for 8%. So, no, people aren't going to just move on. I for one am pissed off. If Biden wins I want to see Trumps Presidency negated and I want the police and the National Guard to deal firmly with the militia idiots who seem all but certain to raise violent hell come Wednesday. Maybe then I'll want to move on.

3 hours ago, billeisele said:

Whatever the outcome is I hope it's at least an 8% win. An arbitrary number but that should be enough to stop the arguing about cheating. It's time to move on.

In that case you are hoping for a Biden win. It’s perfectly obvious at this point that there is no way Trump can win the popular vote.

In 2016 you guys foisted perhaps the most loved/hated female in politics.  You could have only done better with perhaps a Pelosi.  And you were surprised that she lost.

This time you put an old man who is nearing senility.  I think voting will be between Trump and a possible Harris Presidency with Pelosi as Vice.  I wouldn't celebrate just yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

In 2016 you guys foisted perhaps the most loved/hated female in politics.  You could have only done better with perhaps a Pelosi.  And you were surprised that she lost.

This time you put an old man who is nearing senility.  I think voting will be between Trump and a possible Harris Presidency with Pelosi as Vice.  I wouldn't celebrate just yet.

You can couch your support for a white supremacist any way you like, but you are still supporting a white supremacist.

21 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Let's have them. Which ones do you suggest show Biden is a white supremacist?

Retweeting a white power video!  Oh wait, that was Trump.
Calling white supremacists very fine people?  Dang, Trump too.
Telling the Proud Boys to "stand by?" Trump again.
Oh - I know!  He was sued by the government for keeping black people out of his properties!  That was . . . dang, Trump too.
Refused to condemn David Duke, who endorsed him?  Nope, Trump again.
Defends militia members who murder protesters?  Dang!  Trump again!
Telling a federal prosecutor "hey, you don’t want to live with them either?" "maybe hate is what we need if we’re going to get something done?"  "Black guys counting my money! I hate it?"  Not Biden again.  Damn.

Surely someone can find a slip of the tongue or something from Biden.  Just one?  Come on.

The latest meme about Biden and racism is showing some testimony that he gave in a 1985 Senate hearing. He was quoting a memorandum that he had nothing to do with, in order to enter it into the record of whatever hearing.

From The Sun (that bastion of unbiased UK journalism)

In the video, Biden was reading a memo read by Reynold's staff - which said that white legislators allegedly used the N-word when creating a redistricting plan.

Wendy P.

Hi folks,

Is this a trend:

'Nevada Judge Blocks Republican Lawsuit That Sought To Halt Mail-In Ballot Count'

'Federal Judge Dismisses Effort To Throw Out Drive-Through Votes In Houston'

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/02/930467403/nevada-judge-blocks-republican-lawsuit-that-sought-to-halt-mail-in-ballot-count

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/02/930365888/federal-judge-dismisses-effort-to-throw-out-drive-through-votes-in-houston

Jerry Baumchen

7 hours ago, headoverheels said:

Mayor Pete showing how to treat Trump supporters at a Dem rally.

That's how you get to be Mayor Pete, instead of Joe Boring Speaker. That whole preparation and practicing public speaking thing...

Wendy P.

1 hour ago, Erroll said:

From an outsiders point of view :- it is a sad indictment of democracy in America in 2020 that businesses board up and fences are put up around the White House for the election.

Got some news for you - 

It's equally sad from an 'insiders' point of view.

But (and it's an important 'but'), it also shows how frightened Trump is. 

I think he knows deep in his black and malignant heart that he's going to lose. He may try to declare victory and try to get the uncounted ballots thrown out (many mail in or absentee ballots won't be counted for a day or two).

And he knows full well that if he tries to pull that sort of garbage that the protests resulting from that will make the BLM marches from last summer look like a kiddie parade.