2 2

Who will win the 2020 election?

Trump or Biden?   

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election 2020? Not who you want to win, but the one you think will win.

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the election 2020

• Trump
    • Biden
    • Election?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 09:20 AM

So here we go again, who will win the election in the craziest democrazy in the world? This have turned out to the greatest live show ever, The president of Unitet States of free America and the world!

All we can do is to pray, and pray for the right reasons.  I say this even I am not religious,  It is time to pray, god help us all. 

Edited by 434

It is tough to unseat an incumbent but it has happened.

The last 2 Presidential candidates that had a women as a running mate lost.

Trump is behind in the polls but he was behind in 2016.

Trump has a lot of supporters but has lost some since 2016.

I wouldn't want to take bets on the outcome of the election.

If Biden wins the election, who knows what kind of stunt Trump will pull as a lame duck President.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bigfalls said:

It is tough to unseat an incumbent but it has happened.

The last 2 Presidential candidates that had a women as a running mate lost.

Trump is behind in the polls but he was behind in 2016.

Trump has a lot of supporters but has lost some since 2016.

I wouldn't want to take bets on the outcome of the election.

If Biden wins the election, who knows what kind of stunt Trump will pull as a lame duck President.

And if Trump wins the election according to the vote counts on election night.........?

38 minutes ago, tonyhays said:

"The coming decade of Democratic dominance"

Let's not get cocky just yet.  Between republican voter suppression, gerrymandering, and court packing we have a long way to go.

Exactly. Dems just don’t care enough unless something riles them up. Like SCOTUS changing all the rules or something. Hell, Joe Weber is the only one here with fire in the belly.

(edited)

I'm hoping for a decisive Trump win. It'll be a rejection of the politics of raving leftist psychoses when all the paranoid wacked-out democrat freaks throw themselves from skyscrapers in an orgy of overemotional agony. Good riddance. I'll bring the popcorn. Or perhaps they will set themselves on fire, in which case I'll bring the weenies and marshmallows ]:)

Edited by Guest

51 minutes ago, markharju said:

I'm hoping for a decisive Trump win. It'll be a rejection of the politics of raving leftist psychoses when all the paranoid wacked-out democrat freaks throw themselves from skyscrapers in an orgy of overemotional agony. Good riddance. I'll bring the popcorn. Or perhaps they will set themselves on fire, in which case I'll bring the weenies and marshmallows ]:)

Neither funny nor witty

Whatever happens it will be interesting.

We'll hear plenty about illegal voting, lost ballots, and whatever else the losing side can come up with. If Trump wins that will tell us something about the validity of polls. If Biden wins that tells us other things. Both sides will list a whole bunch of excuses or reasons for what happens. It will be interesting to see the reaction in certain foreign countries, if any is allowed by the government. 

I may be dreaming but whatever happens I hope the political infighting will decrease and the government will get focused on writing a comprehensive healthcare bill that works, addressing homelessness, economic stability, jobs, and other things that are important. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, billeisele said:

We'll hear plenty about illegal voting, lost ballots, and whatever else the losing side can come up with. If Trump wins that will tell us something about the validity of polls.

How do you figure that? Personally I think people who think Polls are invalid are just simply not educated or smart enough to understand polls.

5 hours ago, billeisele said:

Whatever happens it will be interesting.

We'll hear plenty about illegal voting, lost ballots, and whatever else the losing side can come up with. If Trump wins that will tell us something about the validity of polls. If Biden wins that tells us other things. Both sides will list a whole bunch of excuses or reasons for what happens. It will be interesting to see the reaction in certain foreign countries, if any is allowed by the government. 

I may be dreaming but whatever happens I hope the political infighting will decrease and the government will get focused on writing a comprehensive healthcare bill that works, addressing homelessness, economic stability, jobs, and other things that are important. 

Hi Bill,

Re:  'I may be dreaming but whatever happens I hope the political infighting will decrease and the government will get focused on writing a comprehensive healthcare bill that works, addressing homelessness, economic stability, jobs, and other things that are important.'

Then why continue to support Trump; he has done nothing about any of those things?

Jerry Baumchen

5 hours ago, billeisele said:

Agreed.  Unfortunately the only way that will happen is by removing Trump.  He has promised a healthcare bill in two weeks for five years now; safe to say he will never get to it.  We won't have economic stability until COVID-19 is under control, and that won't happen with Trump.  Jobs - same issue.

Oh, I saw Kayleigh McEnany hand it to Lesley Stahl in the aborted 60 Minutes interview...

Of course, a subsequent review apparently revealed no comprehensive health care plan, but a lot of executive orders and congressional initiatives (what is a congressional initiative? Isn't that how actual legislation is supposed to start?).

It'd be interesting to see what's actually in it. Well, given how big it was, I'll be trusting someone to tell me -- probably the average of a few someones' reviews.

Wendy P.

(edited)
12 hours ago, feuergnom said:

Neither funny nor witty

He was trying for neither, methinks. He's just showing himself. Aside from displaying a natural depravity as a virtue, it's also a scare tactic. It's going on across the US now with self appointed camouflage wearing, gun toting loonies acting as polling place guards. They want us to choose our safety over our right to vote.

Edited by JoeWeber
To be less like them.

Hi all,

Can someone please answer me this? why is there only 2 main political party's in the US?? I know a couple independents have run in the past but any reason why there is only Republicans or Democrats? sometimes some of the candidates are both not electable. so just curious why so little choice?

Here in Ireland we have about 5-6, which gives us some choice at least, but of course that can lead to a "Hung Parliament" which we have at the moment. (we have a 3 Party coalition at the moment who are not doing a great job :$

Rodger

2 minutes ago, irishrigger said:

Hi all,

Can someone please answer me this? why is there only 2 main political party's in the US?? I know a couple independents have run in the past but any reason why there is only Republicans or Democrats? sometimes some of the candidates are both not electable. so just curious why so little choice?

Here in Ireland we have about 5-6, which gives us some choice at least, but of course that can lead to a "Hung Parliament" which we have at the moment. (we have a 3 Party coalition at the moment who are not doing a great job :$

Rodger

Implementation of the antiquated first-past-the-post voting, (instead of ranked voting, or run-off elections), combined with Duverger's law:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duverger's_law

• Like 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, irishrigger said:

Hi all,

Rodger

Because they do not have a parliamentary system. So coalition building must take place at the party level and not at the legislative level. If you want to advance your cause you have to join up with a team. The fewer teams there are the better chances yours will have.

Edited by gowlerk
  • Like 1