JoeWeber

Bibi ain't biting

Bibi uses trump like populism, fear and division except he has brains that work all the time.  Nobody has demonstrated such a Teflon political capacity in Israel before. He illustrates the best of trump and McConnell in one person. Naturally some Israeli voters will despise such a person. His legal issues will eventually catch up with him as well.

2 minutes ago, olofscience said:

I am also noting with some glee how Johnson is getting scared big brother Trump won't be able to come to his rescue:

image.png.30e7d1ea9173c25a6e80d2277ddf3e35.png

I got skin in this game, please vote him out!

Perhaps he needs his own Qanon One in four Britons believe in QAnon-linked theories

Didn't he promise the world re brexit. i.e. have your cake and eat it too? So he lies like trump about trade. That it can all be a one way street.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Didn't he promise the world re brexit. i.e. have your cake and eat it too? So he lies like trump about trade. That it can all be a one way street.

Oh yes indeed. "We hold all the cards" "They need us more than we need them" "The German automotive industry will force Merkel to do a deal"

And that's just a tiny fraction of the lies :rofl:

Interestingly, the brexiters I know have now changed their tune to "it will be bad at first, because change is always disruptive, but it will be good in the long run".

When asked "how long?" they don't have any idea, of course. But it will be great!

Edited by olofscience

2 hours ago, olofscience said:

Oh yes indeed. "We hold all the cards" "They need us more than we need them" "The German automotive industry will force Merkel to do a deal"

And that's just a tiny fraction of the lies :rofl:

Interestingly, the brexiters I know have now changed their tune to "it will be bad at first, because change is always disruptive, but it will be good in the long run".

When asked "how long?" they don't have any idea, of course. But it will be great!

Hi olof,

Re:  'But it will be great!'

Hmmm, now where have I heard that before?

Jerry Baumchen