2 2
kallend

TRUMP MUST GO - VOTE

15 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Your a tool then, sorry to be so blunt.

You have no Ideas what the silent majority is about to do to your reality.

Since were both in SoCal I've got an Experiment for you, actually Bill,I dare you.

Put a Trump Flag over your solar array.See what Happens.Put a Trump sticker on your Tesla see what happens.

As I drive down the freeway I just figure every car without a sticker is the silent supporter.So much for the liberal idea of freedom of speech, to prove my point..

We can go to N Hollywood have some sushi saki and a couple beers all on me.

We'll both dress up in Pink Toto's and walk the streets we'll have a blast.On the way back I'll put a red hat on your head and we'll see how the rest of the night goes.

Your (you're) a tool then, sorry to be so blunt.

You have no Ideas (idea) what the silent majority is about to do to your reality.

Since were (we're) both in SoCal I've got an Experiment for you, actually Bill, (space)I dare you.

(no space)  Put a Trump Flag over your solar array.(space) See what Happens (not capitalized).(space) Put a Trump sticker on your Tesla see what happens.

As I drive down the freeway I just figure every car without a sticker is the silent supporter.( space and moment of silence) So much for the liberal idea of freedom of speech, to prove my point..(another moment of silence)

We can go to N (period) Hollywood (and) have some sushi (and) saki and a couple (of) beers all on me.

We'll both dress up in Pink Toto's (tutu's) and walk the streets (take your pick) we'll have a blast.(space) On the way back I'll put a red hat on your head and we'll see how the rest of the night goes. (distracting sexual connotation)

Rich, you might work on your presentation a bit if you want to be taken seriously.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Maybe richravizza is saying that Trump's tweets are a false narrative. Which is correct.

Americans the deplorable uneducated have no problem deciphering the Pres. tweets. We aren't filled with contempt so its quite easy.Too bad you don't have any friends that could shed light, besides Tweets don't have the punch of policy.

What is of deep concern to Americans is our Freedom of Speech.Edited censored deleted banned these have no place in our free society.We encourage free expression, even if, its a steaming pile of..

3 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Rich, you might work on your presentation a bit if you want to be taken seriously.

While I am a believer in the importance of proofreading, in this case I think the message is a bigger obstacle than the medium.

21 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Your a tool ...

As I drive down the freeway I just figure every car without a sticker is the silent supporter....

You must be very happy with your silent figuring! When trump loses you can make up for it with the same "sushi saki and a couple beers". Perhaps you can help outlive trump by doing your part.. You could be a part of the shrinking 31 percentiles.

Post election the GOP old guard will toss the old trumpites but trump is sure to try to peddle his lies and b.s. So the 31% will be the one percenters absent the real republicans trying to rebuild the party. Stick in there because you'll fit.

7 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Your (you're) a tool then, sorry to be so blunt.

You have no Ideas (idea) what the silent majority is about to do to your reality.

Since were (we're) both in SoCal I've got an Experiment for you, actually Bill, (space)I dare you.

(no space)  Put a Trump Flag over your solar array.(space) See what Happens (not capitalized).(space) Put a Trump sticker on your Tesla see what happens.

As I drive down the freeway I just figure every car without a sticker is the silent supporter.( space and moment of silence) So much for the liberal idea of freedom of speech, to prove my point..(another moment of silence)

We can go to N (period) Hollywood (and) have some sushi (and) saki and a couple (of) beers all on me.

We'll both dress up in Pink Toto's (tutu's) and walk the streets (take your pick) we'll have a blast.(space) On the way back I'll put a red hat on your head and we'll see how the rest of the night goes. (distracting sexual connotation)

Joe no comment on what I wrote only how I wrote it. "Distracting sexual connotation" what planet are you on? I'm talking about Physical violence to suppress free speech. where did the sex thing come from? do you like pink totos?

(edited)
14 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight, who predicted the largest odds for Trump winning in 2016, says:

This finding is broadly in line with what other groups have found, such as a 2017 report by the American Association for Public Opinion Research that “yielded no evidence to support” the “shy” Trump theory. But that hasn’t stopped the ”shy” Trump theory from resurfacing in 2020. In fact, polls suggest that as many as 55 percent of voters are convinced that hidden Trump support could help him win reelection in some way.

This obsession with finding hidden pockets of support for Trump is part of a larger phenomenon we’ve observed for a while now: Trump is down in the polls, and has been for months, but if you ask Americans if they think he will win, many still say yes. And to be clear, Trump can win. We think he has a nearly 1 in 4 shot of doing so in our forecast, but that doesn’t mean he’s not an underdog.

So yes, keep hoping. Trump DOES have a chance to win, just that this number is way below 50%.

Edit: source link: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-supporters-arent-shy-but-polls-could-still-be-missing-some-of-them/

Edited by olofscience

25 minutes ago, richravizza said:

As I drive down the freeway I just figure every car without a sticker is the silent supporter. So much for the liberal idea of freedom of speech, to prove my point.

Based on what?

Most polls I've seen put Trump's support around 40%. At this point, most of the Trump supporters I see are pretty vocal. 
I don't think there are any 'medium level' ones left. He's too polarizing. Either you hate him or you love him (not much difference between the hateful supporters who actually like him or the fools who have been conned into thinking he's a 'great leader').

The 'sign people' aren't subtle. I see very few places that only have one Trump sign in the yard. Most have multiple signs, flags, all of that. Same with cars. Few have just one sticker on the back. 

I do have to agree with you that the idea of 'freedom of speech' has become a 'liberal' one.

Most Trump supporters (and Trump himself) cannot abide the idea that people can criticize him. Or his family.

11 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Based on what?

Most polls I've seen put Trump's support around 40%. At this point, most of the Trump supporters I see are pretty vocal. 
I don't think there are any 'medium level' ones left. He's too polarizing. Either you hate him or you love him (not much difference between the hateful supporters who actually like him or the fools who have been conned into thinking he's a 'great leader').

The 'sign people' aren't subtle. I see very few places that only have one Trump sign in the yard. Most have multiple signs, flags, all of that. Same with cars. Few have just one sticker on the back. 

I do have to agree with you that the idea of 'freedom of speech' has become a 'liberal' one.

Most Trump supporters (and Trump himself) cannot abide the idea that people can criticize him. Or his family.

Hi Joe,

Jerry Baumchen

t.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

Your a tool then, sorry to be so blunt.

You have no Ideas what the silent majority is about to do to your reality.

It doesn't matter how big or silent a majority may be, they can't turn a lie into the truth.

I notice you haven't rebutted a single item in that list.  Each one has a link to supporting evidence. But you have thrown a  bunch of insults.

Joe no comment on what I wrote only how I wrote it. "Distracting sexual connotation" what planet are you on? I'm talking about Physical violence to suppress free speech. where did the sex thing come from? do you like pink totos?

What you wrote is twisted drivel worthy of only two moments of silence. 

Put a Trump Flag over your solar array.  See what Happens. 

My output would go down significantly.  What would that prove exactly?

Put a Trump sticker on your Tesla see what happens.

The bumper would be less white.  Other than that, not much.

As I drive down the freeway I just figure every car without a sticker is the silent supporter.  So much for the liberal idea of freedom of speech, to prove my point..

Huh.  Three people on my block have huge TRUMP/PENCE 2020 banners.  Perhaps you are living in a less tolerant area?

Meanwhile this happened to people with Biden signs out:

========================

Later that morning, a Sun City’s Lincoln Hills neighbor knocked on George and Alice Brown’s home on Yosemite Lane to tell them there was a swastika spray painted on their garage door and the word “move” painted on their driveway.

The Browns say they think the vandals targeted them simply because they have yard signs for presidential candidate Joe Biden and congressional hopeful Brynne Kennedy, both Democrats, in their front yard.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article246124075.html
========================

Biden-Harris hay bale display in Massachusetts set on fire 24 hours after it was finished

Joey Garrison USA TODAY

A large display of hay bales on a Western Massachusetts farm stacked and painted in support of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running-mate Kamala Harris was torched Friday night.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/10/joe-biden-and-kamala-harris-hay-bale-display-set-fire/5954953002/

========================

Lesson here - don't put out a Biden display unless you have fire and vandalism insurance.  But we know Trump supporters oppose freedom of speech, so that makes a little more sense at least.

We'll both dress up in Pink Toto's and walk the streets we'll have a blast.

Pink Totos?  I think Toto was black and brown.  But maybe you could get us some of these:

toto.jpg

4 hours ago, billvon said:

So no, I don't think the Biden China stuff is worse.  No one can identify a single law Biden broke.  Until they do, it's just another October surprise courtesy of the Ukraine.

Technically nobody can identify a single law Trump has broken because he hasn't been tried.

One day...

Americans the deplorable uneducated have no problem deciphering the Pres. tweets.

What is of deep concern to Americans is our Freedom of Speech.Edited censored deleted banned these have no place in our free society.We encourage free expression, even if, its a steaming pile of..

That's what's funny about Trump supporters.  They never take what he says at face value.  "He was kidding."  "What he REALLY meant was . . . ." "It's a secret message from Q."  "Sure that supports white supremacy but he only said that to own the libs." 

To a Trump supporter, anything he says can be twisted into something good.  They're like the Iraqi Information Ministry of the United States.

Why are Trump supporters so opposed to freedom of speech on the Internet?  Facebook can carry anything they want; they have that freedom of speech.  So can Twitter and Snapchat and every other privately owned website out there.  So can Willem.  If you really wanted freedom of speech you'd put up your own website and say whatever you wanted.

But you don't want freedom of speech.  You want people forced to say what you consider to be politically correct.  That is the opposite of free speech.  (Hint - if they are only free to say things you approve of, you are the censor.)

14 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

You must be very happy with your silent figuring! When trump loses you can make up for it with the same "sushi saki and a couple beers". Perhaps you can help outlive trump by doing your part.. You could be a part of the shrinking 31 percentiles.

Post election the GOP old guard will toss the old trumpites but trump is sure to try to peddle his lies and b.s. So the 31% will be the one percenters absent the real republicans trying to rebuild the party. Stick in there because you'll fit.

Phill the election was determined in July when the country was wracked with left wing BLM violence.

For ten years now, on the 3rd of July I'm invited to the back of the property.Under a shade tree, Lupe' and his crew of roofers, all undocumented immigrants in one way or another, offer me some Carne Asada and cold Cervezas.We celebrate the Birth of America the land of opportunity.They love to here about US history as it pertains to Mexico.The freedoms and rights not afforded to Mexican nationals at the time.

As We tapped our bottles to America and I pressed the cold bottle to my lips.(not sexual) One asked in broken english.Do you agree with the demonstrations ? the riots? the fires.

Trying to hold back an explosion of beer and laughter,I reluctantly replied not to offend, "well, not really". 

"Oh Good cus, We No Like". I responded in kind, "Welcome to the Republican Party." we laughed and drank.

Then something magical happened,as it does every year, we bond over core American Values.

I explained there's a political party that wants them to believe, America is 

"A Nation of One Hundred Tribes" and what do you get, waring tribes.

The other party wants you to believe we are but  "One Tribe, of a Hundred Nations".The American Tribe.

Phill the latino vote is going to be stronger than you think,as for the black vote

don't believe everything you read. 

6 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Phill the election was determined in July when the country was wracked with left wing BLM violence....

You're an amusing story teller. Hard working uneducated immigrant workers will send their children to school. They will learn that GOP special interest groups like pharma, the military industrial complex, the largest- the health care industry, etc. All keep the GOP alive.

Those educated children will teach their parents not to fear equal rights for all. Not to fear the KKK, the Proud Boys and others. But to vote out those that use them for political advantage. Vote out those that sow fear and division. So all Americans can picnic and drink cold beers under the American flag. A multicolored flag crafted to symbolize the many colors of Americans.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Phill the election was determined in July when the country was wracked with left wing BLM violence.

For ten years now, on the 3rd of July I'm invited to the back of the property.Under a shade tree, Lupe' and his crew of roofers, all undocumented immigrants in one way or another, offer me some Carne Asada and cold Cervezas.We celebrate the Birth of America the land of opportunity.They love to here about US history as it pertains to Mexico.The freedoms and rights not afforded to Mexican nationals at the time.

As We tapped our bottles to America and I pressed the cold bottle to my lips.(not sexual) One asked in broken english.Do you agree with the demonstrations ? the riots? the fires.

Trying to hold back an explosion of beer and laughter,I reluctantly replied not to offend, "well, not really". 

"Oh Good cus, We No Like". I responded in kind, "Welcome to the Republican Party." we laughed and drank.

Yeah.  About all that violence . . . 

Boogaloo Bois’ member charged in Minneapolis police station shooting also attended Austin protest, officials say
https://www.kxan.com/news/crime/boogaloo-bois-member-charged-in-minneapolis-police-station-shooting-also-attended-austin-protest-officials-say/

A member of the controversial right-wing group the Proud Boys was arrested in Portland, Oregon, on 12 charges, including multiple felonies for assault and unlawful use of a weapon, and misdemeanors for pointing a firearm at another person, menacing and the unlawful use of tear gas.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/09/30/proud-boy-arrested-on-six-felony-charges-in-portland/#517875d56e2f

Three of the men arrested are far-right extremists, members of the “Boogaloo” movement plotting to overthrow the government and had been stockpiling military-grade weapons and hunting around for the right public event to unleash violence for weeks before Floyd’s death, according to court documents.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/national/crime-and-courts/left-wing-extremists-behind-violent-protests-court-records-tell-a-different-story/article_1c46d618-6110-5115-a5be-49b83eb35d62.html

But hey, at least you got the illegal alien vote, I guess.  Unless any of them had their kids taken away and locked in a freezing cold cage, because outside Trump supporters most people aren't OK with that.

36 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Toto was great!

Yep the jokes on me! {roxy rocky}  I though you'd like that, it's for uptight people to relax and evade the elephant in the room.

I mean it's not like we're going to elect Hitler<LOL

So are you going to  take me up on Bills sushi? my dare ? put on that TUTU and a red hat?

Seems skydivers know a little about risk management.

I actually think the election was determined in early February when Trump tried to deny that COVID-19 was a threat - and held back on federal aid to states.   Hard to recover from negligence that contributes to the deaths of almost a quarter million Americans.  He's actually admitted he knew it was a threat - and then intentionally lied to Americans.

13 minutes ago, billvon said:

I actually think the election was determined in early February when Trump tried to deny that COVID-19 was a threat - and held back on federal aid to states.   Hard to recover from negligence that contributes to the deaths of almost a quarter million Americans.  He's actually admitted he knew it was a threat - and then intentionally lied to Americans.

Whenever it was I believe you are right. I wonder what our righties here are going to do if Trump gets the spanking that seems inevitable.

1 minute ago, Phil1111 said:

You're an amusing story teller. Hard working uneducated immigrant workers will send their children to school. They will learn that GOP special interest groups like pharma, the military industrial complex, the largest- the health care industry, etc. All keep the GOP alive.

Those educated children will teach their parents not to fear equal rights for all. Not to fear the KKK, the Proud Boys and others. But to vote out those that use them for political advantage. Vote out those that sow fear and division. So all Americans can picnic and drink cold beers under the American flag. A multicolored flag crafted to symbolize the many colors of Americans.

Ya that's the ticket a parrot on the shoulder of don lemon.Dude your a mess.Were you a Hillery supporter?

Love Trumps Hate, I'll bet that was it, the first campaign in resent history to inject Hate into slogan Politics.It seems to be working well,consuming some.BLM and the riots sowed that fear, no KKK no Nazis here in SoCal,.As for that racism, the latino community seems to despise BLM in this area, I won't repeat what was said. But there's ur example of waring tribes,

Seriously, What American city is it, that anyone Can't have a picnic or a beer under ole'Glory?

34 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Whenever it was I believe you are right. I wonder what our righties here are going to do if Trump gets the spanking that seems inevitable.

Inevitable, you should look up that word because I don't think It means what you think.

There will be a massive right wing armed response, the second revolution, an armed militia pulling people from their homes, summery executions, the return of slavery a months worth of Crystal nights, concentration camps and gas chambers. Sweet dreams and Happy Halloween!

What's orange and hollow and needs to be thrown out by November?

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

Jerry Baumchen

t.jpg

Hi Jerry

I hope this finds you and yours well, and wish nothing but the same for all those here.

Thanks for the laugh.The irony is amazing, no wonder they can't meme.

Do you honestly believe this a winning campaign slogan?

Any functioning adult. I find that logic worry some as does the American right. Bidens health both physical and mental is of great concern, do we really know if he'll survive C-19 if infected? That brings up the next logical question.What is their Plan?

I live on a small farm on a dead end dirt road in rural north Georgia.  Many of the properties on the road have Trump signs, most have multiple signs along with multiple American flags and crucifixes, making kind of a shrine.  The crucifixes do double duty, as many people around here believe putting a cross in your yard keeps away "the Rona" (Covid-19), especially if you decorate it with Christmas lights.  Go figure!

A few weeks ago we put a Biden/Harris sign on our pasture fence along the road.  It is the only democratic sign in the area.  Within a few days it was spray painted with "Juses".  After pondering it for a bit my wife realized it was supposed to say "Jesus" but it was misspelled.  Says something that they couldn't spell Jesus.

My wife made and put up a sign that said every time our sign was vandalized we would make a donation to the Biden campaign, and she added a new Biden/Harris sign to the fence.

For the next couple of weeks the signs were left alone, but every day more and more garbage was dumped along the roadside in front of our property, over a distance of several hundred yards.  Unfortunately none of the trash contains anything with an address on it.

More disturbing, we found one of our goats with a noose made of electric fence tape cinched tightly around it's neck.  Fortunately it was still alive and we were able to cut the noose off.

Last Friday my wife came home from work at lunch to find that someone had cut out a large section of fence containing the signs, and dumped it in a neighbor's yard up the road.  Our horses and goats were in that pasture, so I assume whoever cut the fence intended for our livestock to get out on the road and perhaps get run over or disappear into surrounding properties, most of which are forest.  Luckily the animals were in a different part of the pasture and they are all accounted for.

So don't try to tell me Trump supporters believe in free speech or political discourse.  Some, including some on my road, are thugs.  I have a strong suspicion about who is responsible but I can't prove it.

Of course the local police basically throw their hands in the air and say they can do nothing without more evidence, which is probably true.

My wife is determined to show we won't be pushed around so she went out this evening and put two new signs on the fence.  We have set up security cameras around the house and barn, and my son, his wife, and I spent a couple of hours on the shooting range we built here.  Hopefully the shooting will let whoever is responsible for the vandalism know we are well armed.  But, we are off at work for most of the day and I am concerned about how things might escalate.  Even if we get good photos from the security cameras an get a conviction it won't compensate if my dogs or livestock are killed, or my house is.burned down.  My wife says no-one would take it that far but I am not so sure.

Just life in Trumpistan I guess.  It does seem that the mood has changed in this country, or at least around here, over the last few years.