1 1
RonD1120

Benghazi, New Info

Alan Howell Parrot reveals startling new testimony regarding OBL, Extortion 17, and the Benghazi betrayal by HRC, Biden, BHO, and Brennan.

What I find particularly intriguing is that Parrot's account of events corroborates Glenn Beck's analysis of the events about two days after the Benghazi tragedy.

[DS] panic

People are being awakened to the truth.

44 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Alan Howell Parrot reveals startling new testimony regarding OBL, Extortion 17, and the Benghazi betrayal by HRC, Biden, BHO, and Brennan.

What I find particularly intriguing is that Parrot's account of events corroborates Glenn Beck's analysis of the events about two days after the Benghazi tragedy.

[DS] panic

People are being awakened to the truth.

A gullible sucker is born every minute.

44 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

In what way is that intriguing? Right wing nutcase copies other right wing nutcase - it ain't rocket surgery.

Okay, will someone please explain to me what Extortion 17 has to do with Benghazi?

mh

49 minutes ago, markharju said:

Okay, will someone please explain to me what Extortion 17 has to do with Benghazi?

mh

I'm not going to give them the Youtube click to actually watch the video, but my take from reading the synopsis is that they claim the Seal team who raided OBL's compound actually killed OBL's body double, not OBL. Because Obama and Clinton needed to keep this quiet they orchestrated the shootdown of Extortion 17 which secretly had on board that same Seal team. The people who are alive now who say they were on that team are probably part of the conspiracy. And Iran was hiding OBL all along because the nuclear deal? Or something. It's pretty weird.

34 minutes ago, jakee said:

I'm not going to give them the Youtube click to actually watch the video, but my take from reading the synopsis is that they claim the Seal team who raided OBL's compound actually killed OBL's body double, not OBL. Because Obama and Clinton needed to keep this quiet they orchestrated the shootdown of Extortion 17 which secretly had on board that same Seal team. The people who are alive now who say they were on that team are probably part of the conspiracy. And Iran was hiding OBL all along because the nuclear deal? Or something. It's pretty weird.

In the immortal words of The Swedish Chef: "Vert der Ferk?"

46 minutes ago, jakee said:

It is a bit of a rude awaking for Trumpies to figure out they are now part of the conspiracy. On of Trump's bigger supporters and guy who is making a lot of money from his operator days had to go hold is nose, go on CNN and explain he didn't know what Trump was talking about...

2 hours ago, markharju said:

In the immortal words of The Swedish Chef: "Vert der Ferk?"

It makes Obama look bad. I can't figure out what part of it Biden was supposed to have.
I can't recall ANY mention of him when all the fools were blaming Obama & HRC for everything. But, since Biden is running, they have to attach him to it.

The 'what the fuck' part of it is how many idiots actually fall for this garbage.
But considering they still believe that HRC & the dems had children enslaved in the basement of a restaurant that never had a basement, then I guess it's not all that surprising.

Just now, wolfriverjoe said:

But considering they still believe that HRC & the dems had children enslaved in the basement of a restaurant that never had a basement, then I guess it's not all that surprising.

That just makes it more heinous.  Entombing the poor kids.

4 hours ago, kallend said:

That just makes it more heinous.  Entombing the poor kids.

Get a grip, fellows, it wasn't a restaurant. It was a Pizza Parlor. Even if they were entombed, and not even a Chuck E. Cheese would do such a thing, they would have been given free pizza. 

4 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

But considering they still believe that HRC & the dems had children enslaved in the basement of a restaurant that never had a basement

Well, of course they would say that. It's the perfect cover.

Well, as is often the case, Heather Cox Richardson has an interesting tidbit:

We also learned today that intelligence officers had warned White House officials, including the president, that Russians were using Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani to feed disinformation to Trump. A former intelligence official told Washington Post reporters: “The message was, “Do what you want to do, but your friend Rudy has been worked by Russian assets in Ukraine.” This makes the willingness of Republicans to push yesterday’s “revelation” of an incriminating laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden even more astonishing. NBC News reports that intelligence officers are investigating that story to see if it is a foreign intelligence operation.

9 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Get a grip, fellows, it wasn't a restaurant. It was a Pizza Parlor. Even if they were entombed, and not even a Chuck E. Cheese would do such a thing, they would have been given free pizza. 

If you are from New York, it's referred to as a "pizza place."  Geez.