1 1
turtlespeed

Hunter Biden's pics and e-mails

Recommended Posts

New story today via Time Magazine:

============

Explicit photos and emails purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine last year at the same time that Rudy Giuliani was searching for dirt there on former Vice President Joe Biden, two people approached about the material during that period tell TIME.

The emails’ alleged availability, which has not been previously reported, comes to light in the wake of Giuliani’s recent claims that he obtained private photos and emails of Hunter Biden from a broken laptop abandoned in Delaware. Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, has passed this material to right-wing news outlets, which began publishing it last week. Giuliani did not respond to requests for comment on the origins of the material he obtained.

============

I guess the price was finally right.  Amazing!  I guess Hunter Biden must have purchased dirt on himself (to bury it of course) put it on his laptop and then forgetfully handed a laptop (or three laptops, no one can decide) to a repair guy!  Yeah, that's the ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, billvon said:

That's a lie of course.  I know that doesn't matter to you.

He is on Biden's side.

Ask him - he will tell you who he supports.

Biden has proven to me that he is a liar.

Take for instance the one where he said that he never discussed Hunter's business dealing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

 

Biden has proven to me that he is a liar.

Take for instance the one where he said that he never discussed Hunter's business dealing.

Trump has proven to the entire nation (except morons) that he is a serial, pathological liar.

 

Take, for example, just the recent ones:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=false

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Biden has proven to me that he is a liar.

Take for instance the one where he said that he never discussed Hunter's business dealing.

Definitely.  I count about a dozen lies at this point.  I count over 20,000 from Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, billvon said:

Definitely.  I count about a dozen lies at this point.  I count over 20,000 from Trump.

It truly amazes me that the Trumpists choose to throw stones from their glass house. 

When it comes to lies, no-one comes close to Trump.

When it comes to moral turpitude, no-one comes close to Trump.

When it comes to your kids using your position to enrich themselves, no-one comes close to Trump.

When it comes to enriching yourself at taxpayer expense, no-one comes close to Trump.

 

etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

...Biden has proven to me that he is a liar.

Take for instance ...

 

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Definitely.  I count about a dozen lies at this point.  I count over 20,000 from Trump.

 

39 minutes ago, kallend said:

It truly amazes me that the Trumpists choose to throw stones from their glass house. ....

Some people have forgot the SOP of trumpists. Lie, deny, make counter accusations and paint defeats as victories.

Some "centrists" have the same M.O.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

He is on Biden's side.

Ask him - he will tell you who he supports.

Biden has proven to me that he is a liar.

Take for instance the one where he said that he never discussed Hunter's business dealing.

What involvement has Biden been shown to have had with Hunter's business dealings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Hunter's former business partner goes to FBI...

https://www.newsweek.com/tony-bobulinski-hunter-biden-associate-claims-he-met-joe-biden-discussed-china-deals-1541531

"Tomorrow I will be meeting with the Senate committee members concerning this matter, and I will be providing to the FBI the devices which contain the evidence corroborating what I have said."

Just once I'd like to see the media go apeshit over this the way they did over the Trump disinformatsiya, but that's just me.

Edited by markharju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markharju said:

Just once I'd like to see the media go apeshit over this the way they did over the Trump disinformatsiya, but that's just me.

Well this has to be independently verified first, then they will publish. Not like the NY post which will just publish any unconfirmed bullshit.

Given that you were "hoping" for a civil war so you can reduce the number of liberals, I'd consider your hopes more seriously if they weren't so genocidal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
3 hours ago, olofscience said:

Well this has to be independently verified first, then they will publish. Not like the NY post which will just publish any unconfirmed bullshit.

Given that you were "hoping" for a civil war so you can reduce the number of liberals, I'd consider your hopes more seriously if they weren't so genocidal.

1) Many outlets behave that way. CNN regularly runs with utter BS, and they paid dearly for it in court this year as their zealous and headlong rush to judgment led them right off a cliff. They no longer make any pretense of objectivity. Sucks to be them. That doesn't excuse NYP, but NPR is now actively suppressing this story.

It will be interesting when the Senate hears what Hunter Biden's former business partner has to say about all this, let alone the FBI forensics on the laptop. He's also backing his words with what he claims is solid evidence (FBI forensics again. Now tell me the FBI will shill for Trump on this. Just try). The left-wing media will continue to ignore the story, because what do they gain by reporting it? They're backing one political party/ideology and actively filter anything that conflicts with their goals. The Trump-Russia collusion dossier was proven to be phony, but that wasn't important because the damage had already been done. I can say that the Biden/Russia thing <appears> to be a case of highly unethical conflict of interest and influence-peddling for personal gain, but that's just the way it looks. Maybe it's not the case, but can you imagine if it was Trump Jr involved with this? Every media outlet would be saturated with this story 24x7 for months or years. "independently verified" - SNORT.

2) I'm "hoping" (actually dreading. Having seen the elephant, I hate war - it sucks, but not as much as Communism does) to (lawfully) water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants (per Jefferson) some day (because some people need some Pb badly), but not with that of "liberals". Classic "liberals", as in "liberty", should not be impugned this way. When did "liberal" become pejorative? It should mean the opposite.

3) When did "liberal" become an ethnicity, race or culture ("genocide" reference of yours)? It appears that as is often the case, words mean whatever the radical left decides they mean at a given moment, like that annoying, hypocritical c*nt Mazie Hirono did during the SCJ hearings last week.

 

Edited by markharju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, markharju said:

It will be interesting when the Senate hears what Hunter Biden's former business partner has to say about all this, let alone the FBI forensics on the laptop. He's also backing his words with what he claims is solid evidence (FBI forensics again. Now tell me the FBI will shill for Trump on this. Just try)

Joe Biden has released 22 years of his tax returns. So, if he had any illegal income that did not appear on those, he would be on the hook for tax evasion and a host of other crimes too. So if there's evidence by all means, the FBI should press charges.

Now speaking of tax returns...how about Trump?

2 hours ago, markharju said:

I'm "hoping" (actually dreading. Having seen the elephant, I hate war - it sucks, but not as much as Communism does) to (lawfully) water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants (per Jefferson) some day (because some people need some Pb badly)

And there ya go. So you want to define certain people as tyrants and "water the tree of liberty" with their blood? Man, you have some serious anger issues. I highly recommend getting some help. In the meantime, you should be on an FBI watch list.

2 hours ago, markharju said:

When did "liberal" become an ethnicity, race or culture ("genocide" reference of yours)? It appears that as is often the case, words mean whatever the radical left decides they mean at a given moment, like that annoying, hypocritical c*nt Mazie Hirono did during the SCJ hearings last week.

"Genocide" is the wrong word, my apologies. You're just simply homicidal.

I wasn't trying to redefine the word genocide - see, you're already wrong and jumping to conclusions! Seek help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, markharju said:

...The left-wing media will continue to ignore the story, because what do they gain by reporting it? They're backing one political party/ideology and actively filter anything that conflicts with their goals. The Trump-Russia collusion dossier was proven to be phony, but that wasn't important because the damage had already been done. I can say that the Biden/Russia thing <appears> to be a case of highly unethical conflict of interest and influence-peddling for personal gain, but that's just the way it looks. Maybe it's not the case, but can you imagine if it was Trump Jr involved with this? Every media outlet would be saturated with this story 24x7 for months or years. "independently verified" - SNORT.

2) I'm "hoping" (actually dreading. Having seen the elephant, I hate war - it sucks, but not as much as Communism does) to (lawfully) water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants (per Jefferson) some day (because some people need some Pb badly), but not with that of "liberals". Classic "liberals", as in "liberty", should not be impugned this way. When did "liberal" become pejorative? It should mean the opposite.

The media reports what they can prove. 
They're ignoring the "Biden/Ukraine" story because it's provably false.
Highly regarded, career intel officers (Fiona Hill is one) testified before congress that the whole story was Russian propaganda.
Giuliani got the information from a known Russian intel officer.
When it didn't gain the traction that was desired, the 'child porn' suddenly appeared. Why wasn't that mentioned from the beginning? Maybe because it's a standard FSB tactic.
The whole story is so stupid, I can't believe anyone can buy into it.

The whole Trump/Russia thing has not been 'proven phony' anywhere but in the imagination of Trump and his supporters.
The Mueller report did NOT say there was 'no collusion'. Mueller himself said if there had been proof of no collusion, he would have said so
Of course, we don't know exactly what was in that report because Trump and his toadies won't release it (despite what he said on Twitter). 
Funny that he won't release the very info he claims exonerates him.

The Trump spawn have been involved in a wide variety of dubious ventures. Some should have resulted in felony charges (except daddy paid off the prosecutor). Don Jr's dealings with Saudi Arabia are as bad, if not worse than Hunter Biden's purported Ukraine involvement. It's been reported. But the Trump backers just call it 'Fake News' and ignore it.

If you want the 'tree of liberty' watered with the blood of tyrants, start with the guy who called Nazis & KKK 'very fine people'. The guy who has called for the arrest (without charge) of his opponents. The guy who supports vigilantes who murder protesters. The guy who called for violent insurrection against elected governors, and when it almost came to pass, has yet to say anything bad about the actors, instead having his supporters chant 'Lock her up", directing those chants towards the target of the insurrection.
 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, markharju said:

Hunter's former business partner goes to FBI...

I wasn't sure if Trump would try one more October surprise.  I guess he's going to try.  But he failed in one significant way - in swing states almost half the people have already voted, and most of them are independents or democrats.  So at this point he's not going to move the needle.  About the only way he CAN move the needle is to get his own supporters so sick of his BS that they don't turn out.

So I say let Trump throw another October (and even November!) surprise up at the wall and see if it sticks.  He's only hurting himself at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, markharju said:

1) Many outlets behave that way. CNN regularly runs with utter BS, and they paid dearly for it in court this year as their zealous and headlong rush to judgment led them right off a cliff. They no longer make any pretense of objectivity. Sucks to be them. That doesn't excuse NYP, but NPR is now actively suppressing this story.

Sorry, wrong again.
https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/924506867/analysis-questionable-n-y-post-scoop-driven-by-ex-hannity-producer-giuliani
 

Quote

 

Funny how Trump supporters immediately go to "cunt" "bitch" etc when talking about women they don't like.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, billvon said:

I wasn't sure if Trump would try one more October surprise.  I guess he's going to try.  But he failed in one significant way - in swing states almost half the people have already voted, and most of them are independents or democrats.  So at this point he's not going to move the needle.  About the only way he CAN move the needle is to get his own supporters so sick of his BS that they don't turn out.

So I say let Trump throw another October (and even November!) surprise up at the wall and see if it sticks.  He's only hurting himself at this point.

Tony Bobulinski? Now I need to unsnort the tea off of my keyboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, billvon said:


 

 

Funny how Trump supporters immediately go to "cunt" "bitch" etc when talking about women they don't like.

 

Funny?  I think it's pathetic, and one of the reasons Trump trails so badly among women.

 

Well, that, and pussy grabbing, and separating children from their parents, and attacks on healthcare, and nominating a "handmaid" to the SCOTUS, and . . . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

I was going with what NPR put on Twitter.

“Why haven’t you seen any stories from NPR about the NY Post’s Hunter Biden story?”

NPR: “We don’t want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories, and we don’t want to waste the listeners’ and readers’ time on stories that are just pure distractions.”

Just be honest and say you won’t report any stories that reflect poorly on Biden because you believe it’s so vital that Trump lose that anything is justified — including suppressing reporting — to ensure it happens.

People know this is the reality of the national press. Why lie? https://t.co/pKHatA6uHi

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 22, 2020

1319281101223940096

As for that POS Hirono, I can come up with other slurs if you like.

Edited by markharju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, markharju said:

As for that POS Hirono, I can come up with other slurs if you like.

Why don't you do that? I can think of lots of them -- unfortunately, most of them come with social sanctions these days. What a loss for good white red-blooded men; you just can't call people by slurs anymore without consequences. Like people's opinions of you, like their willingness to do business with you, like their willingness to deal with you.

Used to be a guy had some power, eh? 

Wendy P.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

Why don't you do that? I can think of lots of them -- unfortunately, most of them come with social sanctions these days. What a loss for good white red-blooded men; you just can't call people by slurs anymore without consequences. Like people's opinions of you, like their willingness to do business with you, like their willingness to deal with you.

Used to be a guy had some power, eh? 

Wendy P.

You may notice if you look carefully that I didn't actually say anything. Others decided that I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, markharju said:

You may notice if you look carefully that I didn't actually say anything. Others decided that I did.

From an earlier post "annoying, hypocritical c*nt" seems to count as a slur. Not ethnic, but definitely one associated with gender, unless you're British or Australian. Then you doubled down with implications of all the other ones you could use -- I'm just calling you on it.

What makes her hypocritical? 

Wendy P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

1 1