1 1
turtlespeed

Hunter Biden's pics and e-mails

Recommended Posts

(edited)
7 hours ago, timber said:

 Looks like the Russians planted some videos on pornhub that match videos on Hunter's laptop. Now Gatewaypundant is running with the story.

Screenshot_20201029-193411_Chrome.jpg

Wow - Now this is some sensational stuff.

However (surprise - surprise), I'm just not buying it. As of 0840 CET in a brief search with duckduckgo I'm not seeing anything but far-right sites carrying this, and they don't appear to be using any caveat words like "suspected", "alleged", or "rumored" (with the exception of The Daily Caller). That alone is a red flag. The other important thing is that if there's kitty pr0n involved as was alleged last week, there's no way that ever can or should be made public. It needs to be purged, tout de suite. There may be some who want these allegations to be true so that the ugly splashes on the Democrat candidate. I don't. I want truth, not sensationalism, because such showboating smacks of desperation borne out of fanaticism rather than logic and reason.

Hadjii thinks that way - let's not be like him.

Edited by markharju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markharju said:

How's about just answering the question? Oh, that's right - YOU CAN'T. Biden's been totally busted on this one.

A) What was the question?

 

B ) In what way do you think Biden has been busted? What evidence has been released showing Joe Biden has done anything wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
19 minutes ago, jakee said:

A) What was the question?

 

B ) In what way do you think Biden has been busted? What evidence has been released showing Joe Biden has done anything wrong?

Fracking (Biden hadn't "done anything wrong" but he totally repudiated his numerous public remarks about the topic during the debate and challenged Trump to prove that he was lying. Trump promptly busted him). This unfortunately means one of two things: 1) Biden is so overwhelmed by the challenge of managing his narrative that he totally overlooked the fact that he was on record one way and categorically denied it during the final debate, which indicates that he's not up to the task, or 2) He's talking out of both sides of his mouth, which means he's completely inconsistent and thus is untrustworthy. Now go ahead and throw some Trump stuff up here. I'll wait.

Edited by markharju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, markharju said:

Fracking. Biden denied it during the debate and challenged Trump to prove that he was lying. Trump promptly busted him.

You’re insane. Trump is out there claiming Biden wants to abolish the entire US oil industry and you think it reflects badly on Joe’s honesty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
7 minutes ago, jakee said:

You’re insane. Trump is out there claiming Biden wants to abolish the entire US oil industry and you think it reflects badly on Joe’s honesty?

Biden said he'll ban fracking (I think the term was "phase out" the oil industry) and thus gave his opponent a huge opening and he ran with it. If Biden's not quick or clever enough to handle someone as slick as Trump, how's he going to deal with Kim Jong Un (aka "Piglet")?

Edited by markharju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markharju said:

Biden said he'll ban fracking (I think the term was "phase out" the oil industry) and thus gave his opponent a huge opening and he ran with it. If Biden's not quick or clever enough to handle someone as slick as Trump, how's he going to deal with Kim Jong Un (aka "Piglet")?

There's a difference between banning fracking and phasing out the oil industry. The oil industry will always be there (if nothing else, there will always be antique cars). But the idea is to make it less and less dominant a piece of our energy picture, because of the downstream damage to our environment. Personally, I'm for that.

Even though I'm unlikely to be alive when ever-more serious global warming impacts happen, it's still the world that people live on, and we should take care of it as best we know how. We don't always know the best way for the future now, but we have to start somewhere.

Wendy P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

There's a difference between banning fracking and phasing out the oil industry. The oil industry will always be there (if nothing else, there will always be antique cars). But the idea is to make it less and less dominant a piece of our energy picture, because of the downstream damage to our environment. Personally, I'm for that.

Even though I'm unlikely to be alive when ever-more serious global warming impacts happen, it's still the world that people live on, and we should take care of it as best we know how. We don't always know the best way for the future now, but we have to start somewhere.

Wendy P.

I do not disagree with a drastic reduction in atmospheric CO2; quite frankly I think it is of vital importance. However, I predict that if the reduction dreams come true, the leftist elite will still be driving conventional automobiles and tooling around in their private jets (like that disgusting communist hypocrite Bernie Sanders did) because they're important, while the rest of us will walk or take the bus. Same with gun control: the leftist elites will have armed guards in their gated communities while the rest of us are SOL. Rules for thee, but not for me. Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a constitutional amendment which says Congress cannot exempt themselves from any laws they make for the rest of us. I'll be long-dead before that ever happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, markharju said:

Biden said he'll ban fracking (I think the term was "phase out" the oil industry) and thus gave his opponent a huge opening and he ran with it. If Biden's not quick or clever enough to handle someone as slick as Trump, how's he going to deal with Kim Jong Un (aka "Piglet")?

Tell Kim he's in "love" with him? While Kim builds 7-9 nukes a year and develops new ICBMs while sanctions were softened. Yeah trump is slick for anyone without a college degree  and those with testosterone in abundance instead of brains. Which is probably why women won't vote for him.

But lets talk about fracking and the real issues that its dying. "Well productivity has peaked, while prime drilling areas may soon be fully tapped. Meanwhile, shale oil and gas companies — from pure plays such as EQT (EQT) to oil majors Exxon Mobil (XOM) and Chevron (CVX) — haven't generated returns....

The growth phase of the shale boom is "screeching to a halt," says Raoul LeBlanc, vice president for energy at IHS Markit. "We expect zero growth next year, and if the coronavirus continues, we could have negative growth this year."

LeBlanc sees big reasons for the abrupt slowdown that have nothing to do with the Covid-19 virus.

"The technology has largely matured," he said. After a period of big well productivity gains, "we've largely optimized what we can do." Further, the best ground for drilling will be exhausted in about five years, LeBlanc says.

Another reason is all about cash. Shale companies simply haven't made much money from the fracking revolution.

"This is one of the most capital-intensive businesses in the world," LeBlanc said. "Investors that were willing to fund this massive growth are starting to focus on profitability and getting money back," LeBlanc said. That means spending less on drilling new wells.'

But why would you hear that from trump supporters and the GOP. It plays good for the ignorant and those who haven't seen a return on their investments in fracking.

"In the long run, demand for oil is uncertain, at best. Fear is starting to decapitalize the sector, compounding the lousy returns and making it easy for people to say 'I'm not going to invest here,' " LeBlanc said.

Chesapeake Energy (CHK), once the No. 2 gas producer, has lost 99% of its value as it struggles under $9 billion in debt. Shale gas development has been "an unmitigated disaster" for investors, says Steve Schlotterbeck, former CEO of No. 1 natural gas producer EQT, whose stock has fallen 90% from its mid-2014 peak.

Bankruptcies among fracking-focused exploration and production companies covered $26 billion in debt held by 42 firms last year. That doubled the $13 billion in debt a year earlier, according to law firm Hayes & Boone.

Then there is the environmental damages of fracking. "The Rystad Energy research and consulting firm says venting and burning of excess natural gas production from the Permian basin hit 810 million cubic feet per day last year. That's more than enough to power every home in Texas."

So trump and his supporters want to cheer and applaud an industry that has never, NEVER generated a cent in overall returns for their investors.

"Here's the big picture: Shale oil and gas companies have produced energy security for the U.S. even as most have failed to produce positive cash flow. They've been running on a treadmill, constantly plowing oil and gas proceeds back into new wells. Now investors want off the treadmill."

ROI hell I was wrong can't even generate positive cash flow let alone a return on investment for shareholders.

Now lets deal with the cost to close off and seal fracked wells that are no longer producing or are abandoned. Currently its about $300,000 per well. The companies that have gone bankrupt leave those costs to the state to pay. Tens of thousands of wells at $300k a well. All to be funded by US taxpayers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, markharju said:

I do not disagree with a drastic reduction in atmospheric CO2; quite frankly I think it is of vital importance. However, I predict that if the reduction dreams come true, the leftist elite will still be driving conventional automobiles and tooling around in their private jets (like that disgusting communist hypocrite Bernie Sanders did) because they're important, while the rest of us will walk or take the bus. Same with gun control: the leftist elites will have armed guards in their gated communities while the rest of us are SOL. Rules for thee, but not for me. Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a constitutional amendment which says Congress cannot exempt themselves from any laws they make for the rest of us. I'll be long-dead before that ever happens.

It's the elites in general, not the Democratic elites. Do you really think those rules will apply to rich Republicans, Libertarians, or any other kind of -ians? We're a plutocracy more than anything else, with plutocrat having been redefined to include corporations.

Rules only apply to the little people, and the little companies.

Wendy P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, markharju said:

Biden said he'll ban fracking (I think the term was "phase out" the oil industry) and thus gave his opponent a huge opening and he ran with it. If Biden's not quick or clever enough to handle someone as slick as Trump, how's he going to deal with Kim Jong Un (aka "Piglet")?

The industry is hurting right now.  I've spend the last 19+ years in oil and gas, the last 3 specifically in US shale.  I work for a company that makes explosives they use to make holes in the casing that then allows the frac crew to pump their fluid through those holes into the formation.  I design electronics to set off those explosives.

The past 9 months have been brutal.  The frac fleet count is starting to tick up, but I think the good 'ole days are long behind us.  There are too many idle trucks and too many idle hands right now, and companies are willing to do work at cost or even at a loss just to grab a tiny fraction of what little market there is left to share.  All the VC that pumped money into US shale when it looked like they had a license to print money aren't getting the returns they'd expected.  Then there's also the shadow that if somehow demand were to pick back up to a point that somewhat resembled where we were at a year ago, the Russians and Saudis could just pull out the same play they ran back in Q1 and put the squeeze on US producers.

Of the remaining skeleton crew at my company, a lot of people are talking about 'how things are going to be when it picks back up'.  I just put in my notice, and in a couple weeks I'll be starting with a company making green tech.  I've had a good run in oil, met some awesome people and I've worked on downhole tools in 10 different countries.  Oil isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and for all I know I may be back in the industry in a couple of years, but for now I'm going to be putting my skills and efforts, small as they may be, to an alternative.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, markharju said:

Biden said he'll ban fracking (I think the term was "phase out" the oil industry) and thus gave his opponent a huge opening and he ran with it. If Biden's not quick or clever enough to handle someone as slick as Trump, how's he going to deal with Kim Jong Un (aka "Piglet")?

Then you’ve just busted your own claim that Biden was busted. Congratulations, or something?

 

Having someone just make shit up, attribute it to him and then run with it doesn’t reflect badly on Biden in any way. You’re looking for the winner of a shouting match not of a debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

It's remarkable how stuff that has no bearing on Joe Biden is so important to Turtle and MH, but they are silent about:

Separating kids from their parents as a matter of policy, then losing track of the parents.

Paying less income tax than all but the very poorest Americans.

Having a secret bank account in China.

Playing more golf than Obama after promising that he wouldn't have time for golf.

Having to pay $27.8 MILLION in fines for fraud.

Having his foundation shut down by the courts for "illegality".

Paying off a porn star.

Promising a healthcare plan "within 2 weeks" numerous times since 2017, but not delivering.

Admitting to pussy grabbing.

Over 20,000 well documented lies.

More associates indicted and convicted than any president since Nixon.

etc.

Edited by kallend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

 

2 hours ago, lippy said:

The industry is hurting right now.  I've spend the last 19+ years in oil and gas, the last 3 specifically in US shale.  I work for a company that makes explosives they use to make holes in the casing that then allows the frac crew to pump their fluid through those holes into the formation.  I design electronics to set off those explosives.

The past 9 months have been brutal.  The frac fleet count is starting to tick up, but I think the good 'ole days are long behind us.  There are too many idle trucks and too many idle hands right now, and companies are willing to do work at cost or even at a loss just to grab a tiny fraction of what little market there is left to share.  All the VC that pumped money into US shale when it looked like they had a license to print money aren't getting the returns they'd expected.  Then there's also the shadow that if somehow demand were to pick back up to a point that somewhat resembled where we were at a year ago, the Russians and Saudis could just pull out the same play they ran back in Q1 and put the squeeze on US producers.

Of the remaining skeleton crew at my company, a lot of people are talking about 'how things are going to be when it picks back up'.  I just put in my notice, and in a couple weeks I'll be starting with a company making green tech.  I've had a good run in oil, met some awesome people and I've worked on downhole tools in 10 different countries.  Oil isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and for all I know I may be back in the industry in a couple of years, but for now I'm going to be putting my skills and efforts, small as they may be, to an alternative.

 

 

You're a Texas Oil man? Well, not only is your free jump cancelled but now you owe me one.

Thank you for the first hand information along with a personal story to make the current state of affairs more clearly understood. I'm not sure what you'll be blowing up in your new green tech career but best of luck, anyway.

Edited by JoeWeber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, markharju said:

Biden said he'll ban fracking

No, he said he would ban NEW fracking.  

Quote

If Biden's not quick or clever enough to handle someone as slick as Trump, how's he going to deal with Kim Jong Un (aka "Piglet")?

?? Uh - you realize that Kim Jong Un got everything he ever wanted and more from Trump, right?  Adulation, support and a free hand to build nuclear weapons.  Biden could hardly be worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

 

You're a Texas Oil man? Well, not only is your free jump cancelled but now you owe me one.

Thank you for the first hand information along with a personal story to make the current state of affairs more clearly understood. I'm not sure what you'll be blowing up in your new green tech career but best of luck, anyway.

Canadian/Venezuelan/Texan Oil man....A beer and jump would gladly be on me!

Hopefully there will be fewer explosions in the new job...Also, fewer testy conversations with TSA when coming back from field work covered in residue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, lippy said:

Canadian/Venezuelan/Texan Oil man....A beer and jump would gladly be on me!

Hopefully there will be fewer explosions in the new job...Also, fewer testy conversations with TSA when coming back from field work covered in residue.

Where were you at? Just asking because my husband is a retired Texan/Venezuelan Oil man...

Wendy P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Where were you at? Just asking because my husband is a retired Texan/Venezuelan Oil man...

Wendy P.

Mostly in Ciudad Ojeda, working on Lake Maracaibo, and I spent a bit of time in El Tigre and Anaco.  What about him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, markharju said:

How's about just answering the question?

You had a few questions in that post. One of them was if Biden was lying...maybe.

 

Which makes for an interesting comparison. Biden who has been in politics 40 some years and Trump who has been in politics about 4 years.

Trump racked up about 20,000+ lies in those 4 years. Why don't you come up with a list of Biden's lies in 40 years in politics and lets compare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lippy said:

Mostly in Ciudad Ojeda, working on Lake Maracaibo, and I spent a bit of time in El Tigre and Anaco.  What about him?

Always in Houston, Chevron. Exploration geologist . But Latin America and some Caribbean, including Trinidad & Tobago, lots of Venezuela, and some later trips to Brazil.

Wendy P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Back to Hunter and his Father - 

I wonder if you know that you are just trying to exchange one Grifter for another.

Looks like Joe wasn't as truthful as he would have us believe.

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/tony-bobulinksi-i-have-now-put-myself-in-huge-risk-for-the-sake-of-the-american-people

Quote

Sinclair investigative reporter James Rosen has also spoken with a central witness in these allegations, which suggests that former vice president Joe Biden knew more than he has acknowledged about his son's overseas dealings.

Are you guys going to black ball ABC now?

Then there is this in the article:

It was on that night the former business associate of Hunter Biden claimed Democratic nominee Joe Biden knew about his son taking payments from Chinese and Ukrainian companies and strongly suggested he got a kickback.

Bobulinksi discussed why he feels if elected, Biden would be compromised by the Chinese government and much more in an exclusive interview with Rosen.

The compromise they have is that in documents that have been well provided to the Senate, to Congress, to the Department of Justice via the FBI that CEFC was effectively loaning money directly to the Biden family.
Edited by turtlespeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Biden would be compromised by the Chinese government and much more in an exclusive interview with Rosen.

That is the suggestion.

In the mean time, in the real world, with actual evidence, you had the Secretary of Commerce on the board of directors of a Chinese company while negotiating trade agreements with China. That actually happened.

Funny enough you don't care about what happened. You care about what some guy says may potentially happen if only his dog hadn't eaten his homework.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then there is that little issue of Trump being pressured by Erdogan and Trump's revenue from Turkey and the meddling that caused into criminal investigations of a Turkish bank.

But yes, clearly the magical hard drive found by the blind guy and given to Giuliani with the documents subsequently lost, but then again found, but really not yet produced. That is the damning stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

1 1