1 1
turtlespeed

Hunter Biden's pics and e-mails

3 hours ago, markharju said:

I just saw one, alone yesterday, ganged up on and beaten. He shouldn't have been by himself.

Of course you did.  I'd be willing to bet they were right next to a group of Muslims celebrating 9/11 and a Biden supporter beating up a black conservative.

3 hours ago, markharju said:

Yes, but not this instant (I saw it last night on James Woods's Twitter feed). I'll get it to you in 2 or 3 hours (got something going on right now). Apologies.

Sorry! Not this instant I saw it on an instant messaging feed. So you saw nothing in person it was on F'n Twitter. Of course,  if you had you'd have seen it in person it would have been in Germany. Please do get back to what you have going on. Sheesh.

(edited)
1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Sorry! Not this instant I saw it on an instant messaging feed. So you saw nothing in person it was on F'n Twitter. Of course,  if you had you'd have seen it in person it would have been in Germany. Please do get back to what you have going on. Sheesh.

Here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGsA13byGyg&

35:41. Now tell me conservatives behave like that. Edit to add: if I was carrying a flag like that I'd have a metal pole electrically charged with an ignition coil with insulated handgrips, and embedded with razor blades and maybe some fish hooks. Pretty simple, as long as you leave it alone and you don't try to steal it, you won't get hurt. Play reindeer games, win reindeer prizes.]:)

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, kallend said:

One day to go.  Didn't look as if the Hunter Biden nothingburger had much effect.

But I shan't be voting for Hunter anyway. Nor Hillary.

But you're remarking on it. Interesting. No matter what happens, I'm looking forward to the outcome. May you live in interesting times.

(edited)
21 minutes ago, markharju said:

35:41. Now tell me conservatives behave like that. Edit to add: if I was carrying a flag like that I'd have a metal pole electrically charged with an ignition coil with insulated handgrips, and embedded with razor blades and maybe some fish hooks. Pretty simple, as long as you leave it alone and you don't try to steal it, you won't get hurt. Play reindeer games, win reindeer prizes.]:)

Yeah? Do a bit of research on the legality of booby traps.

And conservatives don't behave like that.

They try to run busses full of people off the road.
Or go into protests carrying rifles and shoot protesters.
Or light bales of hay that say "Biden" on fire.
Or drive around protests spraying bear spray and shooting paintballs.

Edited by wolfriverjoe

(edited)
24 minutes ago, markharju said:

35:41. Now tell me conservatives behave like that.

There must have been a Muslim who narrated the story to  you first? It looks like somebody with some type of odd flag assaulted another protestor first at 35:50. prior to that other peaceful trump supporters were standing face to face with the other peaceful protestors.

According to the narrator 1000 trump supporters and 100 peaceful protestors. I never watched beyond about 40. But the trump protestors who outnumbered by 10-1 the peaceful must have beat up the good guy? Is that your story line?

I apologize for not having the time to view your whole video but I detest state sponsored fascist violence. jakee could you take over here?

Edited by Phil1111

13 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Yeah? Do a bit of research on the legality of booby traps.

And conservatives don't behave like that.

They try to run busses full of people off the road.
Or go into protests carrying rifles and shoot protesters.
Or light bales of hay that say "Biden" on fire.
Or drive around protests spraying bear spray and shooting paintballs.

Or ram (and kill) protesters with their cars.
Or beat black people almost to death.

But it's BLM that's the real problem.

26 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Now that Biden has won, this particular Ukrainian businessman is owning up since there probably won't be any US visa for him:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/i-was-asked-to-lie-about-hunter-biden-admits-ukrainian-businessman-853krxgtz

Gotta feel bad for the guy.  He paid; no play?

On 11/2/2020 at 3:02 AM, olofscience said:

And you think this is hypocritical, when there's still no hard evidence of what has been actually done?

But you support a president who tweets in support of Texan trump supporters who harass an opposition campaign bus and drive dangerously, trying to stop it or run it off the road. Now those aren't just allegations - the idiot tweets it out for all to see.

Yes.  Its called free speech.

On 10/14/2020 at 8:02 PM, SkyDekker said:

You have not denied beating your wife. When did you stop beating your wife turtle?

I beat my wife routinely.  Maybe if she learned to play backgammon or fussball she could beat me once in a while.