1 1
turtlespeed

Hunter Biden's pics and e-mails

3 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

You are joking, right? What else do you do here other than wait for someone to post something and then attack?

I would put it differently.  He waits for someone to post nonsense, contradict themselves, or blatantly lie.  Then he holds their feet to the fire.

On 10/31/2020 at 10:03 AM, olofscience said:

They've been investigating since 2019 and so far, no charges.

If there was any evidence they should bring charges, no? They should probably do it soon. Trump should have AG Barr bring the charges ASAP, 3 days left!

No? Then STFU.

Or - wait until they have the proper paperwork in the proper places and let the investigation proceed.

Its amazing to see when, and for what an investigation is touted by you guys.  Even more telling is when that investigation should be swept away.

7 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Its amazing to see when, and for what an investigation is touted by you guys.  Even more telling is when that investigation should be swept away.

Well, when it's an investigation of someone who is actually involved in politics, for a start.

8 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Or - wait until they have the proper paperwork in the proper places and let the investigation proceed.

The investigation is into Hunter, and if they had substantial evidence against Joe then they should at least have opened an investigation into Joe, and they would have announced it like they did Hillary last time.

Yeah sure, go ahead and wait for the paperwork and be sure to hold your breath, I'm sure it will come soon.

8 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

And you think this is hypocritical, when there's still no hard evidence of what has been actually done?

But you support a president who tweets in support of Texan trump supporters who harass an opposition campaign bus and drive dangerously, trying to stop it or run it off the road. Now those aren't just allegations - the idiot tweets it out for all to see.

(edited)
19 minutes ago, olofscience said:

And you think this is hypocritical, when there's still no hard evidence of what has been actually done?

But you support a president who tweets in support of Texan trump supporters who harass an opposition campaign bus and drive dangerously, trying to stop it or run it off the road. Now those aren't just allegations - the idiot tweets it out for all to see.

The people who did that should have been investigated and (if warranted - and it looks that way) prosecuted for reckless endangerment at the least. Still, Trump supporters are brutally beaten in public and no one cares.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, markharju said:

The people who did that should have been investigated and (if warranted - and it looks that way) prosecuted for reckless endangerment at the least. Still, Trump supporters are brutally beaten in public and no one cares.

Well, I appreciate that - and no, if Trump supporters are brutally beaten, then I would support throwing the book at the perpetrators as well.

13 minutes ago, piisfish said:

to paraphrase your own words in another thread, they must be pussy Trump supporters... cockroaches.... 

I just saw one, alone yesterday, ganged up on and beaten. He shouldn't have been by himself.

23 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Can you provide a source for this?

Yes, but not this instant (I saw it last night on James Woods's Twitter feed). I'll get it to you in 2 or 3 hours (got something going on right now). Apologies.

12 minutes ago, piisfish said:

to paraphrase your own words in another thread, they must be pussy Trump supporters... cockroaches.... 

Or perhaps didn't have time to get the first shots off out of their AR-15's.

1 minute ago, markharju said:

I just saw one, alone yesterday, ganged up on and beaten. He shouldn't have been by himself.

and his other supporters stood by watching the spectacle.

Just now, Phil1111 said:

Or perhaps didn't have time to get the first shots off out of their AR-15's.

and his other supporters stood by watching the spectacle.

You have me there. You'll have to see it for yourself.

48 minutes ago, markharju said:

Wasn't your son was it?

"His son has been spat on, cussed out, beaten up, and taken an immense amount of harassment and abuse, all for being a Trump supporter.

I hate to think of what will happen to him when he leaves the house"