1 1
turtlespeed

Hunter Biden's pics and e-mails

32 minutes ago, markharju said:

I was going with what NPR put on Twitter.

Good for them.  News organizations should absolutely not carry fake news.  However, contrary to your claim, they are not "actively suppressing this story."  They are indeed reporting on it.  They are just reporting on the facts, not on the fake news,  Which is what journalists SHOULD do.  

As for that POS Hirono, I can come up with other slurs if you like.

I am sure you can.  But you called her a cunt, because she's a woman, and that's the right's go-to attack for any woman who disagrees with them.  It's a way to marginalize them by reducing them to their genitals.   Something similar is happening with Kamala Harris.  She is now being called a whore, which is a way to marginalize a woman by reducing them to a thing men have sex with.

Bravo.

And you wonder why women are turning away from the GOP?

23 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

From an earlier post "annoying, hypocritical c*nt" seems to count as a slur. Not ethnic, but definitely one associated with gender, unless you're British or Australian. Then you doubled down with implications of all the other ones you could use -- I'm just calling you on it.

What makes her hypocritical? 

Wendy P.

cant (kănt)

• n.
    Tedious or hackneyed language, especially when used sanctimoniously.
  • n.
    The special vocabulary peculiar to the members of an underworld group; argot.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Sorry, wrong again.
https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/924506867/analysis-questionable-n-y-post-scoop-driven-by-ex-hannity-producer-giuliani

Funny how Trump supporters immediately go to "cunt" "bitch" etc when talking about women they don't like.

Women with brains are a severe challenge to white men are not used to cognitive challenges to their world order. There seems to be an exception however. A place where populism, where Murdoch and his disinformation spinning media empire loses to facts.

"Labour’s historic win delivered Ardern a second term while voters punished politicians who embraced populism ...“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm"

But its nor fair to blame Murdoch for the _______ of trump's base. They choose to go back to websites that can't find advertisers because they peddle b.s. They choose to go back to their sources of information even though they get proven wrong and wrong again.

spacer.png

If you meant cant (a noun), then

1. you used it incorrectly, as a modifier to Mazie Hirono
  2. there was no reason whatsoever to asteriskize it other than to make us think you were saying cunt

Better wording would have been "that annoying, hypocritical cant that Mazie Hirono used"

It would have clarified your actual meaning. Of course, assuming that was it.

Wendy P.

6 minutes ago, markharju said:

cant (kănt)

• n.
  • n.

Your google algorithm for your IP must be very special.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

2. there was no reason whatsoever to asteriskize it other than to make us think you were saying cunt

Better wording would have been "that annoying, hypocritical cant that Mazie Hirono used"

Wendy P.

Don't be an enabler. Its beneath you.

7 minutes ago, markharju said:

cant (kănt)

• n.
  • n.

Oh really? You think Ms Hirono is a hypocritical hackenyed language? Or you think she is a hypocritical vocabulary used by underworld members?

Hmm, do you think any of that makes sense, or do you think perhaps you're just being a weaselly c*nt?

10 minutes ago, markharju said:

cant (kănt)

That is the worst backpedal I have ever seen!  And I've seen some doozies.  I recall the poster who claimed to be a woman from the Netherlands, and when pressed to post something in her native tongue, said "just because I'm from Amsterdam doesn't mean I speak Danish!" 

This is even worse than that.  That would easily earn a Razzie if they had such a thing for the Internet.

6 hours ago, markharju said:

It will be interesting when the Senate hears what Hunter Biden's former business partner has to say about all this, let alone the FBI forensics on the laptop. He's also backing his words with what he claims is solid evidence (FBI forensics again. Now tell me the FBI will shill for Trump on this. Just try). 

What he claims is solid evidence. Until he actually provides any solid evidence, it's still just words.

Well known Liberal Bastion the WSJ reviewed the documents he supplied and their sub-header reads: Former vice president says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

Wake me up when your next fabrication hits, yeah?

I can say that the Biden/Russia thing <appears> to be a case of highly unethical conflict of interest and influence-peddling for personal gain, but that's just the way it looks. Maybe it's not the case, but can you imagine if it was Trump Jr involved with this? 

If? Trump Jr is involved with this. All the major Trump kids are involved with this. Christ alive, Hunter accompanies a Biden grandkid on one trip and the right goes nuts. The Trump spawn are invited to multiple international conferences and work in the White House in an official capacity while they are still actively running Trump's business and consult with him on said business on a regular basis and the right couldn't give a shit.

32 minutes ago, markharju said:

cant (kănt)

• n.
  • n.

Look at you! It's never too late to work on ones vocabulary, usage and context being pedantic concerns don't you know? What?

34 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Wendy P.

Maybe the * substituted for two letters, like "li"

c*nt becomes Clint.

Or could it have been "cent"?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, markharju said:

You know what I notice about an article that repeatedly criticises "all the liberal intellectuals" who support xyz without ever naming a single liberal intellectual who said they support it?

There probably aren't any.

20 minutes ago, jakee said:

What he claims is solid evidence. Until he actually provides any solid evidence, it's still just words.

Well known Liberal Bastion the WSJ reviewed the documents he supplied and their sub-header reads: Former vice president says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

Wake me up when your next fabrication hits, yeah?

If? Trump Jr is involved with this. All the major Trump kids are involved with this. Christ alive, Hunter accompanies a Biden grandkid on one trip and the right goes nuts. The Trump spawn are invited to multiple international conferences and work in the White House in an official capacity while they are still actively running Trump's business and consult with him on said business on a regular basis and the right couldn't give a shit.

Trump's body guard was showing up in meetings in his track suit in the middle east. His company now does business in the middle east....

1 minute ago, jakee said:

You know what I notice about an article that repeatedly criticises "all the liberal intellectuals" who support xyz without ever naming a single liberal intellectual who said they support it?

There probably aren't any.

It's likely to me that she's talking about Twitter. I've  seen a couple of sites which make their bank from Twitter by forwarding some of that traffic.

It isn't just this situation. McGowan has been consistent when it comes to pointing out the BS and hypocrisy on all sides. I respect her because she never wavers,  no matter who is in  her sights. True liberalism, not just leftist twaddle.

(edited)
58 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Your google algorithm for your IP must be very special.

If you're tracking my IP (and there is certainly nothing stopping you because I'm not running a VPN or TOR right now), you'll find that I am in Frankfurt, Germany (just saving you the trouble of looking it up). Unless of course you were referring to Intellectual Property. Oh and by the way, Hessen and Frankfurt are restricted because of the spike in 'rona cases (150-250 / day). Tell me how that's Trump's fault.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, jakee said:

Not liberal intellectuals then? Just random people on Twitter?

A  couple of days ago I saw some traffic from talking heads on major outlets defending this pervert. Go look it up yourself - I'm busy. I have faith in McGowan. In all the Sh*t-shows in the past year, she's never wavered. That's speaking truth to power.

4 minutes ago, markharju said:

A  couple of days ago I saw some traffic from talking heads on major outlets defending this pervert.

So she's not talking about Twitter. Any chance you can make your mind up anytime soon?

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

Oh don't worry; she'll piss you off again and then she'll be a liberal bitch.

Wendy P.

There's that pejorative again. If you're talking about McGowan, you'd be wrong. I put her in the same class as Bill Maher. He annoys me from time to time but although I can't always agree with his point of view, he's almost always on the side of true liberalism, which I fully respect.

3 minutes ago, markharju said:

the side of true liberalism, which I fully respect.

Does this include the freedom of practicing any religion you want?

Except Islam, of course. We know the slurs you've said about it.

I'm not a fan of any religion but your hypocrisy is quite obvious. But rest assured you have more in common with islamic extremists than non-hypocritical liberals.

• Like 1