1 1
turtlespeed

Hunter Biden's pics and e-mails

(edited)

twitter has blocked this story, yet in SC it continues.

The NYP story Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm. Released today has also been blocked.

Ted Cruz naturally is going to haul the CEO of twitter before a senate committee to explain this "outrage of censorship".

Obviously the NYP sees the desperation in the losing trump campaign and trump's best buddy, Murdoch, is riding to the rescue.

Edited by Phil1111

2 minutes ago, kallend said:

Well, that turned into a nothingburger pretty quickly.

In fact, a worse than nothingburger because it reflects poorly on Giuliani and Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/giuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

Ummm...

It couldn't have 'turned into' a nothingburger.

That would imply that it started off as a 'somethingburger'.

Anyone who pays ANY ATTENTION AT ALL knew that the Biden/Ukraine story was Russian propaganda. And has known this since Fiona Hill testifed before the Senate.

Almost a year ago.

32 minutes ago, kallend said:

Well, that turned into a nothingburger pretty quickly.

In fact, a worse than nothingburger because it reflects poorly on Giuliani and Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/giuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

Hi John,

Re:  'it reflects poorly on Giuliani and Trump.'

Poor old Trump, he just cannot get any traction on anything he tries.

Geez, and I thought he was the bestest at everything.

Jerry Baumchen

5 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Ummm...

It couldn't have 'turned into' a nothingburger.

That would imply that it started off as a 'somethingburger'.

No kidding. I've been wondering how Turtle failed to notice that while the Post claim to have a massive trove of Hunter's emails their headline bombshell, the absolute worst thing for Joe Biden they could find, was Hunter maybe engineering one single encounter between Joe Biden and a Ukrainian on a day Joe Biden was speaking at multiple public events. 

And... that's it. No follow up. No discussion. Not a single mention of Joe Biden doing anything at all. And that's their smoking gun.

(edited)
22 minutes ago, jakee said:

I don’t know what this post means.

I'll bite. It's a play on the Fox News slogan of the past. "We report, you decide". At the time they were claiming to be the only real objective cable news service available. I believe they eventually dropped it when it became such an obvious lie that it was the butt of jokes.

Edited by gowlerk

18 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I'll bite. It's a play on the Fox News slogan of the past. "We report, you decide". At the time they were claiming to be the only real objective cable news service available. I believe they eventually dropped it when it became such an obvious lie that it was the butt of jokes.

Ahhhh ok. But was that when They switched to ‘Fair and Balanced’ instead?:p

1 minute ago, jakee said:

Ahhhh ok. But was that when They switched to ‘Fair and Balanced’ instead?:p

They used both at the same time apparently. I just looked it up an it seems they have dropped both for the most part.

https://www.mixdexhq.com/tv-news/answers/does-fox-news-still-use-the-fair-balanced-and-we-report-you-decide-slogans/

22 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

We don't have Fox news here. We have standards.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, kallend said:

The Sun page 3 was better prior to 2015

For some unknown reason (to me) , while we do have standards for televised news programs there are no standards for "Newspapers". That's why we have rags such as the Sun, The Daily Express and the Daily mail. Surprisingly Rupert Murdoch owns both the Sun and the Times.

The Times used to be a newspaper with credibility and was the polar opposite of the Sun but I cannot vouch for the Times now as I stopped reading it when Rupert bought it. Plus it's behind a firewall

Edited by ScottishJohn

Apparently, a number of Congress-creatures  are so gullible that they have sent an official letter to the FBI asking why they didn't tell the White House about this hard-drive and the info on it. 

https://biggs.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-biggs-leads-letter-fbi-director-wray-about-hunter-bidens-alleged

On a somewhat similar note, Ted Cruz tried to share the story from the Post on Twitter.
It was blocked.
He was pissed that he couldn't spread Russian lies about Biden.

So he's now talking about subpoenaing the CEO of Twitter to explain why he's "interfering in the election" (it seems that blocking Russian interference is 'interfering').

I'd really love to see this happen. 
And to hear Jack Dorsey answer this with something to the effect of "Well, considering that Fiona Hill testified in this very chamber that the entire Biden/Ukraine story was Russian propaganda, and that US Intelligence warned the White House that Giuliani was being used by Russia to funnel disinformation to them, we decided not to enable that Russian interference. Why is that a problem?" 

It will never happen, but it would be nice.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

According to Rudy, Hunter's lawyer asked for the hard drive back.

If it's true, I think that kind of takes away the argument of whether it was Hunter's lap top.

Don't you agree?

Even if true I wouldn't agree.

When you get approached by a lawyer saying, hey I have this hard drive and it has a shit ton of incriminating emails regarding your client. Your first demand is going to be: let's see this hard drive. No lawyer is going to say: oh you found the lost hard drive with all the incriminating emails, please send it back so we can hide it again.

5 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

According to Rudy, Hunter's lawyer asked for the hard drive back.  Don't you agree?

Nope.  

Back in reality:
==============================================================
Trump’s Lawyer Working With Active Russian Agent to Smear Biden

Yesterday, the Treasury Department officially labeled Andriy Derkach “an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services.” The only person who even claims to find this remotely surprising is Rudy Giuliani, who has been working hand in glove with Derkach for months.

. . . 

Mr. Giuliani said in an interview Thursday night that he “felt comfortable” meeting with Mr. Derkach “because there were no sanctions against him” at the time. While he acknowledged that he “didn’t do much investigation” of Mr. Derkach, Mr. Giuliani said: “I have no reason to believe he is a Russian agent. There is nothing I saw that said he was a Russian agent. There is nothing he gave me that seemed to come from Russia at all.” But he added, “How the hell would I know?” 

================================================================

"Yeah!  I mean, he didn't even have a very thick Russian accent, and he wasn't wearing red!"

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/09/rudy-giuliani-russian-agent-derkach-trump-ukraine-biden.html