1 1
turtlespeed

Hunter Biden's pics and e-mails

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8838939/Joe-Biden-met-son-Hunters-Ukrainian-energy-contacts.html

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,”

I thought Biden said he didn't have anything to with his son's Ukrainian connections.

""The Biden campaign did not respond to five requests for comment from The Post before publication of the initial account. The candidate himself declared an early-morning lid Wednesday, meaning he will have no public events.""

Interesting. 

I'm interested to see what the Biden apologists come up with on this.

13 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Interesting how you have already assumed anything in that story is true. 

The Biden Camp has not denied anything.

The email evidence seems to be pretty overwhelming.

I do think it's kind of convenient, if not suspicious, that a laptop was recovered from a repair shop, and all this came to light because of that.

(edited)
37 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Right wing repeater is right on time :rofl: Were your posts kicked off Facebook or Twitter?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/facebook-twitter-biden-trump-election-2020-b1041272.html

You think the NYP is lying?

I wonder how much fact checking, and limiting of the spread of the story, would be going on if the news broke and it was Trump's name in the headline.

Edited by turtlespeed

(edited)
5 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

"In 1976, Rupert Murdoch, the owner of News Corp, acquired The New York Post ...The Post has been known for its over-the-top sensational headlines."

According to an LA Times article, the New York Post was reported to be the preferred newspaper of U.S. President Donald Trump, who maintains frequent contact with its owner, Rupert Murdoch. The Post, According to a survey conducted by Pace University in 2004, was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York. Further, The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch’s ownership for “sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias.”

Edited by Phil1111

(edited)
5 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

It wouldn't be a first.

7 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

The email evidence seems to be pretty overwhelming.

So you're an expert journalist/IT expert now? :rofl: Tell us more about email forensics and how it was verified to be true from multiple verified sources :rofl:

edit: that Facebook and Twitter's independent fact checkers couldn't verify, that the campaign denied, but to you is overwhelming :rofl:

Edited by olofscience

4 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Yes. Or at least not questioning or verifying any information.

6 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

The Biden Camp has not denied anything.

You have not denied beating your wife. When did you stop beating your wife turtle?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkyDekker said:

Yes. Or at least not questioning or verifying any information.

You have not denied beating your wife. When did you stop beating your wife turtle?

Right after you did.

OH yeah - I don't have a wife.

What evidence do you have to think its a lie, or that it wasn't verified?  Or is it just feels?

3 minutes ago, olofscience said:

It wouldn't be a first.

So you're an expert journalist/IT expert now? :rofl: Tell us more about email forensics and how it was verified to be true from multiple verified sources :rofl:

edit: that Facebook and Twitter's independent fact checkers couldn't verify, that the campaign denied, but to you is overwhelming :rofl:

Just as much as you are to say it isn't true, eh?

(edited)
3 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Enough about me, though - If you can't defend against the info - attack the poster, right?

Again, the burden of proof is on the accuser. It's not guilty until proven innocent - the so-called "evidence" needs to be verified independently, and it hasn't so far.

So I don't have to prove or defend anything.

But you're really committed to this, it's cute :rofl: must be mourning the demise of the "unmasking" scandal...

Edited by olofscience

1 minute ago, olofscience said:

Again, the burden of proof is on the accuser. It's not guilty until proven innocent - the so-called "evidence" needs to be verified independently, and it hasn't so far.

So I don't have to prove or defend anything.

But you're really committed to this, it's cute :rofl: must be mourning the demise of the "unmasking" scandal...

You must be really, actually, praying that it isn't true.

OK - so what is your theory of where the info came from?

3 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

That what isn't true? What do you think is the actual problem here? What do you think is the premise of the story? Let's assume the story isn't made up, but is all true. Do you think Joe Biden interfered to help Burisma? What is it you think happened?

Just now, turtlespeed said:

OK - so what is your theory of where the info came from?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

One - I don't pray

Two - I'm not even American, I am just watching with amusement as Trump's chances deteriorate.

Three - this shows how little respect you have for actual journalism. They have to verify sources, anonymise them if necessary, and do a lot of work that can be cross-checked and verified. There are those that don't do it, but usually they are fired and go to work for the Daily Mail to make shit up.

Four - it's actually getting painfully obvious that it's you who's getting worked up with this. I don't give a shit, I'll let people verify it or not before drawing any conclusions. You, on the other hand, are neck deep in it. Because you WANT to believe, desperately.

(edited)
38 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

What evidence do you have to think its a lie, or that it wasn't verified?  Or is it just feels?

Well the repair shop guy doesn't know who dropped off the laptop

Doesn't know who it belongs to or how it got there

Assumed it was Hunter Biden's because there as a Beau Biden sticker on it

Somehow decided to break the law and copy data from it

Then decided to get in touch with Rudy Giuliani first

FBI isn't confirming this story

lady who is the lead reporter in this story has only published three stories for the NYP, all today. She was a Hannity segment booker before this "new gig".

it is exactly a day after it becomes clear the unmasking and Durham investigation will not produce the wanted October surprise.

The prosecutor was fired for NOT investigating Burisma. That is the prosecutor Biden 9and the rest of the world) wanted fired. This then caused an actual investigation of Burisma, where Hunter Biden worked.

Nothing adds up, absolutely nothing. So I guess it makes sense you believe it.

Edited by SkyDekker