feuergnom

dudeist skydivers association

Working on a 'dude' and 'dudeism' ambigrams for the logo. If you don't know what ambigrams are, look up 'angels & demons' ambigrams in google images.

Logos will be done in a day or two...they are harder than I thought...:|

Dude! We're dudes, what's the rush? :P
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Working on a 'dude' and 'dudeism' ambigrams for the logo. If you don't know what ambigrams are, look up 'angels & demons' ambigrams in google images.

Logos will be done in a day or two...they are harder than I thought...:|

Dude! We're dudes, what's the rush? :P

aight dude...as long as there's no immediate rush...

Eyyy duuudes.....

I'm the first (and only) Swedish dude... :D B|
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I am claiming #16560. I got ordained in June. I am currently in Kosovo so I guess I am the only ordained dudeist in Eastern EuropeB|

No, you`re not. :P

Hey mate.... Americans.... Huh??? :D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

just a short note to the logo-designers and all the other dudes: shouldn't we leave some space for our D.S.A.-numbers?

have a nice & safe weekend everybody! :)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Dudes! We're up to 158 members, right on! :)
Dudes, I'm heading down Meixco way tomorrow to enjoy a true dude like vacation of doing nothing while laying on the beaches of Cabo San Lucas. B| In true dude like fashion I will likely be out of touch with technology so I'll make updates to the list when I get back.

Later Dudes! B|
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

Can I have #7? Shropshire has 007 but i figure i can have 7....... besides he's from the other side of the pond, so he dosen't really mater?:o;):D:D:ph34r: If not I'll fight him for (and loose, then pick a diff. #) the #:S. Or I could just pick a diff. number. All this is if you guy's/galls take rednecks...... If not then you suck!:D:ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Dudes, I'm heading down Meixco way tomorrow to enjoy a true dude like vacation of doing nothing while laying on the beaches of Cabo San Lucas. B| In true dude like fashion I will likely be out of touch with technology so I'll make updates to the list when I get back.

Later Dudes! B|

BTW.... you really screwed up the list!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is that?:P....:D But just get this redneck on that list were I want to be!:P:D

Have a good trip!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Dudes, I'm heading down Mexico way tomorrow to enjoy a true dude like vacation of doing nothing while laying on the beaches of Cabo San Lucas. B| In true dude like fashion I will likely be out of touch with technology so I'll make updates to the list when I get back.

Later Dudes! B|

BTW.... you really screwed up the list!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is that?:P....:D But just get this redneck on that list were I want to be!:P:D

Have a good trip!

Hey redneck, lay off the green and click on the other tab. If you need to see things in chronological order, click on the other tab dude. :P The first one is by dz.com screen name.

Peace out! :ph34r:
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3