feuergnom

dudeist skydivers association

since CSA is about religion i think its time to form some really cool skydiver association - the dudeist skydivers.
since ryoder inspired me to become an ordained priest of dudeism it should be noted that he has to be D.S. # 1 (Dudeist Skydiver # 1), i'll take D.S. 666. Everbody else can choose a number in between. applicants would have to be ordained dudeists, which would be really easy, as becoming one is just a few clicks away dudeism
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Dude!!! I have the most coolest of vibes from this dudeism.I shall pass on the word and shall reign in the awesome nature or nothing.........

Be cool man B|

Bry
D.S.#13
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

yes! it's growing! dudeists of the world - unite!

no wait: anything involving hard labour is realy undudelike (<---- this word looks real strange, doesn't it?) - so lets believe in the universal the dude-vibe and keep things in the natural dudeistic flow B|
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

as things are going so easy, i'm sure someone will come up with a real dudelistic jumpsuit-patch so we recognice each other on the dz's around the world :)

dudeist skydiver # 666

Dude #04; but I'm willing to trade it for a bag of nachos.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley