feuergnom

dudeist skydivers association

How about the only American dude dudeist in Eastern Europe?

thats more like it - besides that: dudeists usually don't care much about nations/nationalities and such :P
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Can I have #7? Shropshire has 007 but i figure i can have 7....... besides he's from the other side of the pond, so he dosen't really mater?:o;):D:D:ph34r: If not I'll fight him for (and loose, then pick a diff. #) the #:S. Or I could just pick a diff. number. All this is if you guy's/galls take rednecks...... If not then you suck!:D:ph34r:

Hey feuergnom, I'm only Greenie #2, what say you regarding this matter dude?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

We did another Dudeist 2-way (pic 1).

We planned to make new Dudeist record and make 3-way, but at the last moment, formation-dude #3 decided to contemplate more on things and all and work on his Indian Seat...
The moment when I regretted I don`t have a shotgun. Also see pic 2 and pic 3.

Still, later I figured it was very dudelike of him to do something like that.:P

dudeist skydiver #42

Can I have #7? Shropshire has 007 but i figure i can have 7....... besides he's from the other side of the pond, so he dosen't really mater?:o;):D:D:ph34r: If not I'll fight him for (and loose, then pick a diff. #) the #:S. Or I could just pick a diff. number. All this is if you guy's/galls take rednecks...... If not then you suck!:D:ph34r:

Hey feuergnom, I'm only Greenie #2, what say you regarding this matter dude?

>:(dude speaking: i'm all for a ban of redneck-dudes >:( MUAHAHAHAHAHA.....

no, just joking:P 007 and 7 are the same. so go and pick another number, we're not in first grade, or are we?
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

how does everyone feel about me taking a range of numbers to suit my multiple personality disorders?

the problem is some of my multiple personalities also have multiple personalities.

it gets kinda complicated ordering at restaurants.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

Dudes, we're up to 168! B|

Here's the updated list.

Since this is as laid back as can be, being dudes and bumpy dudes, is being a skydiver even a requirement. There's a real ruley word "requirement." Not that I care, but since it's circulated the Facebook community at our DZ, my little grand niece even joined, she's 10 or 11. Aspiring skydiver should be good enough for an dude aspiring to one day be bumpy too.

Martin DS3
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ