feuergnom

dudeist skydivers association

far out man....far fucking out!!!

I have been a dude priest a few years now. I will take #2 because Im to lazy to think up anything creative.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

it's time this one gets a bump!
come on fellow dudes and dudettes, we just have to become bigger than the christian skydivers association. if we suceed we'll take over speakers corner :P

The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Dudeists, I think it only right we all take a moment and light one up in memory of one of the dudeliest brahs out there, Bodhi (a.k.a. Patrick Swayze).

Bodhi once called out to Johnny Utah, "Yo, Johnny! I see you in the next life!" Bodhi, dude, we'll see you in the next life. Blue Skies brah!

Dudes, let's all nominate Bodhi to be listed as one of the greatest dudes in history http://dudeism.com/smf/index.php?board=8.0
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

what heavenly number would he get???

btw: thx for updating the list - and the dudely lama should be added as # 1

one more thing: there's also a group on facebook - did you #check members & numbers? (sorry, i'm very undudelike overworked:| so i got out of touch a little)

The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Dudely noted. :ph34r:

ALL: Here is the updated list. We've had a lot of people join on facebook, but numbers have not been chosen. Are you on this list? If so, please let me know who you are and pick a number so we can try to have an official roster and look as organized as dudely possible.

And if you haven't joined us on facebook here is the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117936945179&ref=ts

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Eyyy.....

The Excel document, row 106 is yours truly....
Put me down for #19515 B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Can I be #42?

I was gonna get all mad about you beating me to #42 but then I sat down until I didn't feel like it any more.
B|

Yeah dude... You just need to chill out.

I counted 25 people on excel file that I converted to our religion. Can I then become like high priest or something? B|
dudeist skydiver #42

Can I then become like high priest or something

sure, if you got all the needed substances in the right quantities in your place :)

heck with that many dudeists in your place you could easily arrange a D.S.A.-bigway-record. i wonder if that would make it into parachutist....:ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 666