feuergnom

dudeist skydivers association

As no one else has yet seen the light, #43 will be mine. As a newly-ordained dudeist, I so declare.

Steve
DS #43
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Sweet! Can I be dude #2000?

After my Mazda E-2000 campervan, fondly referred to as the "SkyVan".

Peace out dudes! B|

The DS already have thier official skyvan.:P:P:P

You can never have too many Skyvans.B|

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

D.S. 3,1415926535897932384626433832795
(unless it is already taken. Then there's nothing left for me than just give up my vocation...)

:)

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

mrnatural got 3.1415 back at post 41. :(

3.1415 is not the same number as 3.1415926535897932384626433832795 (if you do the math you will see that they are different. If you measure around the edge of a pie you will see that the pie that measures 3.1415*D will have a bigger piece missing than a pie that measures 3.1415926535897932384626433832795*D. Of course, all that goes out the window if someone removes a piece from the middle.) :)

who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?:D

Not science.......PIES! I just like pies and try to learn as much as I can about them. (Except sweet potato pie....I don't like sweet potato pie......or sweet potatoes for that matter.......or yams.):P

Is this that organization that we are supposed to send all the outcast gay jumpers to join ?

dudeists don't care if you are gay, het, bi or a-sexual. whatever floats your boat will be fine as long as it's immoral, illegal and fattening

@liemberg: welcome aboard :)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666