1 1
RobertMBlevins

Trump Tests Positive for Covid-19

First, the really great drugs they have still don’t negate the possibly for covid patients to suddenly deteriorate around a week after symptoms start. Boris Johnson was feeling ok until he was suddenly in intensive care.

Second, how predictable it is that the WH is spinning this utter fuckup born of their own flouting of almost every aspect of public health advice into a triumph of their ‘pragmatic‘ approach. That the pure chance that Trump isn’t severely ill or dying (yet) shows that covid is something everyone can just get through as long as they don’t overreact. 

4 hours ago, Erroll said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/08/kayleigh-mcenany-donald-trump-press-secretary-quotes

“We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here. And isn’t it refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?”

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

"We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge."

"And as soon as I get out, I will get back to work denying poor Americans access to those great drugs and knowledge!"

39 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Unlike 2016 I'd be playing my cards closer to the vest on this one.  You'll look awful stupid if he comes through with flying colors...just like last time.  I'm just sayin' B)

That makes no sense. What exactly do you think you mean?

(edited)
3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs

Maybe, but the ones he is taking aren't on that list.  Remdesivir, for instance, was tested against Ebola with results reported in 2015, after being shown active against the SARS virus in 2012.

Edited by headoverheels

31 minutes ago, billvon said:

I'll go with "the election predictions were off last time so they will be off this time too."

Not quite but close.  I'm saying there are a bunch of predictions that Trump couldn't possibly be recovered enough to go home yet.

16 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Not quite but close.  I'm saying there are a bunch of predictions that Trump couldn't possibly be recovered enough to go home yet.

He will be going home whether or not he is recovered enough.  To him being sick is a sign of weakness.  He will be home long before he is over the infection.

29 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Watched footage just now of him clearly struggling to breathe and in a lot of pain. Considering that's with him on steroids, I don't believe he's out of the woods at all.

9 minutes ago, airdvr said:

He's not going home for self care or care by a relative, as nearly every other American would.  The White House has a clinic, with surgery facilities, and supposedly a staff of 22 people. 

2 minutes ago, headoverheels said:

He's not going home for self care or care by a relative, as nearly every other American would.  The White House has a clinic, with surgery facilities, and supposedly a staff of 22 people. 

Agreed. One article I read made the argument that the WH _is_ a hospital.

16 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Agreed. One article I read made the argument that the WH _is_ a hospital.

Except it has a patient who wanders the halls contaminating everyone and everything. In any regular hospital everyone in possible contact would be dressed like:spacer.png

That would include the marine guards, secret service, etc.

Pigs wouldn't put the lives of others in such jeopardy

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Except it has a patient who wanders the halls contaminating everyone and everything.

I used to joke that the next president would need to fumigate the WH before moving in.

Now, the need to decontaminate it, isn't even a joke anymore.

1 minute ago, ryoder said:

I used to joke that the next president would need to fumigate the WH before moving in.

Now, the need to decontaminate it, isn't even a joke anymore.

trump will probably get covid once or twice again before he vacates January 20th 2021.

trump will probably have to triple the dose of spray on tan to cover up his treatments.spacer.png

On 10/4/2020 at 4:01 PM, gowlerk said:

That fucking selfish childish prick of an asshole POTUS jerk just made the secret service take him for a spin in a limo so that he could wave at his adoring people.

The secret service agents sign up to "take a bullet for the President" but the weapon isn't supposed to be wielded by the POTUS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billvon said:

He will be going home whether or not he is recovered enough.  To him being sick is a sign of weakness.  He will be home long before he is over the infection.

Interestingly enough the drudge report agrees with you.  Fucking POS scumbag is most likely contagious as fuck and still not wearing a mask.  

Screenshot_20201006-124242_Report.jpg

“Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”: The President’s COVID Joyride Has the Family Divided

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/don-jr-thinks-trump-is-acting-crazy-presidents-covid-joyride-has-family-divided

His own son thinks he is acting crazy. Let that sink in for a moment.

Also, the article has a humorous section at the end explaining how the family let Fred Trump think he was still running the business after the dementia took over.

(edited)

If you are going to be a white nationalist, it seems like some rudimentary knowledge of history would be useful so you don't make a fool of yourself:

A screenshot in case the tweet is deleted:

fuentes.png

Edited by ryoder

6 hours ago, billvon said:

He’ll be on the campaign trail long before he’s over the infection...

6 hours ago, airdvr said:

No, you don't understand. There are a bunch of people saying it's impossible to tell if Trump is recovered enough to go home yet. The course of a significant number of serious cases requiring intensive care is for patients to rapidly deteriorate around a week after first developing symptoms despite having seemed to be recovering well from a mild case.

It is precisely because his doctors can't predict if he'll be ok or not that it is stupid for him to leave hospital. If he recovers well from now on that still won't make him right or the critics wrong.