1 1
JoeWeber

New Trump Ad Supports the Troops!

4 hours ago, nigel99 said:

I thought this was a joke, but actually true! Moscow times have also run the story. Our resident Trumpies must be so proud of their Commander in Chief. But no they won’t vote for Biden because...

What in the world makes you think he sat at his desk and designed that ad himself?

What makes you think he had any involvement in its design?

9 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

What in the world makes you think he sat at his desk and designed that ad himself?

What makes you think he had any involvement in its design?

Count on you to defend Trump. I’ve got news for you. An executive who employs incompetent people is incompetent. This is not a school project where any old stock image is ok. It’s your president, a man you vehemently defend. You’ve got no issue with his incompetent staff using Russian pictures and yet you believe they are capable of making complex decisions? 
What a joke... Goes to show what blind partisanship does to people 

2 minutes ago, murps2000 said:

Let's say he didn't. Do you think he (Donald Trump) approved this message?

No - I don't.

That isn't to say he wouldn't.

Someone in a hurry grabbed a pic and splashed on the background.

Its a nothing-burger unless you need fuel for your hate.

Then by all means - use it for mental masturbation hating Trump.

3 minutes ago, nigel99 said:

Count on you to defend Trump. I’ve got news for you. An executive who employs incompetent people is incompetent. This is not a school project where any old stock image is ok. It’s your president, a man you vehemently defend. You’ve got no issue with his incompetent staff using Russian pictures and yet you believe they are capable of making complex decisions? 

I'm thinking that some peoples mom's told them that before crossing a road you need to look one way.

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

No - I don't.

That isn't to say he wouldn't.

Someone in a hurry grabbed a pic and splashed on the background.

Its a nothing-burger unless you need fuel for your hate.

Then by all means - use it for mental masturbation hating Trump.

Holy shit. Talk about patriots. It’s a nothing burger when your PRESIDENT uses images from another countries military and not even an ally. 

I don’t see how you can have any shred of self respect defending that view. It is frankly such a slap in the face to the US armed forces, intentional or not. 

1 minute ago, nigel99 said:

So - I had a friend that worked for American Airlines as a project manager (Actually Sabre).

He was overseeing a web page and stuck a place holder of a guy riding a Harley with a sheep,  in and forgot.

He admitted he was being lazy and just grabbed a pic. They made a big stink about it and he almost lost his position.

Should the CEO of Sabre be held accountable for the hello kitty?  In closer comparison, should the director of the TSA be held accountable?

Do you really think that Trump had any say in the hiring of this individual?

Be realistic.

1 minute ago, JoeWeber said:

I'm thinking that some peoples mom's told them that before crossing a road you need to look one way.

What a joke. Honestly that is not a nothing mistake. Whoever did that needs to be fired unless Trump is using the Kremlin PR department for his artwork in which case give them a raise for pulling off a fantastic PR stunt!

1 minute ago, nigel99 said:

Holy shit. Talk about patriots. It’s a nothing burger when your PRESIDENT uses images from another countries military and not even an ally. 

I don’t see how you can have any shred of self respect defending that view. It is frankly such a slap in the face to the US armed forces, intentional or not. 

Its sad.

You are looking so hard to find fuel to hate Trump.

Its funny from where I sit.

But also sad Nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Its sad.

You are looking so hard to find fuel to hate Trump.

Its funny from where I sit.

But also sad Nonetheless.

It's a mig 29. Maybe he should use an AK for the next one. Of course, he won't know if he does, right? it's not his fault. It's about the message.

I call it an honest and stupid mistake.

It wouldn't be all that big of a deal, except it's happened over and over and over again.

6 hours ago, nigel99 said:

Well, it's pretty clear that Putin runs Trump. So, if not an 'ally', how about an 'overlord'?

Trump wants us to 'support our troops'. Just like he supported them in Syria by pulling out US Special Forces.

6 hours ago, murps2000 said:

It's a mig 29. Maybe he should use an AK for the next one. Of course, he won't know if he does, right? it's not his fault. It's about the message.

Dude on the right is carrying an AK of some sort. 
You can see the muzzle & front sight. 

7 hours ago, nigel99 said:

I challenge you to see if Biden could even tell the difference, with out the media prompting him.

I'd be willing to bet he couldn't tell the difference between an AK and an M-14.

I'm sure that when you saw that ad, without the media telling you what to think, your very first thought was, Holy Fuck - "That's a MIG!!!" . . . . Right?  Be honest.

OR - you could admit that you didn't even think about, or see the add before you were told what to think, and until someone gave you fuel to hate Trump even more.

Edited by turtlespeed

2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I challenge you to see if Biden could even tell the difference, with out the media prompting him.

I'd be willing to bet he couldn't tell the difference between an AK and an M-14.

I'm sure that when you saw that ad, without the media telling you what to think, your very first thought was, Holy Fuck - "That's a MIG!!!" . . . . Right?  Be honest.

OR - you could admit that you didn't even think about, or see the add before you were told what to think, and until someone gave you fuel to hate Trump even more.

You’re making some big ass assumptions. I’ve spent a decent portion of my life working around F-16’s and JSF. I’m interested in military aircraft. So no I didn’t need people to tell me what the planes were. I don’t know rifles so wouldn’t know an AK-47 from an M-16

And there you have it, your blind bias. Your hero Trump fucked up badly, and your response is “well Biden would have to”. Pathetic really. 

I actually struggle to see how this was a genuine mistake. I think someone decided to take the piss out of Trump and his teams gross incompetence. Support “our” troops and it just happens to be Russian hardware by mistake? I’d be willing to bet that most stock pictures of cool military jets are of US warplanes

11 minutes ago, nigel99 said:

And there you have it, your blind bias. Your hero Trump fucked up badly, and your response is “well Biden would have too”. Pathetic really. 

Trump told us in Philadelphia that the absence of a national mask mandate is Biden's fault.

Biden clearly has super powers.

4 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I call it an honest and stupid mistake.

It wouldn't be all that big of a deal, except it's happened over and over and over again.

Yep.  He 'accidentally' didn't notice the guys yelling 'white power!' in the retweet.  He didn't notice all the Nazis in Charlottesville.

What was it that Ian Fleming said?  Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.

12 hours ago, nigel99 said:

What a joke. Honestly that is not a nothing mistake. Whoever did that needs to be fired unless Trump is using the Kremlin PR department for his artwork in which case give them a raise for pulling off a fantastic PR stunt!

Remember, it's the same PR team that 'mistakenly' used third Reich imagery for the Trump campaign shirts.

6 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Trump wants us to 'support our troops'. Just like he supported them in Syria by pulling out US Special Forces.

And by not making a deal out of bounties being put on them.

6 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said: