0
bigbearfng

Blue lives matter!

Recommended Posts

I hope they find the cockroach that shot them....And the jackasses blocking a hospital entrance chanting 'we hope they die' best go crawl under a rock.  The biggest thing they're likely to accomplish is to give Fox News fodder for their talking points on protests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
41 minutes ago, lippy said:

I hope they find the cockroach that shot them....And the jackasses blocking a hospital entrance chanting 'we hope they die' best go crawl under a rock.  The biggest thing they're likely to accomplish is to give Fox News fodder for their talking points on protests.

Is that because they are the only ones that will give it the coverage it deserves?

Edited by turtlespeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bigbearfng said:

The fact these dirt bags went to the hospital chanting they wanted them to die is just too much. And folk wonder why the police are quick to draw down?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/09/13/los-angeles-county-deputies-shot-manhunt-underway-hospital-protest/5784460002/

Hi big,

In a word:  Despicable

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The protests of BLM have been going on during the entirety of the trump administration. trump's answer has been pushback and lies. The new Woodward book is entitled "Rage" and when asked why he chose that name for the title of a book about trump. "As with its predecessor, the title of the book is derived from a conversation that Woodward had with Trump in March 2016. Woodward contended that "a lot of angst and rage and distress" was present in the Republican Party to which Trump replied that "I bring rage out. I do bring rage out."

"Mr. Woodward pointed out that both he and Mr. Trump were “white, privileged” and asked if Mr. Trump was working to “understand the anger and the pain, particularly, Black people feel in this country.”

Mr. Trump replied, “No,” and added: “You really drank the Kool-Aid, didn’t you? Just listen to you. Wow. No, I don’t feel that at all.”

Mr. Woodward writes that he tried to coax the president into speaking about his understanding of race. But Mr. Trump would only say over and over that the economy had been positive for Black people before the coronavirus led to an economic crisis."

So this thread is about law enforcement officers being attacked yet the baiting of the trump WH of nutjobs and the lunatic fringe is unaddressed. The US this year has had trump supporters shot at pointblank range by left wing nuts. Kids toting AR-15's killing protestors, being applauded by the right and their mouthpiece FOX.

Now cops. Yet the rhetoric by trump and his tribe gets ratcheted up again and again.

Get ready for more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

The protests of BLM have been going on during the entirety of the trump administration. trump's answer has been pushback and lies. The new Woodward book is entitled "Rage" and when asked why he chose that name for the title of a book about trump. "As with its predecessor, the title of the book is derived from a conversation that Woodward had with Trump in March 2016. Woodward contended that "a lot of angst and rage and distress" was present in the Republican Party to which Trump replied that "I bring rage out. I do bring rage out."

"Mr. Woodward pointed out that both he and Mr. Trump were “white, privileged” and asked if Mr. Trump was working to “understand the anger and the pain, particularly, Black people feel in this country.”

Mr. Trump replied, “No,” and added: “You really drank the Kool-Aid, didn’t you? Just listen to you. Wow. No, I don’t feel that at all.”

Mr. Woodward writes that he tried to coax the president into speaking about his understanding of race. But Mr. Trump would only say over and over that the economy had been positive for Black people before the coronavirus led to an economic crisis."

So this thread is about law enforcement officers being attacked yet the baiting of the trump WH of nutjobs and the lunatic fringe is unaddressed. The US this year has had trump supporters shot at pointblank range by left wing nuts. Kids toting AR-15's killing protestors, being applauded by the right and their mouthpiece FOX.

Now cops. Yet the rhetoric by trump and his tribe gets ratcheted up again and again.

Get ready for more.

So - these cops get shot and the reaction at the hospital . . .

. . . . and you bring up white privilege?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

So - these cops get shot and the reaction at the hospital . . .

. . . . and you bring up white privilege?

He's grasping at straws to find some reason to shift the blame away from where it belongs.  The left enables this behavior and then acts shocked when they see the result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, airdvr said:

He's grasping at straws to find some reason to shift the blame away from where it belongs.  The left enables this behavior and then acts shocked when they see the result.

Agreed.

They try to do a lot of justifications.

13% of the population commits 50% or more of the murders - 

That is easily justified.

Edited by turtlespeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Agreed.

They try to do a lot of justifications.

As someone who not only justified but applauded a right winger for shooting and murdering several innocent people recently you should reconsider the wisdom of getting on a high horse right now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jakee said:

As someone who not only justified but applauded a right winger for shooting and murdering several innocent people recently you should reconsider the wisdom of getting on a high horse right now.

He needs a high horse to get above the stink of the logic used by his tribe. Contrary to his assertion that he's a "centrist".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Is a question a lie?

Figured you wouldn't be able to answer it.

But by all means, use two cops in critical condition to make some more cheap political points.  Then go back to claiming you are just a misunderstood centrist.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billvon said:

Figured you wouldn't be able to answer it.

But by all means, use two cops in critical condition to make some more cheap political points.  Then go back to claiming you are just a misunderstood centrist.
 

Y'all keep claiming that I think I'm a centrist.

One More Time - 

I am more of a centrist than most of the posters here are.

Even though I lean to the right, the ones on the left are farther away from center than I am.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, airdvr said:

The left enables this behavior and then acts shocked when they see the result.

Trump asks cops to treat people they arrest "rough", asks his followers to beat up protesters and promises to pay for their court costs if they are arrested for assault.  He says people should LIBERATE! their states against COVID control measures, and defends people who murder protesters.  But his supporters claim he is NOT AT ALL responsible for the violence!  It was the rioters!  It had nothing to do with him!  Even if he said that!  Who listens to him anyway? 

"The left" does not react as vehemently as the right wants to deplorable behavior - and they are enabling the behavior.

Do you ever listen to yourself? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, airdvr said:

He's grasping at straws to find some reason to shift the blame away from where it belongs.  The left enables this behavior and then acts shocked when they see the result.

How does the left enable this behavior?
And how can you be sure the shooter was from 'the left'?

The only description I can find is a 'black male'. Considering that the arsons in Minnesota and the previous police shooting in California were committed by Alt-Right, white supremacist, "Boogaloo" types; to assume this was done by someone 'on the left' is a bit of a stretch. Not saying it wasn't, but nobody knows at this point.
I think I remember a few of the white 'provocateurs' were arrested wearing makeup that made them look black. Again, I don't know, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

From a purely 'operational' standpoint, that sort of disguise would be a good idea, as long as nobody got close enough (and apparently nobody did). Shoot the cops, run around the corner, pull off whatever clothes are on the outside, wipe off the face, walk away as a completely different person. (again, this is pure speculation)

Although, if it is a black person, I give it about a 10% chance of him surviving the arrest. 

Who is shocked?
I've been wondering how long it would take.
The LAPD & LA County sheriff's dept are some of the most corrupt and brutal out there.
Everything that the Rodney King investigation showed was still present during the CRASH/Rampart scandal a few years later. 
During the initial BLM protests a couple months ago, there were a LOT of excessive force claims. Because just about everyone has video capability in their hand, there was proof of many of the claims and the dept couldn't just ignore them.
Trump is doing absolutely nothing to make people think the problems will be addressed. In fact, as Bill pointed out above, he's doing just the opposite.

If you want the riots and violence to increase, make the people protesting think that they aren't making any progress at all. The anger and frustration will increase to the point that stuff like this starts happening.
Funny how it didn't happen when Obama was president. Yes, there was violence in St Louis after Brown was killed, but it went away pretty fast. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

How does the left enable this behavior?
And how can you be sure the shooter was from 'the left'?

The only description I can find is a 'black male'. Considering that the arsons in Minnesota and the previous police shooting in California were committed by Alt-Right, white supremacist, "Boogaloo" types; to assume this was done by someone 'on the left' is a bit of a stretch. Not saying it wasn't, but nobody knows at this point.
I think I remember a few of the white 'provocateurs' were arrested wearing makeup that made them look black. Again, I don't know, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

From a purely 'operational' standpoint, that sort of disguise would be a good idea, as long as nobody got close enough (and apparently nobody did). Shoot the cops, run around the corner, pull off whatever clothes are on the outside, wipe off the face, walk away as a completely different person. (again, this is pure speculation)

Although, if it is a black person, I give it about a 10% chance of him surviving the arrest. 

Who is shocked?
I've been wondering how long it would take.
The LAPD & LA County sheriff's dept are some of the most corrupt and brutal out there.
Everything that the Rodney King investigation showed was still present during the CRASH/Rampart scandal a few years later. 
During the initial BLM protests a couple months ago, there were a LOT of excessive force claims. Because just about everyone has video capability in their hand, there was proof of many of the claims and the dept couldn't just ignore them.
Trump is doing absolutely nothing to make people think the problems will be addressed. In fact, as Bill pointed out above, he's doing just the opposite.

If you want the riots and violence to increase, make the people protesting think that they aren't making any progress at all. The anger and frustration will increase to the point that stuff like this starts happening.
Funny how it didn't happen when Obama was president. Yes, there was violence in St Louis after Brown was killed, but it went away pretty fast. 
 

Jesus Howard Christ - 

And you call ME an apologist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

0