maurice1369

Sunshine Factory

I just purchased all my gear through a company called Sunshine Factory in Zephyrhills, FLA. I have had nothing but outstanding customer service. I was wondering if anyone else has purchaesd anything from them and if so how was your experience?
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

They have been in the game a long time and are very respected, I buy my stuff through them and I'm in Australia, I can get most things cheaper, via SS Factorythan from our our gear suppliers. I use either ParaGear or Sunshine Factory
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Spent $6500 with Dave this year. It's a lot of money and i was happy for him to have every cent.

There is a good reason why him and his team are rated so high on customer service. Thoroughly recommended.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

I ordered a canopy through them last year and though there were some probs at the mfgr., it got handled and the Sunshine Factory service was top-notch throughout. Huuuuge kudos to Joannie and the rest of the team! They're always my first choice for gear.
"T'was ever thus."

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and I was recently on R&R leave for 15 days and while I was home I ordered a complete rig with AAD and everything was customized to what I had wanted and I had spent roughly $5500 and the whole time I was working with Joannie. She had informed me that since I am military and I got 50% off of my wings container she was not making any money off of the purchase. even after she had informed me of this she never made me feel that after I gave her my 20% deposit that it was about the money. I originally was gonna go with the Icarus reserve but she informed me about the PD Reserve and how it was a better choice. All in all after dealing with Joannie and finding out that she was one of the owners of Sunshine Factory it felt like she was all about helping me purchase the right equipment so now I am gonna purchase all my gear from her.

I have used the Sunshine Factory several times - in my experience the staff are fantastic and the service is great - not just for for the expensive stuff (rigs etc). It does not seem to matter if youare spending $20 or $2500 - the service is outstanding!!!

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example

Again I must say that Joannie at sunshine factory is awesome. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and she has gone above and beyond any customer service I have encountered by sending me pics of my new WINGS container. Here are a couple pics of my new container. I am simply in love with it.

Joanie is the queen for making things good

We have ordered more than 44 full systems (rigs) in the past 6 years

the last order was around 29 wings with mains and reserves and suits and altimeters and accessories

She did it perfectly

Thank you Joanie again and again