bjbkkb

USPA Sigma application

Ok, I am probably missing the obvious but I literally have no idea what I am supposed to use the USPA Sigma application for. Is there a mobile app for it that I can use to show my USPA card on my smartphone? Can I even show proof that I have a current USPA license from my computer? I thought that was the goal but when I look at my "merits" it doesn't tell me the dates that my license is valid for.
My goal is that when all is said done I will have a big pile of well used gear and a collection of great stories.

bjbkkb

Ok, I am probably missing the obvious but I literally have no idea what I am supposed to use the USPA Sigma application for. Is there a mobile app for it that I can use to show my USPA card on my smartphone? Can I even show proof that I have a current USPA license from my computer? I thought that was the goal but when I look at my "merits" it doesn't tell me the dates that my license is valid for.

You don't need dates to prove validity. If a rating or membership expires, the display will automatically be updated to reflect only your valid merits.

Yes, there is a mobile app available for apple and android.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

DonScott

Is there any link to the Android app available? I haven't been able to find it on the Google Play store, and I didn't find any links/info about an app on Sigma's or the USPA's website.

Go to https://thesigma.com/ and scroll down the main page until you see the link that says "Individual Users get started". It will guide you from there.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

chuckakers

You don't need dates to prove validity. If a rating or membership expires, the display will automatically be updated to reflect only your valid merits.

Chuck, I think we probably need to make a mental note to tell them to include an expiration date.

Let's say that a member went to an event on a Saturday, and checked in with a valid membership, but 1. that Saturday was the end of the month, and 2. the member expired at the end of that month.

They would then be at the event, and expired on Sunday.

This would not happen too often, but is a possibility.

peek

***You don't need dates to prove validity. If a rating or membership expires, the display will automatically be updated to reflect only your valid merits.

Chuck, I think we probably need to make a mental note to tell them to include an expiration date.

Let's say that a member went to an event on a Saturday, and checked in with a valid membership, but 1. that Saturday was the end of the month, and 2. the member expired at the end of that month.

They would then be at the event, and expired on Sunday.

This would not happen too often, but is a possibility.

Valid point. I'll drop a line to HQ and mention that.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX