skybytch

Sewing machine values

A friend has a few machines he wants to sell in the near future but has no idea where to find out what they are worth. He asked me but I don't know either. 

I don't know what machines he has, I only know they all work.  He's not ready to sell right this moment, just looking for info so he knows how to price them when he is.  Don't ask for contact info please, this is not an advertisement. 

Anyway, does anybody have a good resource for general pricing on a variety of used industrial machines?  

20 minutes ago, skybytch said:

A friend has a few machines he wants to sell in the near future but has no idea where to find out what they are worth. He asked me but I don't know either. 

I don't know what machines he has, I only know they all work.  He's not ready to sell right this moment, just looking for info so he knows how to price them when he is.  Don't ask for contact info please, this is not an advertisement. 

Anyway, does anybody have a good resource for general pricing on a variety of used industrial machines?  

Hi sky,

IMO most people think that things like this are worth more than they actually are.

When you price a 'refurbished' machine, you can get a new one for very little more.

Try eBay for what similar machines are trying to go for.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1