1 1
normiss

Trump rape accusation.

4 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Oh...you mean one of those cases that people file when they don't get the result they want in a criminal charge?

Or a case that a wealthy person pays off an accuser to avoid prosecution? Seems Dershy to me.

19 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Oh...you mean one of those cases that people file when they don't get the result they want in a criminal charge?

State prosecutors levy criminal charges. For whatever reason this was not pursued in this matter. In due course trump will have his week-month in court to explain his actions and his comments.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

Nope.  It's a case where a crime was committed, the perp got away with it, the statute of limitations expired, and then the perp started attacking the victim, claiming she's a filthy liar.

Funny thing is, if he had just kept his mouth shut she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

5 minutes ago, billvon said:

Nope.  It's a case where a crime was committed, the perp got away with it, the statute of limitations expired, and then the perp started attacking the victim, claiming she's a filthy liar.

Funny thing is, if he had just kept his mouth shut she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Interesting timing don't you think?

23 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Yep.  It was an incredibly stupid thing for Trump to do, and he did it at the wrong time.  It's like he's working for Biden.  Had he just said "don't know what she's talking about" then there would today be no case.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Given Trump's history of attacking (in all sorts of ways) people who say nasty things about him, no.

Of trump shooting his mouth off and lying about everything, no. trump has a complete confidence that he can outwait, outspend and use the courts together with dishonest lawyers to play the legal system. Its beginning to catch up with him. Soon the days of settlements at 100 cents on the dollar and NDA. will be over and it will be 100 cents and maximum publicity.

7 hours ago, billvon said:

I didn't see a judgement in that case to convict him like you did.

(edited)
13 hours ago, normiss said:

Try reading the first post.

Just to be clear, so that everyone's prejudices are properly set, I would love to see Trump sent to prison and the the key thrown in the ocean.

That being said, I did read it before I asked the question and I have gone back and re-read it.  I still ask why they need DNA for a defamation civil suit?  Did I miss it?  

Edited by NewGuy2005

22 minutes ago, NewGuy2005 said:

I see.  The Presidential Semen.  Not a pretty visualization.

The urban legend which claims that the animated children's BBC series Captain Pugwash (1958 to 1967) featured character names including Master Bates, Seaman Staines and Roger the Cabin Boy is, unfortunately, not true.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

I think I said I believed he was guilty.

Bill was stating his narrative as fact.

Wrong. You absolutely stated that Biden’s actions wrt Ukraine were corrupt, with no ‘think’ ‘believe’ or ‘maybe’ qualifiers if any kind.

• Like 1