Phil1111

Mohammed bin Salman, Kushner's Close Business Partner, Sent a Hit Team to Canada

Its no wonder that trump loves the Saudis so much. Like Putin killing opponents in other countries using hit teams, trump dreams of such opportunities to deal with his "traitors".

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been accused of sending a hit-squad to Canada in order to kill a former Saudi intelligence official.

The failed plan to kill Saad al-Jabri was soon after the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey, court documents filed in the US allege.

Mr Jabri, a veteran of the government of Saudi Arabia, fled into exile three years ago.

He has been under private security protection in Toronto since.

The alleged plot failed after Canadian border agents became suspicious of the hit-squad as they attempted to enter the country at Toronto's Pearson International Airport, court documents say.

Mr Jabri, 61, was for years the key go-between for Britain's MI6 and other Western spy agencies in Saudi Arabia.

4 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Its no wonder that trump loves the Saudis so much. Like Putin killing opponents in other countries using hit teams, trump dreams of such opportunities to deal with his "traitors".

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been accused of sending a hit-squad to Canada in order to kill a former Saudi intelligence official.

The failed plan to kill Saad al-Jabri was soon after the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey, court documents filed in the US allege.

Mr Jabri, a veteran of the government of Saudi Arabia, fled into exile three years ago.

He has been under private security protection in Toronto since.

The alleged plot failed after Canadian border agents became suspicious of the hit-squad as they attempted to enter the country at Toronto's Pearson International Airport, court documents say.

Mr Jabri, 61, was for years the key go-between for Britain's MI6 and other Western spy agencies in Saudi Arabia.

Loves them enough to bow before them?

I read all that, and still don't see where Trump fits in at all.

4 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Loves them enough to bow before them?

I read all that, and still don't see where Trump fits in at all.

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

Yet "ABC News could not find a single criminal case filed in federal or state court where an act of violence or threat was made in the name of President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush. " quote from story.

See now?

1 minute ago, Phil1111 said:

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

Yet "ABC News could not find a single criminal case filed in federal or state court where an act of violence or threat was made in the name of President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush. " quote from story.

See now?

No. I see you streching to make connections to a saudi prince and Trumps supposed love for him.

(edited)
1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

THIS is bowing.

spacer.png

See, you and I agree again.

The Trump administration’s secret authorizations to sell nuclear tech to Saudi Arabia

"The House Committee on Oversight and Reform released a fifty-page report on July 29 documenting that corporate and foreign interests motivated the Trump administration’s decision to secretly transfer nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia, a charge minority members of the committee have denied. While the committee’s allegations of corruption are deeply troubling, they distract from the larger concern that the secret authorizations violated the law and jeopardized national security."

Edited by Phil1111

8 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I would venture to say that many of us have been close friends or associates with business persons engaged in the importation and/or distribution of illegal pharmaceuticals over the years past.

I know of at least one beside me.

Yeah - but . . . how can you berate Trump with something new, unless you overlook your own personal experiences.

13 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I would venture to say that many of us have been close friends or associates with business persons engaged in the importation and/or distribution of illegal pharmaceuticals over the years past.

I know of at least one beside me.

Nope. Not one.