RonD1120

American Division

This pretty much sums up the basic difference.

Christians vs Luciferians

President Trump ‘Calls On God,’ While Biden Aligns With ‘Anti-Religion’ Leftists

https://www.oann.com/president-trump-calls-on-god-while-biden-aligns-with-anti-religion-leftists/

2 Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

BTW, WWG1WGA

(edited)

U.S. Intelligence Says Republicans Are Working With Russia to Reelect Trump

Just another US election with the same old actors working to benefit Satan.Every day the reaper comes calling on the ICU wards for the casualties of christian betrayal. While god keeps track of the sins of the US christian right.

"In January 2016, Donald J. Trump gave a campaign speech at a small Christian college in Sioux Center, Iowa. Standing in front of a three-story pipe organ, he said, “I have the most loyal people.”

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK?”

at United Reformed Church..“I will tell you, Christianity is under tremendous siege, whether we want to talk about it or we don’t want to talk about it,” Mr. Trump said.

Christians make up the overwhelming majority of the country, he said. And then he slowed slightly to stress each next word: “And yet we don’t exert the power that we should have.”

They prayed: “With our God we shall be valiant, he will vanquish all our foes.”

The pastor spoke to a sea of white parishioners: “God’s standard requires absolute, total, perfect, obedience.”

So to summarize the link between trump and his white christian evangelical base.trump brags about killing his enemies. The white evangelical pastors talk about christian power, vanquishing their foes and even though there is a constitution protecting minorities. Thats not relevant.

Edited by Phil1111

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

President Trump ‘Calls On God,’ While Biden Aligns With ‘Anti-Religion’ Leftists

Hey Ron, remember when you said you liked OANN because they only offered facts instead of opinions? How's that going for you?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

https://www.oann.com/president-trump-calls-on-god-while-biden-aligns-with-anti-religion-leftists/

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

BTW, WWG1WGA

Here's a piece you won't read that talks about Biden's faith.

==================================

When Pope Francis visited the United States in 2015, his welcomer-in-chief was then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Almost wherever Francis went, Biden was there — in the White House and the Capitol, and also in sacred spaces, including at Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Biden followed the pope from Washington to Philadelphia, leading a farewell ceremony for the visiting dignitary he has called “the single most popular figure in the world.”

This week, President Trump painted a very different picture of Biden, mocking his presumptive Democratic opponent as a man hostile to religion. “Take away your guns, take away your Second Amendment. No religion, no anything,” Trump said of Biden on Thursday. “Hurt the Bible. Hurt God. He’s against God. He’s against guns. He’s against energy, our kind of energy.”

Biden, who was the country’s first Catholic vice president and would be the first Catholic president in more than half a century, has been motivated by his faith throughout his long career in politics.

. . .

“When you went to an event in Washington, D.C., with [Biden], it was the only room that included priests and nuns," said Christopher Jolly Hale, who was executive director of Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good during the Obama administration and is now running for Congress in Tennessee. “It was always strange to see the habits and collars among the most powerful in Washington.”

Others noted that Biden almost always has rosary beads in his pocket, and frequently holds them in his hand — including while he monitored the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011. He has written and spoken at length of how faith helped him grieve the loss of his first wife and daughter many years ago, and his son Beau more recently.

Biden declined an interview request. In a statement, he called Trump’s attack “shameful,” saying that his faith is the “bedrock foundation of my life."

”President Trump’s decision today to profane God and to smear my faith in a political attack," Biden said, "is a stark reminder of what the stakes of this fight truly are.”

==========================

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

BTW, WWG1WGA

Trump has lied so much, and broken so many promises, that only the truly gullible still believe a word he says.  Even McConnell is mostly ignoring him right now.

(edited)
19 minutes ago, billvon said:

Here's a piece you won't read that talks about Biden's faith.

Hi Bill,

I remember, during one of the debates when Biden would continually be interrupted but could not bring himself to interrupt anyone else, he said something to the extent, 'that it must be my Catholic upbringing.'

I accept that people might not disagree with Joe Biden ( I do on occasion ), but I cannot agree that anyone can consider him anything but a decent person.  That is probably why Obama & he made such a great team, a truly class team.

Jerry Baumchen

Edited by JerryBaumchen

35 minutes ago, kallend said:

Trump has lied so much, and broken so many promises, that only the truly gullible still believe a word he says.  Even McConnell is mostly ignoring him right now.

There you go again, professor.

Trying to argue with a Trump supporter using FACTS.

Like the fact that Biden is a devout Catholic, while Trump hasn't seen the inside of a church in years. 

Like the fact that Biden is actually a fairly decent human being, while Trump is a dangerous, selfish, piece of garbage.

You have to remember that most of the remaining Trump supporters actually like him. He feeds their hatred. He normalizes their bigotry. He says all the things they want to but cannot.

That's enough for them.

46 minutes ago, kallend said:

He breaks the tablets of commandments and yet the white wingers still adore him. It's a cult to a horrible treasonous human.

105734579_2146968925435176_4880068117717926330_n.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

There you go again, professor.

Trying to argue with a Trump supporter using FACTS.

Like the fact that Biden is a devout Catholic, while Trump hasn't seen the inside of a church in years. 

Like the fact that Biden is actually a fairly decent human being, while Trump is a dangerous, selfish, piece of garbage.

You have to remember that most of the remaining Trump supporters actually like him. He feeds their hatred. He normalizes their bigotry. He says all the things they want to but cannot.

That's enough for them.

Agree. But trump actually has been inside about a dozen churches in the last four years. Ministers keep inviting him to give divisive speeches in which the response is great applause. Like all his speeches most of what he say is barefaced lies.

Yet god still doesn't strike him down on the spot.

More proof there is no god.

• Like 1