1 1
SkyDekker

Trump's Axios on HBO Interview

6 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

At what age do you support shooting humans then? Remember the death penalty is a core issue for Republicans, so is "stand your ground". 

I don't support shooting anyone.

Sometimes it is necessary, but it is not supported by me.

The death penalty is a core issue, and I can understand why.  I no longer support the death penalty.  I can, however, understand the reasons behind the desire for others to enforce it.  Mostly that has to do with actions that the proposed candidate for the death penalty has committed.

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Swan: How do you think history will remember Joe Lewis?

Trump: I don't know, I don't know Joe Lewis very well. he didn't come to my inauguration.

Alright, you had me there thinking that Trump was pissed at Joe Louis.

11 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Alright, you had me there thinking that Trump was pissed at Joe Louis.

Well, Joe Lewis was a white kickboxer. Joe Louis was a black boxer. But I'm thinking he may have meant John Lewis.

(edited)
1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Swan: How do you think history will remember Jesus Christ?

Trump: I don't know, I don't know Jesus very well. he didn't come to my inauguration. I heard he wrote a famous book but I don't read books.

FIFY

Edited by Phil1111

9 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Coreece,

If he flunked out of law school, I would vote for him over the other choice; which is simply, not a choice.

I never flunked out of law school, would you vote for me over the other choice?

(edited)
1 hour ago, Coreece said:

Hi Coreece,

Many times that I have voted for POTUS, I have always thought, 'Which is the lesser of the two evils?'

While there is little that I care about you ( based only upon your posting history ), yes I would.

Jerry Baumchen

PS) It would be much nicer if you could actually ask a question that is simply not stupid.

Edited by JerryBaumchen

(edited)
15 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:
2 hours ago, Coreece said:

Hi Coreece,

Many times that I have voted for POTUS, I have always thought, 'Which is the lesser of the two evils?'

While there is little that I care about you ( based only upon your posting history ), yes I would.

Jerry Baumchen

PS) It would be much nicer if you could actually ask a question that is simply not stupid.

And it would've been much nicer if you just said no.  Jeeze jerry - so much hate.  Lighten up, would ya?  How's that?

Edited by Coreece

2 hours ago, Coreece said:

Over Trump? Without a second thought, or likely any regrets. I disagree with you fundamentally on many subjects, but I don't question that you're a (mostly) rational, fully functioning adult.

8 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Here is the full version.

If you are a US right winger, what type of mental gymnastics do you do to support this?

Holy fuck. I just endured the full interview. If this doesn't push any right wingers here to say Trump is not qualified for the presidency then I give up. Moreover I believe they have a serious mental defect that prevents them from differentiating right from wrong.  Because they only think in terms of what is good for themselves today they care not about harm to their fellow citizens. What a shit show.

8 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Well there's your problem right there...

Wendy P.

sorry I don't get it. honestly. are five minutes before the cringing got to much to bear ( = brainmelt on my side) to long or should I have sat through the whole show and go mental myself?

5 hours ago, feuergnom said:

sorry I don't get it. honestly. are five minutes before the cringing got to much to bear ( = brainmelt on my side) to long or should I have sat through the whole show and go mental myself?

I didn't watch any of it. It was more of a tongue-in-cheek comment, sorry.

Wendy P.

7 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Holy fuck. I just endured the full interview. If this doesn't push any right wingers here to say Trump is not qualified for the presidency then I give up. Moreover I believe they have a serious mental defect that prevents them from differentiating right from wrong.  Because they only think in terms of what is good for themselves today they care not about harm to their fellow citizens. What a shit show.

Congrads steely nerves and self control are necessary for such an assault on intelligence. This interview would be the result of every interview from FOX if they had real journalists.

Imagine Mattis, Tillerson, etc. being subjected to such garbage every day.

Its where the common denominators clown, idiot, came from.

1 hour ago, ScottishJohn said:

AXIOS on HBO: Trump Exclusive Interview

26:30 mins in

Swan - She's a child sex trafficker

Trump - big deal

In America the president scoffing at child sex traffickers in national interviews doesn't bear mention in the news. The president defending them, normal and permissible.

On Sunday the christian news networks will have their full support for trump and the GOP on display.