1 1
ryoder

Jerry Falwell Jr - Unzipped

19 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Posing as Julian? I mean, I love TPB and Canadian content. But really?  Must be nice to be in the right wing and the 1%.

I had never heard of TPB until this. Hell, I only learned about Letterkenney in the past year just because a host on a Youtube channel was talking weird, and I had to read the comments to learn he was doing an impersonation of one of the characters.

6 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I had never heard of TPB until this. Hell, I only learned about Letterkenney in the past year just because a host on a Youtube channel was talking weird, and I had to read the comments to learn he was doing an impersonation of one of the characters.

I can not watch Letterkenny. The dialog is too fast for my failing hearing, and the dialog is everything. My wife loves it. TPB is outrageous and sometimes outrageously funny. I have friends who are totally offended by it, which makes it even better. There is only one sympathetic character on the show, (Bubbles) even the children are given offensive roles.

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

I can not watch Letterkenny. The dialog is too fast for my failing hearing, and the dialog is everything. My wife loves it. TPB is outrageous and sometimes outrageously funny. I have friends who are totally offended by it, which makes it even better. There is only one sympathetic character on the show, (Bubbles) even the children are given offensive roles.

Without looking - It sounds like married with children.

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

I can not watch Letterkenny. The dialog is too fast for my failing hearing, and the dialog is everything. My wife loves it. 

Hell, I could turn off the audio, and just watch it for the babes! ;-)

10 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

His comment was because of a potential rum and coke?

Why not focus on something meaningful instead of the trivial?

Was that all he could attack?

Of course it’s not all, but it’s the easiest and funniest one. How do you manage to get through the day with no sense of humour?

The meaningful thing is that the guy lured kids into spending huge amounts of money at his fake university while subjecting then to ridiculously strict lifestyle controls in service of a ‘morality’ he can’t be bothered to remotely follow himself.

10 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Certain People would try to use it as a gotcha moment.  Others would defend her until they were red faced and screaming and beating their keyboard.  What would you do?

It’s funny in this case that you think the side with the reasonable position would be screaming and the irrational hypocrites would simply be ‘trying to use it’.

(edited)

Well Falwel had now done good according to evangelical christians.

Evidently the woman in the picture with her pants undone "is a real sweetheart" and an employee of Liberty University. Falwel has now promised to “And I’ve promised my kids I’m going to try to be — I’m gonna try to be a good boy from here on out.”

"Falwell described the scene leading up to the photo. “She’s pregnant so she couldn’t get her — she couldn’t get her pants up,” he said. “And I was like, trying to like — my — I had on pair of jeans that I hadn’t worn in a long time so I couldn’t get mine zipped either. And so — and so — I just put my belly — I just put my belly out like hers.”

Poor woman, the pay at Liberty University is so bad pregnant employees can't afford new pants when they go partying on multi-million dollar yachts. Falwell, well being devoted to god has enormous sacrifices. He can't afford new pants either!

Any other president of any other university would be gone by now. But evangelicals, well their just having "fun" and he has to be the worst liar since trump.

Edited by Phil1111

55 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

"Falwell described the scene leading up to the photo. “She’s pregnant so she couldn’t get her — she couldn’t get her pants up,” he said. “And I was like, trying to like — my — I had on pair of jeans that I hadn’t worn in a long time so I couldn’t get mine zipped either. And so — and so — I just put my belly — I just put my belly out like hers.”

yeah-yeah-thats-the-ticket.jpg

On 8/6/2020 at 8:18 AM, Phil1111 said:

Evidently the woman in the picture with her pants undone "is a real sweetheart" and an employee of Liberty University. Falwel has now promised to “And I’ve promised my kids I’m going to try to be — I’m gonna try to be a good boy from here on out.”

This is language that comes out when a married man is suspected of inappropriate behavior with another person who is not his wife.

On 8/6/2020 at 8:18 AM, Phil1111 said:

And the article noted that the "theme" of the party was "Trailer Park."  So if  you go with the theme, their attire might make sense (not appropriate, good sense, but at least along the same lines) -- to include the (tasteless) expression of their idea of the stereotype.

Also, if he was going for the stereotype, and accepted that his beverage was "supposed" to be rum & Coke, couldn't he come up with a better excuse than black water?  Is cola forbidden to Liberty U students?  If so, then it possibly could pass for grape juice, if he wanted something plausible.

But these are the excuses/explanations you'd expect to hear from someone a) being caught doing something they know is against what they preach, and b) isn't accustomed to having to explain himself because no one in his circle dares even confront him about his hypocrisy.

(edited)

Evidently Falwell Jr. is going to spend some time in the corner upon the recommendation of the school’s board of trustees.

Shocking because normally blatant lies work so well for this class of miscreants. Imagine a religious pillar having some fun with an employee. Still its surprising that he and his playmate couldn't afford new pants given "cash investments and endowments of nearly $2 billion" Yes that how much these agents of god have kept for themselves.

I'm sure Falwell will be on the phone soon to his yacht broker. With more time off from the work of god a upgrade is surely necessary.

Edited by Phil1111

14 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Evidently Falwell Jr. is going to spend some time in the corner upon the recommendation of the school’s board of trustees.

Shocking because normally blatant lies work so well for this class of miscreants. Imagine a religious pillar having some fun with an employee. Still its surprising that he and his playmate couldn't afford new pants given "cash investments and endowments of nearly $2 billion" Yes that how much these agents of god have kept for themselves.

I'm sure Falwell will be on the phone soon to his yacht broker. With more time off from the work of god a upgrade is surely necessary.

Hi Phil,

Re:  'a religious pillar having some fun with an employee'

While a single photo should not be defining; IMO if that girl is pregnant, I'm thinking she might have just gotten pregnant while on that boat.

Jerry Baumchen

51 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

Re:  'a religious pillar having some fun with an employee'

While a single photo should not be defining; IMO if that girl is pregnant, I'm thinking she might have just gotten pregnant while on that boat.

Jerry Baumchen

Well like his fellow evangelical brethren Falwell has a "christian" past:

"Falwell began stoking controversy shortly after he took over as president of Liberty University, one of the world’s largest conservative Christian universities, urging students at a 2015 convocation to carry concealed weapons so they could “end those Muslims before they walked in,”

After offering his early endorsement of Trump in the 2016 election, the prominent evangelical figure was criticized by students for silencing anti-Trump dissent and creating a “culture of fear,” accusations that were expanded upon in a 2019 Politico exposé, citing two dozen Liberty staff, which alleged Falwell would discuss his sex life at work in graphic detail and show off photos of his wife “in provocative and sexual poses.”

As controversy swirled around Falwell’s business dealings involving a young pool attendant in Florida, photos emerged of the Liberty president and members of his family partying at a Miami Beach nightclub in 2014; Falwell dismissed the allegations, which don’t line up with the school’s standards for students barring co-ed dancing and drinking, saying the images were photo-shopped (though the photographer published more the next day). 

Falwell’s support of Trump, which was seen as integral in winning support from the Christian right in the 2016 election, including allegations that Trump fixer Michael Cohen helped Falwell get rid of racy “personal” photos in someone else’s possession in 2015, as well as reports that Cohen hired a Liberty employee to manipulate polls in favor of Trump ahead of the election, with sources saying Falwell’s son accompanied the employee on a New York trip to collect payment."

and

‘Someone’s Gotta Tell the Freakin’ Truth’: Jerry Falwell’s Aides Break Their Silence More than two dozen current and former Liberty University officials describe a culture of fear and self-dealing at the largest Christian college in the world.

In case anyone has forgot the hypocrisy of evangelicals and their inherent racism.

'A tweet by Liberty University’s president, Jerry Falwell Jr., has sparked an angry protest in the evangelical college’s community and a rare apology from Mr. Falwell."

"Blackface and Ku Klux Klan imagery tweeted by Mr. Falwell, who tolerates little dissent at the evangelical university he leads, has spurred staff resignations, demands for his firing by influential alumni, an incipient boycott and a raucous protest in the university’s home of Lynchburg, Va., over the past week.

So heated was the response that on Monday, Mr. Falwell, the university’s president and a vocal ally of President Trump, did something rare for him in the heat of a controversy: He apologized for a May 27 tweet in which he mocked the social-distancing orders of Virginia’s Democratic governor, Ralph Northam. In that tweet was the image of a mask on which was emblazoned the photo from Mr. Northam’s medical school yearbook of a man in black face and another in Ku Klux Klan robes, one of whom might be Mr. Northam."

NASCAR likes to parade its relationship with Christ at the start of every event. Starting with a "invocation" from a minister. Rick Hendrick a NASCAR four team owner is one of the most identifiable team owners. Turns out that the Falwell University and Hendrick have shared the Hendrick yacht as well.

"Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr.spacer.png has repeatedly used a 164-foot yacht owned by NASCAR mogul Rick Hendrick for family vacations after the university committed to a lucrative sponsorship deal with Hendrick Motorsports, according to former and current Liberty employees and social media posts by the Falwell family."...

“The only thing better than working with @libertyuniversity supporters on their yacht in the Greek Islands is working with them on both of their yachts!” he said in an Instagram post in June 2018."...

"Especially if the use of the yacht was limited to Falwell and his personal guests, the arrangement might raise questions about whether Falwell's vacations are a motivation for Liberty’s ongoing sponsor of Hendricks' NASCAR team, said Eve Borenstein, a nonprofit lawyer at the firm of Harmon, Curran, Spielberg & Eisenberg.

“All of the dollars they have, every single asset they have, has to be spent to charitable ends,” Borenstein said.

Reuters: Business partner of Falwells says affair with evangelical power couple spanned seven years

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-falwell-relationship/

Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20. He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.

(edited)
2 hours ago, ryoder said:

Reuters: Business partner of Falwells says affair with evangelical power couple spanned seven years

Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20. He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.

Cougars and Cuckolds for Christ.

Edited by headoverheels

4 hours ago, ryoder said:

1 hour ago, headoverheels said:

Cougars and Cuckolds for Christ.

Evangelicals hypocrites and making millions off the marks.

12 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Evangelicals hypocrites and making millions off the marks.

I saw this comment on Twitter a couple of days ago in response to Bannon getting busted:

"In MAGA World, you are either a predator or a mark."

19 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I saw this comment on Twitter a couple of days ago in response to Bannon getting busted:

"In MAGA World, you are either a predator or a mark."

Someone quite close to Bannon was interviewed on TV. He stated that Bannon and some others in the trump circle viewed trump's voters as marks.