1 1
ryoder

Jerry Falwell Jr - Unzipped

14 minutes ago, ryoder said:

"I promise that's just black water in my glass" - Of course.  Most people keep a supply of black water on hand in case they have to have their picture taken with what is supposed to be an alcoholic drink.  I mean, doesn't everyone?

2 minutes ago, billvon said:

"I promise that's just black water in my glass" - Of course.  Most people keep a supply of black water on hand in case they have to have their picture taken with what is supposed to be an alcoholic drink.  I mean, doesn't everyone?

. . . and an admitted sex addict on a plane with a sex trafficker on its way to an island was just as likely to have nothing to do with any of those women.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Just now, turtlespeed said:

. . . and an admitted sex addict on a plane with a sex trafficker on its way to an island was just as likely to have nothing to do with any of those women.

One is still in a position to affect others. Clinton is part of the past -- if he's guilty of statutory rape, he should be punished. But Falwell and Trump are still in positions of power.

Wendy P.

2 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Imagine AOC had posted this.

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

One is still in a position to affect others. Clinton is part of the past -- if he's guilty of statutory rape, he should be punished. But Falwell and Trump are still in positions of power.

Wendy P.

His comment was because of a potential rum and coke?

Why not focus on something meaningful instead of the trivial?

Was that all he could attack?

Just now, SkyDekker said:

Imagine AOC had posted this.

Certain People would try to use it as a gotcha moment.  Others would defend her until they were red faced and screaming and beating their keyboard.  What would you do?

I wonder though - did you come up with that on your own?

It's a serious question.  I am often accused of parroting Fox News, when it's untrue.

3 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

His comment was because of a potential rum and coke?

Why not focus on something meaningful instead of the trivial?

Was that all he could attack?

Or maybe it is because it is the opposite of what he preaches and the opposite behaviour of what he mandates from those unfortunate enough to attend his university.

Just now, turtlespeed said:

Certain People would try to use it as a gotcha moment.  Others would defend her until they were red faced and screaming and beating their keyboard.  What would you do?

I wonder though - did you come up with that on your own?

It's a serious question.  I am often accused of parroting Fox News, when it's untrue.

No it came from reading the article. I thought you hadn't, now I see you merely didn't understand it.

1 minute ago, SkyDekker said:

Or maybe it is because it is the opposite of what he preaches and the opposite behaviour of what he mandates from those unfortunate enough to attend his university.

Should we go tit for tat on what is preached and what is actually done?

19 minutes ago, billvon said:

It's "black water" and not "diet Coke, Coke or Pepsi? The girl has her pants undone as well.

Really not much just evangelical christians having fun on a yacht paid for by tax free donations beyond the reach of the IRS. Do as I do not as I preach, or teach.

8 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

The university is just a side scam to top up earnings from the televangelism rackets.Like the "fines" that would be imposed upon students for similar conduct.

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

Good point -

So, from here on out, we should expect all of those types of rebuttals out of bounds by both sides, right? 

My expectations aren't that lofty. I mean you very first entry in this thread was:

Oh look, there are allegations about Clinton that are worse.

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

As the president of Liberty U, that is not trivial.

Wendy P.

Lie, deny and say that "god has forgiven him".  At least it doesn't involve covid, Liberty University students dying because he doesn't want to loose student revenue.

5 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

It's "black water" and not "diet Coke, Coke or Pepsi? The girl has her pants undone as well.

Really not much just evangelical christians having fun on a yacht paid for by tax free donations beyond the reach of the IRS. Do as I do not as I preach, or teach.

Laughable - 

Poor taste, maybe, but hardly criminal or worth mentioning.

1 minute ago, SkyDekker said:

My expectations aren't that lofty. I mean you very first entry in this thread was:

Oh look, there are allegations about Clinton that are worse.

Yes - it was a very recent topic that was being discussed.  Kallend would have called your argument against it "weaseling", if he had been against it.

30 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Clinton Did It First
Whatabout Clinton
And those emails . . .

Is there any right winger you _won't_ defend?

(edited)
7 minutes ago, billvon said:

Clinton Did It First
Whatabout Clinton
And those emails . . .

Is there any right winger you _won't_ defend?

Sure - if the argument is anything substantive.

What did Clinton do first?

I brought up a reference to a recent topic of the possible guilt of Clinton being pushed aside and brushed off, even though strong circumstantial evidence was offered.  

Why are YOU bringing up emails?  I didn't mention Hillary other than a smart-assed quip about her Benghazi interview where she was flippant about the covered up cause of the attack.

Edited by turtlespeed