1 1
airdvr

Hypocrisy of the left

19 hours ago, kallend said:

The weaseling is strong with this one.

18 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi John,

Less than two days until the end of the month.  He has to get them is before the deadline.

Jerry Baumchen

10 hours ago, kallend said:

He's weaseled his way through 5 pages and even YOU noticed it.

Perhaps the goal is six!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

Nancy Pelosi gets haircut inside San Francisco salon despite COVID orders

The left always wants you to believe they're somehow better.  In reality they're just a horse of a different color.

“The speaker always wears a mask and complies with local COVID requirements. This business offered for the speaker to come in on Monday and told her they were allowed by the city to have one customer at a time in the business. The speaker complied with the rules as presented to her by this establishment.

Further reading on this story.

RNC convention last week with the President also W/O mask.

spacer.png

Edited by Phil1111

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

The left always wants you to believe they're somehow better.  In reality they're just a horse of a different color.

In terms of the thread title, I'll give you this one. 

But in terms of this one slip on Covid precautions, she is still better than her counterparts on the right. Measurably, demonstrably better by a very wide margin.

47 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

“The speaker always wears a mask and complies with local COVID requirements. This business offered for the speaker to come in on Monday and told her they were allowed by the city to have one customer at a time in the business. The speaker complied with the rules as presented to her by this establishment.

Further reading on this story.

RNC convention last week with the President also W/O mask.

spacer.png

Hi Phil,

Man, oh man, you guys keep coming up with these facts.  Have you not learned, for some people facts simply do not count.

It's all about feeling good.

Jerry Baumchen

4 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

Man, oh man, you guys keep coming up with these facts.  Have you not learned, for some people facts simply do not count.

It's all about feeling good.

Jerry Baumchen

You know I'm not replying to airdvr. Its all about the FOX spin that Murdoch's lackeys use to spread disinformation. There is Putin,the trump clan of misfits and

"Salon owner Erica Kious, in a phone interview with Fox News on Tuesday, shared details of Pelosi’s visit. Kious explained she has independent stylists working for her who rent chairs in her salon."

So even though the independent contractor accepted the job as she represented the local ordinances to be(Saturday). The Salon owner knowing in advance what was to take place(Sunday), allowed the supposed violation of ordinance to proceed(on Monday),  All while she played the victim of a customer, Mrs. Pelosi. Then she feigns outrage just like FOX and airdv did by posting this b.s. as newsworthy.

Then the lackeys of trump turn the story around as if hypocrisy is involved. The independent contractor and the owner had a full day in advance of the visit to address the law. To deny Mrs. Pelosi any service that was not permitted by statute.

What, did Pelosi pull a Glock and demand the wash? Let alone cameras were ready to document Pelosi's "crimes".

3 hours ago, airdvr said:

The weasling is strong.  Ignorance of the law on the part of Queen Nancy is no excuse.  I wonder if she'll be required to pay a fine.

Slimeball trumpites:

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said on Wednesday that she was "set up" by a San Francisco hair salon that said it could accommodate her for an indoor appointment Monday despite citywide restrictions on salon services. 

Pelosi said that she was told by eSalon that it was allowed to have one customer at a time inside its establishment. But salons in San Francisco have been closed since the coronavirus pandemic began and only allowed to begin providing services outdoors on Tuesday under the city's guidelines.

"I take responsibility for trusting the word of a neighborhood salon that I've been to over the years many times, and that when they said that we're able to accommodate people one person at a time and that we could set up that time, I trusted that. As it turns out, it was a set up. So I take responsibility for falling for the set up," Pelosi said at a press conference in San Francisco."

The weasling is strong.  Ignorance of the law on the part of Queen Nancy is no excuse.  I wonder if she'll be required to pay a fine.

Meh, if I have to rate her not wearing a mask alone in a salon and Trump killing people by hosting events and having his lackies not enforce mask laws, I think I know what is more serious.

No, ignorance is no excuse. In spite of whether the Salon owner ‘gotcha’d her she should have known better.

But your right though, saying that makes her just as bad as Trump is some top class weaselling.

9 hours ago, airdvr said:

Ahhhh yes, and yet - just like Trump, its NEVER her fault.

Horse of a different color is dead on.

Oh, and now it's a set up.

Sitting in the chair, without a mask.  How is it she doesn't know the rules?  Hasn't this been her focus for all this time?

Edited by turtlespeed
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

You must have missed the statement where she did accept responsibility.

I guess you are just like Trump, just make shit up.

You mean where she accepted the responsibility of someone else being responsible?

Puleeese. . . even CNN called her out.

https://meaww.com/cnn-don-lemon-rare-rebuke-house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-over-san-francisco-hair-salon-trip-california

Of course, I'm having trouble finding it on CNN . . . but I did find the above.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:25 PM, turtlespeed said:

You mean where she accepted the responsibility of someone else being responsible?

Puleeese. . . even CNN called her out.

https://meaww.com/cnn-don-lemon-rare-rebuke-house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-over-san-francisco-hair-salon-trip-california

Of course, I'm having trouble finding it on CNN . . . but I did find the above.

More than your president has ever done, which you support. You are trying to suck and blow at the same time.

10 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Not surprised the excusers are out in force.  I think you guys need to be careful.  These types of behaviors will move conservatives to be out in force in November.

Why would they vote to continue what is happening in Trump's America? If you are upset with what is happening currently, wouldn't you want to change who is currently leading the country? You think that voting for the guy that got you here is going to change it?

I mean the leaps in logic required for conservatives to think that voting for the same will get different results are....well idiotic.

18 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Not surprised the excusers are out in force.

They definitely are - but they are mostly on the right this time around.

"He didn't say that our soldiers were losers and suckers!  That's the loser liberal press like FOX News!  And John Kelly leaked that, and he's a traitor anyway."

"Sure the country is going to hell in a handbasket - but none of that is Trump's fault because he's not responsible for any of it.  But if you re-elect him he suddenly will be and will solve everything.  Really."

"When he said he knew how dangerous COVID-19 was early on, he was doing us a FAVOR by not starting to work on it!  That would have scared us."

"The dozen or so military leaders who have condemned Trump are just sore losers.  They just want wars to buy more planes and missiles and they hate America."

"All the veterans groups that oppose Trump are losers, too.  O wait they are NOT losers!  Because Trump loves the military.  So fake news or something."

"Trump had NOTHING TO DO with COVID-19!  Nothing!  And if he did, well - anyone could have made that mistake!  Why, here's a democrat who made that mistake so Trump is blameless.  Besides, freedom."

"So Trump didn't do anything about Russia putting bounties on the heads of US soldiers.  The reports are unverified.  Trump was not briefed.  Rogue intelligence officers are out to embarrass the President.  Fake news.  Besides, what do you want him to do - start World War III?"

"So China is screwing us over.  What's Trump supposed to do about that?  He needs Xi's support to get re-elected so he can really solve the problem."

"Trump does NOT support white supremacists no matter what he (or they) say!  He didn't really mean that there were good people on both sides because of this thing he said six minutes earlier.  And he probably had the volume on his phone down so he didn't hear the "white power" chants.  And the rise in white supremacist terrorism in the US has nothing to do with him! Really."

"Look, so he tells 10 year old girls he will be dating them.  What's wrong with that?  Everyone is attracted to children."

"Locker room talk. It doesn't mean anything.

"All the women are lying."

Every day you hear a new excuse.