1 1
airdvr

Hypocrisy of the left

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

If you have a vagina you should go to the women's bathroom and vice versa.

The left loves this kind of stuff.

Hi airdvr,

Many times I have been in unisex bathrooms; none in the US.  It usually has taken me a moment or two to study the room & where I need to go.

I do not believe that I would have any more of a problem ( and I have none ) sitting on the ceramic throne next to a man ( most of my life ) than I would a woman ( a VERY few times in my life ).  And, I would apply that to people of any sexual orientation.

Since you are a right-winger, how can you know what the left loves?

Jerry Baumchen

25 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi airdvr,

Many times I have been in unisex bathrooms; none in the US.  It usually has taken me a moment or two to study the room & where I need to go.

I do not believe that I would have any more of a problem ( and I have none ) sitting on the ceramic throne next to a man ( most of my life ) than I would a woman ( a VERY few times in my life ).  And, I would apply that to people of any sexual orientation.

Jerry Baumchen

I think that the issue becomes more prevalent when you add children to the mix.

Children are a trigger point.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

It's along the same lines as the whole bathroom thing and the gender identity.  Solid left field stuff.

No.  Choosing a bathroom is not the same as pedophilia.  It's not even along the same lines.  It is a different topic.  For example, one is a crime, one is not.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

I believe that if you're born with a penis you're a man and vice versa. 

You can believe that if you want.  And as long as you don't advocate denying transgender people any rights, I am fine with you believing whatever you want.

If you fantasize about having sex with children I don't need to understand or claim they aren't responsible for their feelings.

No one is saying you have to understand it or make any claims about their feelings.  Why do you think that?

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

You know the rules: If you self-identify as "right-wing" or "conservative", then anything you don't like must be part of the left-wing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billvon said:

You can believe that if you want.  And as long as you don't advocate denying transgender people any rights, I am fine with you believing whatever you want.

No one is saying you have to understand it or make any claims about their feelings.  Why do you think that?

First sentence in the vid.

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

First sentence in the vid.

"Most of us feel discomfort when we think about pedophiles."  That's true - and does not support your claim that you are being told "you have to understand it."

Second sentence: "But just like pedophiles, we are not responsible for our feelings." Also true - and also does not support your claim that you are being told "you have to understand it."

At this point I am thinking that you read a Breitbart piece on this video and just started posting without ever watching it.   Par for the course.

Yeah so right out of the gate: fuck pederasts.  Throw them in the wood chipper.

That said - people are increasingly failing to distinguish between pedophilia and pederasty from my subjective observation based on increasing social media content about this topic lately.  One is a thought, the other an action.  

Thought crimes are not crimes.  If they were, I'd have been thrown in jail for thought-killing a thousand people.  

The dumbing down of America is a problem.  Words matter.  When you hear the word pedophile, you should not automatically assume that person has committed a sex crime against a minor.  There are likely deep issues that need to be tackled with the help of a competent psychologist, and in some few cases, as Wendy said, perhaps isolation is the only viable option. 

Imagine the horror you'd have, if you were one of those people, at the thought of seeking help when you have a huge majority of the population that doesn't know or care to make the distinction between the two words.  

8 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I don't think he was friends with 3 of them.  What would you say to a friend who was arrested and charged with similar crimes?

Are you kidding me? She is charged with corrupting children for rich men. Are you saying you wouldn’t disown her? Do you think wishing her well is appropriate?

6 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I guess I'd respond differently than you would if a friend was charged.  In my book saying to someone with those charges "I wish you well" means you're on your own.  Bye bye.  

What does it mean for you?

For you to say that face to face to a person who was your friend make sense. For you to issue a public statement as a public official wishing her well is a completely different matter.

8 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I guess I'd respond differently than you would if a friend was charged.  In my book saying to someone with those charges "I wish you well" means you're on your own.  Bye bye.  

What does it mean for you?

Yet in this case it's what it means to Trump. History of his previous comments of similar situations is that he feels they are being treated very unfairly. He has repeatedly shown staunch support against the legal processes for his criminal friends.

3 minutes ago, airdvr said:

https://childrenofthedigitalage.org/a-handbook-for-paedophiles-goes-online/?fbclid=IwAR0Dj3mHPPjATHVRaxiVbX4gGn6snFDJFSkGjSgrNLoVAh1umHDlPVvktEU

If you're going to legitimize everyone's issues you'll have more stuff like this.  IMJHO the writer of this book should be arrested and charged.

Keep in mind that LE can easily monitor those that download books like that.

12 minutes ago, airdvr said:

https://childrenofthedigitalage.org/a-handbook-for-paedophiles-goes-online/?fbclid=IwAR0Dj3mHPPjATHVRaxiVbX4gGn6snFDJFSkGjSgrNLoVAh1umHDlPVvktEU

If you're going to legitimize everyone's issues you'll have more stuff like this.  IMJHO the writer of this book should be arrested and charged.

I’m aware that there are people out there advocating for acts of pedophilia. I find it more than a little offensive that you are saying that it is a left-wing position. It is not some thing that is inherently part of liberal philosophy. The taboo against sex and sexual exploitation of children crosses all political boundaries.

Do you get that?

11 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I’m aware that there are people out there advocating for acts of pedophilia. I find it more than a little offensive that you are saying that it is a left-wing position. It is not some thing that is inherently part of liberal philosophy. The taboo against sex and sexual exploitation of children crosses all political boundaries.

Do you get that?

I get that.  I'm not saying it's left wing approval.  I am saying it's the left wing that advocates for legitimizing everyone's position.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I get that.  I'm not saying it's left wing approval.  I am saying it's the left wing that advocates for legitimizing everyone's position.

This is getting tiresome. The people in the video you posted are not trying to legitimize pedophilia. They are trying to grapple with the problem of pedophilia. 

Edited by gowlerk